Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:37:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still think Agenda 21 is a crazy conspiracy theory ?  (Read 4850 times)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 06:31:43 PM

I guess I do "buy into" the idea of sustainable development. Why would we not want that?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 06:49:32 PM

I still don't get it? Someone is behind the UN? Who, and to what end? I see zero evidence of a conspiracy. Planning for a sustainable future is a good idea and someone has to do it.

lebing
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Enabling the maximal migration

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 07:03:46 PM

I call bullshit on that commercial. Killing old people is totally irrelavent to sustainable development. Despite what some nuts might think, the population is fine. It's just how we use our resources which is at issue.

Bro, do you even blockchain?
-E Voorhees
Haole

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 02:41:35 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2012, 03:37:28 PM by Haole

"If it's not an act of god it's a conspiracy." - Jim Marrs

Agenda 21 is a conspiracy, not a "conspiracy theory" and it is real.  

It's funny how many issues written-off as "conspiracy theory" are eventually proven to be true as has been the case over the last couple of decades... What a coincidence.

Not many people know of how the WHO infected tens of millions of Africans with HIV under the guise of an inoculation program in the 70s or that AIDS is and engineered virus developed by Sandia Labs in The States and they've always had the cure.  H1N1, H5N1, the same, engineered viruses.    The whole Joseph Moshe incident in L.A. that was whitewashed in the press the same day and how it indirectly relates to the Swine Flu pandemic/outbreak in the Ukraine that literally closed the borders for days is but the tip of the iceberg.  This crap has been ongoing for a long time and will continue.

There's a couple of "conspiracy theories" for you...

"The future isn't what it used to be." - Yogi Berra
Bitware (OP)

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 09:34:19 PM

No worshiper may rationally and reasonably divorce themselves from the most radical of those benefitting from their support.

This is fairly sensible. But I'd hardly call the guy who kneels and prays to Muhammad for peace and the guy who straps explosives to his chest and runs into a coffee shop followers of the same religion.

...but they are followers of the same religion, except that guy you are talking about is  re-interpreting scripture more moderately or just cherry-picking moderate scripture to follow (the nice stuff that makes you feel good), whereas the orthodox/fundamentalist/radical does not apply these filters. For the orthadox/radical, God's Word and meaning does not change.

Additionally, that guy you are talking about will have 2.7 kids, and teach them the ways. They in turn will have 2.7 kids each. Most fo them will find, worship, fund, and spread this religion. Some may become part of its orthodoxy. They allow the orthodox/fundamentalist/radical to perform God's Will through their support, recruitment/enlistment, indoctrination, education, funding, and dissemination.

The more we age, the farther we get from God's Word, and this pisses off orthadox believers. True believers. Fire and Brimstone Believers.

Many believe intent is irrelevent.

myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2012, 11:57:51 PM

No worshiper may rationally and reasonably divorce themselves from the most radical of those benefitting from their support.

This is fairly sensible. But I'd hardly call the guy who kneels and prays to Muhammad for peace and the guy who straps explosives to his chest and runs into a coffee shop followers of the same religion.

...but they are followers of the same religion, except that guy you are talking about is  re-interpreting scripture more moderately or just cherry-picking moderate scripture to follow (the nice stuff that makes you feel good), whereas the orthodox/fundamentalist/radical does not apply these filters. For the orthadox/radical, God's Word and meaning does not change.

I think you have that backwards. I can't say for certain with the Islamic radical, since I haven't read the Qur'an full through, but if you read the bible, Jesus never told anyone to go kill in his name. The Fundie's the one applying filters. Which, in my opinion, changes his religion.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Richy_T
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2130

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 02:50:41 AM

No really what is agenda 21..?

It's a little bit more than agenda 20 but not quite as much as agenda 22.

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Haole

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 02:53:52 AM

Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde On Red Ice Radio Corrupt WHO, UN Agenda21 The Cull  

Ex-Health Minister speaks about UFOs, Aliens, Mind Control & Conspiracies

UN Agenda 21

Danijel Habek

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 03:14:47 AM

Sorry to bust a party, but there's no conspiracy!
Agenda 21 (Croatian: Plan 21) is currently being carried over in Croatia since the last elections.

And they have said that they will carry it over every single step of it. So far they managed to bring more people and economy on their knees.

Quote from: TraderTimm
For me, bitcoin is freedom that I never thought I'd see in my lifetime.
Haole

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 03:25:08 AM

Agenda 21 (Croatian: Plan 21) is currently being carried over in Croatia since the last elections.

So far they managed to bring more people and economy on their knees.

It's alright, perfectly harmless, the UN calls it "sustainable development" and "monitoring of consumption"...

myrkul

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2012, 03:27:17 AM

Conspiracies aren't always hidden... and sometimes they succeed.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Danijel Habek

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 03:44:14 AM

Conspiracies aren't always hidden... and sometimes they succeed.

I agree.
The last successfull one here, breaking apart the Balkans region, was not hidden at all but well funded.
There's a decent documentary about 2hrs long "Weight of Chains", here's a trailer and a full movie available on youtube describing the plan and it's execution.

Quote from: TraderTimm
For me, bitcoin is freedom that I never thought I'd see in my lifetime.
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 02:42:53 PM

Now, which of these links do you think should be taken seriously?
The aliens are behind plan 21? Goodbye.

Haole

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 02:47:39 PM

I only posted those links because they include conversation on Agenda 21 with a fairly credible ex-government source and had no intention of implying "aliens are behind Agenda 21".

If you're incapable of making such a determination or don't feel any of it worth consideration then my sympathies and whatever melts your butter pal.

RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 02:51:19 PM

I only posted those links because they include conversation on Agenda 21 and had no intention of implying "aliens are behind Agenda 21".

If you're incapable of making such a determination or don't feel any of it worth consideration then whatever melts your butter pal.
I was only quoting your links man. I didn't necessarily think you believed it. But it does reveal how ludicrous the conspiracy theorists ideas are.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2012, 03:03:39 PM

I only posted those links because they include conversation on Agenda 21 and had no intention of implying "aliens are behind Agenda 21".

If you're incapable of making such a determination or don't feel any of it worth consideration then whatever melts your butter pal.
I was only quoting your links man. I didn't necessarily think you believed it. But it does reveal how ludicrous the conspiracy theorists ideas are.
Some of that is deliberate - from both sides. Some are looking to discredit the whole group, some are just trying to put out a little "assassination insurance."

FirstAscent

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 05:05:30 PM

No really what is agenda 21..?
Ask FirstAscent. I'm sure he'll be able to explain in excruciating detail.

Sorry, but I don't keep up with conspiracy theories and speculations about mysterious videos.
Rudd-O

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2012, 03:32:54 AM

I don't think we need to debate conspiracies or conspiracy theories to know that states are malevolent organizations, when the result of statism is pretty clear: 250 million dead corpses, only in the 20th century, excluding wars.

Who needs to determine whether two mafiosi got together to create a plan to filch some coins fromm the people, when the hundred mafiosi have already murdered thousands of people, right?
istar

Activity: 523

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 06:56:51 PM

So, the only thing anyone here knows about agenda 21 is that it is secretly an evil plan. Yep, that's a crazy conspiracy theory alright.

What part of it you think is not evil? Are you another one who bought into sustainable development and social justice stuff?

"Sony developed and patented technology that can transmit audio messages to person's brain over a distance. It'll help deaf people."  Grin

Gotta be truly retarded to not see what's behind it all.

Thats usually called a loudspeaker or internet, can transmit audio messages over a distance.

Bitcoins - Because we should not pay to use our money
grantbdev

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 01:06:55 AM

I hate to break it to you, but the ad was made by Glenn Beck to promote his dystopian novel about agenda 21. http://www.glennbeck.com/agenda21/

The Blaze is his channel.

Don't use BIPS!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: