Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2017, 07:33:25 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best trusted website to earn btc?  (Read 41803 times)
subham1

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:27:32 PM

I am new here and every thing here is new for me. Can anyone help me to know which are the best trusted websites through which i can earn btc quickly?

use faucetbox.com. there is a lot faucet in that site. and i think faucet is the best way for newbie to earn. do some research first in investing because a lot of risk in investing out there. personally that is my biggest when i was newbie. i didn't research first when invest that time. im only listening on what others say about where is the best to invest

faucets are just a waste of your time. it is much better to focus on signature campaign here than to waste your time doing captcha just to earn from faucets. also be careful on choosing your faucets because there also some faucet sites that are scam.

Faucets are surely a waste of time but only for those who are quite old in this industry but faucets are good for newbies who has no knowledge about bitcoin at all so they should not turn towards signature campaigns which needs knowledge of bitcoin to get paid from it.
Faucets are good for those who are just entering the bitcoin environment want to get their first free satoshies it can make them understand what bitcoin is.For this freebitco and moondoge are one of the trusted sites
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Universat

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:16:58 PM

if you want to earn bitcoin in regular bases then thy it in a signature campaign.
winspiral

Activity: 980

U2 Best Rewarded System

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 07:19:47 PM

if you want to earn bitcoin in regular bases then thy it in a signature campaign.

The problem is that they have not enough money to pay everyone...
it is why I let you earn with sign campaign so long they need people...

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net (faucet-trade-reinvestment-JACKPOT-PTC).[payout as well possible by Perfect Money and Faucethub][XMR minining for dollar]
dragonballz1

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:32:33 PM

I just know freebitco.in and moon faucet are great faucet for bitcoin noob.
If you have friend, introduce them about bitcoin and you can ask them to sign up under your ref link
Mastsetad

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:39:21 AM

I just know freebitco.in and moon faucet are great faucet for bitcoin noob.
If you have friend, introduce them about bitcoin and you can ask them to sign up under your ref link

There are a lot of faucets with good enough payments for newbies that cannot do anything else, but it is really hard to find referrals these days as every bitcoin user finds it time wasting to use faucets and they are looking for new ways to earn bitcoins every time so it is difficult to find users who will use your referral links and claim bitcoins from there.
yndye

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:14:56 AM

You are looking at the best website to earn bitcoin.  Get your service ready and go to town.  There are a number of members that need everything from writing papers to building websites and program design.  You can make a lot here is you have a service to offer.

Bitcointalk is actually the best trusted websites for the ones who are able to do freelance jobs because here you can use escrows for holding the funds of a task you are given so that you don't get scammed when you hand over the work and you dont get the funds, so this forum is a really big help for those users who has skills and wishing to work with them.

I believe that this forum is a trusted website for earning bitcoins. Because there are a lot of ways to earn here and very legit at all.
You are not going to run out of ways as long as you are going to be hard working on it. Just make sure that you are not going to get involved in any illegal activities here in forum.

I'm glad I found this site wherein I can find ways to earn bitcoin in a safe way. I have been scammed before and learned my lesson that's why I'm learning my way to earn bitcoin without a risk that I will be scammed again. I will just wait to rank up and then apply for signature campaign to earn.

Mauser

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:42:51 AM

Yeah, I guess most of the people here are to earn BTC/make money and almost everybody would offer his signature to earn some BTCs. Even the Newbie users.

The forum is definitely a good start into Bitcoins for everybody.
bitcoinusd

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:07:49 PM

I suggest you doing these things.

Start doing faucets, then start with signature campaign, you will earn more and more, collect some and invest somewhere.
Maslate

Activity: 686

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:56:24 AM

Yeah, I guess most of the people here are to earn BTC/make money and almost everybody would offer his signature to earn some BTCs. Even the Newbie users.

The forum is definitely a good start into Bitcoins for everybody.
You are right, we all need to invest to make money but the problem is when you don't have money to start your investment. And you know what? the answer is always here you just need to work hard and you can work in micro jobs that pays you a good rate and you can save that amount to start your investment.

No risk on your part as you start with a money not taken from your personal bank account.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
Mastsetad

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:53:52 AM

I suggest you doing these things.

Start doing faucets, then start with signature campaign, you will earn more and more, collect some and invest somewhere.

That is actually the process from which every user of bitcoin goes through after joining the community.
First of all someone starts using faucets right after starting using bitcoin, and then when he get some knowledge and starts collecting bitcoin from signature campaigns and then when he accumulates enough btc he starts trading with it.
erickkyut

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:14:26 AM

You are looking at the best website to earn bitcoin.  Get your service ready and go to town.  There are a number of members that need everything from writing papers to building websites and program design.  You can make a lot here is you have a service to offer.

Bitcointalk is actually the best trusted websites for the ones who are able to do freelance jobs because here you can use escrows for holding the funds of a task you are given so that you don't get scammed when you hand over the work and you dont get the funds, so this forum is a really big help for those users who has skills and wishing to work with them.

I believe that this forum is a trusted website for earning bitcoins. Because there are a lot of ways to earn here and very legit at all.
You are not going to run out of ways as long as you are going to be hard working on it. Just make sure that you are not going to get involved in any illegal activities here in forum.

I'm glad I found this site wherein I can find ways to earn bitcoin in a safe way. I have been scammed before and learned my lesson that's why I'm learning my way to earn bitcoin without a risk that I will be scammed again. I will just wait to rank up and then apply for signature campaign to earn.

yes bro you can earn a decent amount of bitcoin here and really risk-free Cheesy actually you can start joining signature campaigns that accepts newbies such as bitvest and 777's signature campaign. just chat constructively and make sure that your posts are of good quality and avoid spamming. happy earning bro Cheesy

Aamir1

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:30:57 PM

yes bro you can earn a decent amount of bitcoin here and really risk-free Cheesy actually you can start joining signature campaigns that accepts newbies such as bitvest and 777's signature campaign. just chat constructively and make sure that your posts are of good quality and avoid spamming. happy earning bro Cheesy

A newbie with a good post quality is always good to go but mostly newbies has very bad quality of posts that is the reason why most campaigns stopped accepting newbies and even some of them stopped accepting jr. members as well because jr. members are also like newbies as they are just 2 activities ahead from them.

Kray

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:22:43 PM

Do you want gambling, faucet, hyip or looking for giveaway? Gambling and hyip have high risk, faucet and giveaway have small amount.

SERATIO
-

...PRE-ICO.
..Sep 15th, 2017..

..ICO-START..
  ★..Oct 1st, 2017..
Zamany

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:32:00 AM

poloniex is the best way to trade and best way to earn bitcoin
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 966

Fast Invest - We Are The Future Of DIGITAL BANKING

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:59:32 AM

If you wish to make some good earning additionally, other than day job you could get enrolled into a signature campaign and earn. It helps you fulfil few part of your basic needs. Other than this if you're in need of big amount try different trading as well gambling websites.

dunfida

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:27:32 AM

You can earn here in bitcointalk without investing money and no risk at all by joining signature campaign. It would give decent profit  out of this campaigns and also im very thankful to this forum since i joined here  i could earn bitcoin daily as my profit in campaigns.

▄▄▄▄              ▄▄                                                              ▄▄▄▄
████             ████                                                             ████
████              ▀▀      ████                         ████                       ████
████  ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ████
█████████████    ████   ███████████   ▄████▀████▄    ███████████  ▐██████████▄    ████
████     ▀████   ████     ████      ▄████▀   █████▄    ████        ▀▀    ▀████    ████
████      ████   ████     ████      ███▀    ▀██████    ████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ████
████      ████   ████     ████      ████▄██▄  ▀████    ████       ████████████    ████
████     ▄████   ████     ████▄     ▀████████▄  ██▀    ████▄     ▐███▌    ▐███    ████       ▄▄
████████████▀    ████     ▀███████▌   ▀█████████▀      ▀███████▌  ████████████    ▀█████▌   ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀   

rickbig41
Staff

Activity: 770

Where am I looking?

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:31:00 AM

If you wish to make some good earning additionally, other than day job you could get enrolled into a signature campaign and earn. It helps you fulfil few part of your basic needs. Other than this if you're in need of big amount try different trading as well gambling websites.

Yeah, that's right, you could always do some of the small jobs posted here, as this is one of the best place to find small jobs that offer bitcoin as payment..OP could also try those data entry jobs offered here.. But I think he should avoid gambling if he is going to invest in bitcoin, that would pull his money and he might go starting over again when he gambles and fail...

17GQrJyfRkXBjk9mRAdT3keQMHejqCFeDq
Mastsetad

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:11:44 PM

Dont go towards gambling websites if you need big amount, because that will just help you spend a big amount but wont help you earn it.
Chennai

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:52:13 PM

poloniex is the best way to trade and best way to earn bitcoin
I have only heard of bitcointalk. It good to know other website where trade is done and btc is earned more. Will have a look at this website. i believe in bitcointalk website. Many have given good feedback about bitcointalk web and this forum. it is a good place and a good community to work with and earn more btc. Lot info can be found here about btc.
Aamir1

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:07:21 PM

Do you want gambling, faucet, hyip or looking for giveaway? Gambling and hyip have high risk, faucet and giveaway have small amount.

Gambling has high risk and hyips are total scam so dont invest there.
And
I dont know about giveaways as i have never tried one but faucets are a complete waste of time, so dont waste your time there and try to build your account rank and knowledge and join some campaign.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.