Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:36:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DoubleDROP.xyz - Earn 200% on your investment!  (Read 975 times)
DoubleDROP.xyz (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 11:09:34 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2015, 11:08:26 AM by DoubleDROP.xyz

DoubleDROP.xyz
*Click Link Above to Visit*
The FIRST investor based game for DROP (faucet coin)

Earn great profit by investing your DROP today!
All investments are returned at 200% the original principal.

Or Play directly from the forums:

K2kQEefFEpFxMZw4cWEXfDYApWAW2oyfJz

Double your Faucet Coin today with our new premium service!
Deposit and withdraw status: ONLINE.

Invest any amount between 0.001 - 100 DROP to the address listed above and get back 200%!
The DROP invested will be used to pay you out as well as the 10000% stakes!

Due to the amazing staking ability of DROP, You have no risk of losing your investment.
Whatever you invest will be sent back as soon as others invest OR we stake enough.

Warning: Please do not deposit from any exchange or any address you don't own.
If you don't have the Official DROP Client you can download it from Bitcointalk.org Thread
(Your DROP will be returned to the wallet it was sent from)

Note: We are taking a 5% investment fee to pay for server.

*Very pleased to announce we've now had over 125 transactions and +700 DROPs payed to investors!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lahvacekmoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:12:53 PM

Cheap domain (maybe free) + bad webdesign + ponzi + newbie + fake transactions = SCAM
DoubleDROP.xyz (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 11:19:10 PM

Cheap domain (maybe free) + bad webdesign + ponzi + newbie + fake transactions = SCAM

This coming from a guy with "Everything is ponzi" under his name.. *chuckles*
We assure you that all transactions are real, All payouts are real and the profit is 200% real.
If you don't believe us that's fine, But I refuse to let you slander our site without proof.
Everything you need to verify the transactions is on the site, we are waiting for a web block explorer.

One final note:
Please step off of your high horse and check your trust rating before you go about calling scam.
We aren't scammers, and if you weren't so afraid of the site you could likely manage to profit.
Lahvacekmoney

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:21:55 PM

We assure you that all transactions are real, All payouts are real and the profit is 200% real.
If you don't believe us that's fine, But I refuse to let you slander our site without proof.
Everything you need to verify the transactions is on the site, we are waiting for a web block explorer.

One final note:
Please step off of your high horse and check your trust rating before you go about calling scam.
We aren't scammers, and if you weren't so afraid of the site you could likely manage to profit.

Cheesy It's a ponzi doubler = scam in few days.. Smiley
Enjoy negative
@Lahvacekmoney
DoubleDROP.xyz (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 11:26:26 PM

One final note:

Enjoy negative
@Lahvacekmoney

It's a "ponzi doubler" with a 10000% stake rate. I don't see this profit chain failing any time soon!

I'd ask you go buff your post count elsewhere, Your input here is unwarranted and malicious.
Lahvacekmoney

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:31:30 PM

One final note:

Enjoy negative
@Lahvacekmoney

It's a "ponzi doubler" with a 10000% stake rate. I don't see this profit chain failing any time soon!

I'd ask you go buff your post count elsewhere, Your input here is unwarranted and malicious.
doubledrop.xyz registry whois
Updated 1 second ago - Refresh
Domain Name: DOUBLEDROP.XYZ
Domain ID: D12111292-CNIC
WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Referral URL:
Updated Date: 2015-11-04T08:27:34.0Z
Creation Date: 2015-11-04T08:27:30.0Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2016-11-04T23:59:59.0Z
Sponsoring Registrar: Namecheap
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Domain Status: serverTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#serverTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: addPeriod https://icann.org/epp#addPeriod
Registrant ID: GH2VQVMGS1G201PQ
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City: Panama
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Postal Code: 00000
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: email@whoisguard.com
Admin ID: 2OXPTQZTAMS0MGLV
Admin Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Admin Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Admin Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Admin City: Panama
Admin State/Province: Panama
Admin Postal Code: 00000
Admin Country: PA
Admin Phone: +507.8365503
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +51.17057182
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: email@whoisguard.com
Tech ID: U2JRWHXOFQOWLRYV
Tech Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Tech Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Tech Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Tech City: Panama
Tech State/Province: Panama
Tech Postal Code: 00000
Tech Country: PA
Tech Phone: +507.8365503
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +51.17057182
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: email@whoisguard.com
Name Server: DNS1.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
Name Server: DNS2.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
Name Server: DNS3.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
Name Server: DNS4.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
Name Server: DNS5.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
Billing ID: MKCZMIMQUSG5SV3D
Billing Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Billing Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Billing Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Billing City: Panama
Billing State/Province: Panama
Billing Postal Code: 00000
Billing Country: PA
Billing Phone: +507.8365503
Billing Phone Ext:
Billing Fax: +51.17057182
Billing Fax Ext:
Billing Email: email@whoisguard.com
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2015-11-04T23:29:20.0Z <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

This whois service is provided by CentralNic Ltd and only contains
information pertaining to Internet domain names registered by our
our customers. By using this service you are agreeing (1) not to use any
information presented here for any purpose other than determining
ownership of domain names, (2) not to store or reproduce this data in
any way, (3) not to use any high-volume, automated, electronic processes
to obtain data from this service. Abuse of this service is monitored and
actions in contravention of these terms will result in being permanently
blacklisted. All data is (c) CentralNic Ltd https://www.centralnic.com/

Access to the whois service is rate limited. For more information, please
see https://registrar-console.centralnic.com/pub/whois_guidance.

Site was created a day ago on 1$ domain name .xyz and it's protected by whoisguard Cheesy You're scammer 100%
DoubleDROP.xyz (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 12:31:36 AM

We just found out about DROP yesterday, so that would make sense... We launched less than 40 Hours ago.
Grabbed the .xyz TLD because its nerdy, inexpensive and reminds us of old video games.
Whoisgaurd comes free on all namecheap.com TLD's. It wouldn't be used if it wasn't free.
Our hosting alone for this site is $20 a month, but our 5% investment fees should cover it.
Assuming you weren't some bum-troll harassing me, I'd gladly let you know who I am and what projects on the forums are ours..
BUT, You're a hypocritical asshat! So basically that's that.

Although listen Buck-o, I went through your trust rating and it looks like you are trying to "hate boner" on me because you defaulted on your loans..

Then ran your investment based game into the ground... All while faking stats and in general being a sneaky degenerate prick about things.

The way DROP stakes (10000% yearly) allows this "ponzi doubler" to run without a problem until block 10000+. At which time the 2% will kick in and we will refund any outstanding investments principal to the address they came from and close up shop, All while letting our users know what is going on.

We have a 200% investment return game going for FREE faucet distributed coins that has INCREDIBLE staking power.
This changes the business model (AKA we don't shutdown and run) and allows us refund the last users after we go past block 10000.
Lahvacekmoney

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:34:08 AM

We just found out about DROP yesterday, so that would make sense... We launched less than 40 Hours ago.
Grabbed the .xyz TLD because its nerdy, inexpensive and reminds us of old video games.
Whoisgaurd comes free on all namecheap.com TLD's. It wouldn't be used if it wasn't free.
Assuming you weren't some bum-troll harassing me, I'd gladly let you know who I am and what projects on the forums are ours..

Although listen Buck-o, I went through your trust rating and it looks like you are trying to "hate boner" on me because you defaulted on your loans..
Then ran your investment based game into the ground... All while faking stats and in general being a sneaky degenerate prick about things.

The way DROP stakes (10000% yearly) allows this "ponzi doubler" to run without a problem until block 10000+. At which time the 2% will kick in and we will refund any outstanding investments principal to the address they came from and close up shop, All while letting our users know what is going on.

We have a 200% investment return game going for FREE faucet distributed coins that has INCREDIBLE staking power.
This changes the business model (AKA we don't shutdown and run) and allows us refund the last users after we go past block 10000.

on me because you defaulted on your loans.. I have 0 open loans..  Roll Eyes
If you're running this website since 11/4 why you have 10+ deposits on that simple website? ( Sorry for my questions but i think it's a quick scam website )
DoubleDROP.xyz (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 07:10:38 AM

If you're running this website since 11/4 why you have 10+ deposits on that simple website? ( Sorry for my questions but i think it's a quick scam website )

I'm not sure if you're just a troll or may infact have some sort of personality disorder...
Your Trust clearly shows you have defaulted loans and failed investment games.
Please leave this post alone, I have removed my negative rep from you, please do the same.
Lahvacekmoney

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:24:17 PM

I'm not sure if you're just a troll or may infact have some sort of personality disorder...
Your Trust clearly shows you have defaulted loans and failed investment games.
Please leave this post alone, I have removed my negative rep from you, please do the same.

I have no defaulted loan!
DoubleDROP.xyz (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 08:32:11 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2015, 10:04:23 PM by DoubleDROP.xyz

!SCAM!

You are a Moron!

... Absolutely no right to go around calling other peoples sites a scam when you have a failed ponzi under your belt.
The amount of hypocrisy you exhibit is a clear sign of an individual with severe mental illness.. Seek help for your depression.

On a side note: We have re-enabled the search functions on the bottom of the site.
You can now search your TXID on the bottom and see what number in the repayment list you are.

We are also working on getting a DROP blockchain explorer built into the site to increase transparency.
Hopefully, with the blockchain explorer in place we can increase our transaction visibility and make the idiots screaming scam look like well.. Idiots.
DoubleDROP.xyz (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 08:39:25 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2015, 10:03:04 PM by DoubleDROP.xyz

Re-enabled the search functions at the bottom of the site. You can use it to search your TXID and see its spot in the payout queue.
The site takes a 5% fee off of your payouts. This is used to pay for out costs of running the site/server/wallet.
Lahvacekmoney

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 10:43:42 PM

!SCAM!

You are a Moron!

... Absolutely no right to go around calling other peoples sites a scam when you have a failed ponzi under your belt.
The amount of hypocrisy you exhibit is a clear sign of an individual with severe mental illness.. Seek help for your depression.

On a side note: We have re-enabled the search functions on the bottom of the site.
You can now search your TXID on the bottom and see what number in the repayment list you are.

We are also working on getting a DROP blockchain explorer built into the site to increase transparency.
Hopefully, with the blockchain explorer in place we can increase our transaction visibility and make the idiots screaming scam look like well.. Idiots.

failed ponzi ,you made me laught Cheesy it's ponzi=scam and shut up.
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:49:36 PM

only 200%, we need a minimun of 2000000000000000000000000000%  Undecided
DoubleDROP.xyz (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 08:49:57 AM

only 200%, we need a minimun of 2000000000000000000000000000%  Undecided

Sadly the staking would not be enough to cover all investment returns with that high of %.
The way it is currently set up is about the highest return we can provide with the stake rate after block 5000.
cryptospout

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:39:12 AM

Did you fix the bugs in the codebase? you can see a number of issues on the scripts github.
DoubleDROP.xyz (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 07:27:17 PM

Did you fix the bugs in the codebase? you can see a number of issues on the scripts github.

We spent quite a bit of time auditing and rewriting the original back end of the version offered on github.
The original code for lack of a better term was sloppy.
A front end overhaul has begun, expect the improved site within the next week or so.

Over 120+ transactions have gone through and the site is paying out and staking as intended. With the halvening happening in the next 1000 blocks or so right now is the perfect time to take full advantage of the amazing 10000%/yr staking on the site. After block 5001 the stake rate drops down to 5000%/yr. Effectively slowing down our staking 50%.

Future improvements to the site currently being developed :
- DROP blockchain explorer*
- 1% house edge provably fairdice game
- On site Chat.
- DROP PoS staking pool
- Web Wallet

(*We are aware of the in client explorer
, but to increase the transparency of this site and DROP in general we will be getting this going ASAP)
Lahvacekmoney

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:04:48 PM

Not Found

The requested URL /3bdbae2849d16ec4079db9e20ca4d04a0b8e9a96f6e29cbfb02ff22fc5252973 was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.12 (Ubuntu) Server at 159.203.18.164 Port 80

Hmm
DoubleDROP.xyz (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 10:57:54 AM

Not Found

The requested URL /3bdbae2849d16ec4079db9e20ca4d04a0b8e9a96f6e29cbfb02ff22fc5252973 was not found on this server.

Hmm

That is the site trying to search the TXID on the non-existent block chain explorer.
We are working on an updated version of the site and putting a blockchain explorer on site.

Once the DROP block explorer is finished and put online all transaction links will work properly.

For now you can search your TXID on the bottom of the site to see its position in repayment list.
Also, You can search the TXID in the DROP client as well to make sure its been committed to the chain.
Lahvacekmoney

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 11:08:18 AM

Not Found

Hmm

That is the site trying to search the TXID on the non-existent block chain explorer.
We are working on an updated version of the site and putting a blockchain explorer on site.

Once the DROP block explorer is finished and put online all transaction links will work properly.

For now you can search your TXID on the bottom of the site to see its position in repayment list.
Also, You can search the TXID in the DROP client as well to make sure its been committed to the chain.

Maybe you can link the TxID to the working explorer Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: