Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:46:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [MPEx][BTCJAM] Investment loan  (Read 1184 times)
rini17 (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

GO http://bitcointa.lk !!! My new nick: jurov

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2012, 08:08:14 PM

Hello, I'm raising money for 2-week investment into MPEx in the form of fixed-interest loan. I do my utmost to establish my credibility and loan security  here: https://btcjam.com/listings/517 . It's also a bit of an experiment to offer alternative to investing in MPEx via my coinbr.com brokerage and it may eventually be repeated later if successful.

CoinBr.com: First online MPEx brokerage launched beta! Easy to use interface and reasonable fees. Charts for MPEx stocks: live.coinbr.com * My Blog *
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 11:38:11 AM

Borrower Reputation87%
Positive:   14    Negative:   2

How did you get that?!

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
rini17 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2012, 11:59:34 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2012, 01:02:11 PM by rini17

Borrower Reputation87%
Positive:   14    Negative:   2

How did you get that?!

It's imported from #bitcoin-otc WoT (EDIT: but the import was rather botched, though).

CoinBr.com: First online MPEx brokerage launched beta! Easy to use interface and reasonable fees. Charts for MPEx stocks: live.coinbr.com * My Blog *
jomplox

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 12:43:42 AM

I'm loaning 14.5 BTC to rini17 through his BTCjam loan listing.
Hopefully it will get funded to 100% and we'll all make a nice profit.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 08:56:41 AM

Incidentally, what happens if the listing isn't fully funded?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
rini17 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2012, 12:03:04 PM

Incidentally, what happens if the listing isn't fully funded?
It will succeed when 70% or more of total amount will be funded by November 23rd. Only 6 more BTC is needed to reach that atm. Otherwise, loan will be canceled and btcjam will return all funds to depositors.

On a side note, I wonder whether btcjam did at least rudimentary usability tests, many things around the site are so unclear. For example it looks like I'll have to repay it on December the 1st (and I'm calculating with that), but the "15 days" term causes confusion around it. The exact dates should be clearly visible. Oh and my WoT rating is still not right despite I asked them to fix it, too...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: