Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:52:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of avatar campaigns?  (Read 1747 times)
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:03:31 PM

I would like to join an avatar campaign. I know there are only a few campaigns compared to sig campaigns. Is there a list somewhere?

Dust Dice is a great campaign. Easy to join, reasonable requirements, good pay. Consider Dust Dice...

Hmm.. It looks like Dust Dice don't pay good anymore.. When i try to join i received message from OP with proposition: "I can accept you for 0.005 BTC/month, lmk."

I ask about 0.01 (if he don't want/can't pay 0.02 like in camp rules) but no answer..

In my opinion 0.005 BTC it is far too little for a whole month.
i do not know what caused they decrease the pay rates because i got PM from OP too they offer me 0.005 btc per month also

but i'm decide to reject it and better use my own avatar

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dilemma

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:29:23 PM

i thinl nowadays there i no any good avatar camp..
maybe wait some time more better..

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 04:07:03 PM

I would like to join an avatar campaign. I know there are only a few campaigns compared to sig campaigns. Is there a list somewhere?

Dust Dice is a great campaign. Easy to join, reasonable requirements, good pay. Consider Dust Dice...

Hmm.. It looks like Dust Dice don't pay good anymore.. When i try to join i received message from OP with proposition: "I can accept you for 0.005 BTC/month, lmk."

I ask about 0.01 (if he don't want/can't pay 0.02 like in camp rules) but no answer..

i do not know what caused they decrease the pay rates because i got PM from OP too they offer me 0.005 btc per month also

0.02 rates only if you're Good quality gambling poster.
Let say for example : if Dooglus want rent his avatar , he will be accept for those rate

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
coinyoo (OP)

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:44:53 PM

Actually 0,005 BTC is a good offer because avatar campaigns do not have the impact like signature campaigns. No links could be added and therefore the response is less than for sig campaigns.

foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:44:07 AM

I suggest OP to do not join coinut avatar campaign. Because it's not paying.

And from what i read in post above your only choice is only DustDice avatar campaign.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:59:30 AM

I suggest OP to do not join coinut avatar campaign. Because it's not paying.

And from what i read in post above your only choice is only DustDice avatar campaign.

None of the Avatar campaigns seem open (or paying like supposedly coinut is not) and/or is a gambling site (which is problematic with the sign up and asking if gambling
is legal in my area..its not USA) or must post in the gambling area so many posts....i'll run a gambling avatar as a AD but not big on actively promoting it to some poor
schmuck with a gambling problem...a 'slight' distinction...but still using this analogy......ie avatar (billboard) posting so many in gambling area sites (phone solicitation) the 2nd is a step to far imho. So that is a no-go.

So kinda stuck and scratching my head on options (ie none at the present time are 'doable' in my case)

Oh well...so it goes I guess........ (CryptoVPN avatar 'refugee' Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:28:34 PM

0.02 rates only if you're Good quality gambling poster.
Let say for example : if Dooglus want rent his avatar , he will be accept for those rate
then he should be include this rule at the OP if to do so because i was wondering before it

why some people got the pay rates 0.02 btc and also why most of them too only got 0.005 btc per month

coinyoo (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:36:23 PM

Actually 0,005 BTC is a good offer because avatar campaigns do not have the impact like signature campaigns. No links could be added and therefore the response is less than for sig campaigns.

FaucetWorld

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:47:20 PM

It is advertisement for whole month! If you think that $1.5 is a good offer - go ahead! But for me it is funny price. I prefer to wait for better proposition..
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 01:35:17 AM

^ you can also join it and then leave if you find something better.

Some ask for the personal message space too for the link. It's not the same but should work. But 0.005 is very low. The betcoin.ag campaign offers 0.02 for the avatar as a bonus for example. Don't know if you can talk to them and join only that.
FaucetWorld

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 11:14:49 AM

Some ask for the personal message space too for the link. It's not the same but should work. But 0.005 is very low. The betcoin.ag campaign offers 0.02 for the avatar as a bonus for example. Don't know if you can talk to them and join only that.

I watch thread of Betcoin.ag campaign and someone already ask about joining only avatar campaign.. unfortunately roslinpl said that it is impossible.
It looks like now there is no "normal" paying avatar campaign.
coinyoo (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 07:01:59 PM

I would if the campaign would allow to add the avatar without personal text. But they don't, so it is not a option at the moment.

Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 07:33:38 PM

^ joining the coinut campaign may be a bad idea. There are people complaining they didn't get paid in the avatar thread. Some for weeks now. Don't know how the signature thread is going but may be safer to avoid it until they pay everyone.

The complaints aren't valid. Some are from people  that  never posted the minimum number of posts for the month.  And others are from people that have forgotten that the full month hasn't been reached yet AND Coinut promises payment  within 1 week of the period ending and sometimes they're a bit late.

Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 02:21:12 AM

^ haven't followed their campaign closely. Only looked through and saw several people complaining. But if that's all that happened it's good.

I would if the campaign would allow to add the avatar without personal text. But they don't, so it is not a option at the moment.

Because of the yobit campaign? You could join other campaigns that pay better and don't need that. Like bitmixer for example. No daily payments though. But the process is automatic too. And looks like a good campaign.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: