Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:20:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best trusted website to earn btc?  (Read 42209 times)
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:20:55 AM

I guess one can get nice amount of money from signature Campaign

Even faucet earning gets good amount of money

However do not risk that amount which you cannot afford to loose if you wanna risk btc in Trading r investing in ponzi

I can't really agree with 2nd sentence of your post, faucet earnings gets you good money? Where does that faucet come from that gives you a good amount of money? I have always seen faucets with very little rewards which can just waste your time but can't give you any good amount of money.

you must optimize your time when you use faucets...and use faucets only when you have fun to use them.
right now...i'm surfing this forum...claiming faucets and watching TV and answering my emails and overlooking my sites...

Waste of time is when you do nothing (lol)

I have an embedded faucet on my blogger, it earns refs whilst I sleep. 544 sats every 15 minutes.
Maybe you should try it.
That's still not very much, and I doubt anybody would come just for the faucet. Still a good idea and I might try hosting a website with a faucet built in just to see. Smiley
I've got a rpi hooked up to a deep cycle battery anyways, might as well rake up some sats every now and then with it as long as being my mining controller :p

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:05:48 PM

You can use faucetbox faucets.You will receive daily payments if you will reach the payment threshold.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:42:02 AM

You can use faucetbox faucets.You will receive daily payments if you will reach the payment threshold.

Yeah, faucetbox faucets, it is good if we are only looking for a small amount of bitcoin, in the long run, we will just be wasting our time in faucets, the time that we have spent in solving captchas in different faucets, could have been used in more productive way of collecting bitcoin...
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 04:13:25 AM

However do not risk that amount which you cannot afford to loose if you wanna risk btc in Trading r investing in ponzi
Higher risk = Higher profit
I prefer gambling than trading, because gambling is a game, and every game is always fun. Investing in ponzi scheme is really not recommended to do, since there is no guarantee for us to get good profit there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jkrules

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:11:28 PM

I don't think faucet will work big. We can't make more money by faucets. Best guys you can try to go signature campaign to get standard value like weekly payment.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:37:01 PM

I don't think faucet will work big. We can't make more money by faucets. Best guys you can try to go signature campaign to get standard value like weekly payment.

Yeah faucets don't really work big for someone, but signature campaigns are for just those who have a little knowledge about bitcoin or anything related to it because a little knowledge is needed for surviving in a campaign because someone may get a ban for posting spam.
sYndroM

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:12:25 AM

there are so many sites that gives you btc in small amounts. so if you want fast btc earnings, enter into paying sites.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 04:54:43 PM

Yeah faucets don't really work big for someone, but signature campaigns are for just those who have a little knowledge about bitcoin or anything related to it because a little knowledge is needed for surviving in a campaign because someone may get a ban for posting spam.

Faucets won't give a good earning for the time we spend, but as above mate quoted its better to earn through signature campaigns if you have interest to learn about bitcoin.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Buildabitcoin

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:55:39 PM

Go to the chart of signature campaigns and sign up with one of those, they are reliable.
Aamir1

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:24:27 PM

Go to the chart of signature campaigns and sign up with one of those, they are reliable.

I think he should not join sig campaign if he is just a newbie right now, because he will face problems if he does so, sig campaigns need their users to do constructive posts and i think a newbie has no such knowledge to do this, that is why i think he should first roam around learn something until he becomes jr. member and then he should join one.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:45:46 AM

Faucets won't give a good earning for the time we spend, but as above mate quoted its better to earn through signature campaigns if you have interest to learn about bitcoin.
Faucets may not earn a lot of coins but for jr. members who barely get $0.1 per post, they can earn well with faucets and it's just a start to learn about various ways to earn bitcoins. Once the user gets to know about bitcoins, he would then be able to contribute on this forum else at the start he may end up making low quality posts.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:47:14 AM

Most signature campaigns accepts Junior Member up. There is one before that accepts newbie but i think they had stop already.

If you have a twitter account and having many follower and having a good audit record, you can join twitter campaign and earn some bitcoin.Just explore  our forum especially the digital goods section as there are offers sometimes for newbies.

Open for Campaigns
shintosai

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:30:29 AM

the best website for me right now is this forum for sure no one will disagree with me by joining signature campaign fb and twitter campaign you'll be able to get decent sat. and if you visited the service section there's always new offer that will allow you to earn btc, like others said faucet was still good if you are doing it for fun.

tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 07:18:51 PM

I can't really agree with 2nd sentence of your post, faucet earnings gets you good money? Where does that faucet come from that gives you a good amount of money? I have always seen faucets with very little rewards which can just waste your time but can't give you any good amount of money.

you must optimize your time when you use faucets...and use faucets only when you have fun to use them.
right now...i'm surfing this forum...claiming faucets and watching TV and answering my emails and overlooking my sites...

Waste of time is when you do nothing (lol)
Still that being said, faucets are a waste of time. I find myself when I have free time, I like to code or learn more about coding. Of course, I am trying to get a job as a computer programmer at a real world office. That would definitely be a trusted way to make money.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 10:36:09 PM

careerbuilder.com and coinbase combined by far
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:57:14 PM

careerbuilder.com and coinbase combined by far

coinbase..? can you give me the detail how to earn money/bitcoin with coinbase :/
Im never heard about it
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:23:11 PM

You can earn few satoshis from faucetbox faucets.
Also you can use xbtcfreelancer if you are some skills.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:29:45 PM

You can earn few satoshis from faucetbox faucets.
Also you can use xbtcfreelancer if you are some skills.

ofcourse you can find some trusted and good faucet from faucetbox. faucetbox gice list of the best faucet :
https://faucetbox.com/en/list
wazzap

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:11:03 PM

I think the best to earn btc is faucet, there was a lot of faucet types that you can earn big or small btc
Check this, you can find some good faucet here: https://faucetbox.com/en/list Smiley

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 03:16:27 PM

Which is the best trusted website to earn btc?

I follow this topic because I'm wondering if a day one among my sites will be the best trusted website to earn BTC...
No photo...they are already among the best ones... [almost a joke]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: