Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:35:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling High Potential BTCT Forum Accounts.  (Read 224 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nichlahghe5 (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:29:44 PM

Hi guys,

I have around 10 high potential accounts for sale stats below.

Posts 130+ -potential activity 480+

These accounts are a bargain when you post just 110 posts you will have paid off around half the value of the account and the next 100 you are in profit with a high ranking account on its way to Hero status.

This can all be done in 2 weeks to ROI so come grab your high potential accounts for 0.2btc and we can deal if you buy more than one! They all have signed messages and no loans or bans with very good posts.

Regards

Self moderated to delete spam and opinions that matter not.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DASHfaucet

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 04:49:37 PM

What i can get for ~0.05?

Potential of account mean that you were posting every two weeks, and now i just have to write the right amount of posts to jump to a higher level. Am I right?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: