Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:48:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We are down again?  (Read 18027 times)
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:49:32 PM

If I am correct the price is going up instead of down at the moment. We are currently at around $400 and the price is on its way to hit $500. I hope that this is going to happen soon because I want to make some money.

I think the bitcoin price is on its way to $500. But I would like it to rise just 1-2% a week, not too fast.
The price is still rising but if the halving comes in to play that is going to be all over. The price will drop so much and people who want to sell have to do it now or they have to wait again.
There is enough profit to be made till the block halving gets completed if you buy now.

Selling at this moment is not smart as you will definitely miss out on profits when we are just days away from the block halving.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LarryHocks

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:01:26 PM

If I am correct the price is going up instead of down at the moment. We are currently at around $400 and the price is on its way to hit $500. I hope that this is going to happen soon because I want to make some money.

I think the bitcoin price is on its way to $500. But I would like it to rise just 1-2% a week, not too fast.
The price is still rising but if the halving comes in to play that is going to be all over. The price will drop so much and people who want to sell have to do it now or they have to wait again.
There is enough profit to be made till the block halving gets completed if you buy now.

Selling at this moment is not smart as you will definitely miss out on profits when we are just days away from the block halving.

I would strongly advice not to sell at this moment. The halving is almost there and either way it will be an exciting time.
Price may or may not go up during the halving or it will go up this coming month.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:55:46 PM

I would strongly advice not to sell at this moment. The halving is almost there and either way it will be an exciting time.
Price may or may not go up during the halving or it will go up this coming month.

halving or not, $400-something is a real bargain.

it might last for a few more days, it might last for a few more weeks, it might even last for a few more months, but if we start seeing $500, it's goodbye $400 coins, probably forever.

And there's a good chance we won't be seeing coins for 3 digit dollar values anymore by the end of the year.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:52:21 AM

Selling can also be done through trading. There is still plenty of time before the block halving date is being reached. In that time you can trade and make good profits. There are always good trading opportunities for profitable traders. No need to focus only on the block halving.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:10:57 AM

it might last for a few more days, it might last for a few more weeks, it might even last for a few more months, but if we start seeing $500, it's goodbye $400 coins, probably forever.

And there's a good chance we won't be seeing coins for 3 digit dollar values anymore by the end of the year.

I am hoping that the low $400 last for a bit longer too. I want to accumulate as many coins as possible, before the real bull run begins.
Whether it takes place around the halving or even in 2017, I don't care.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:39:45 AM

I am hoping that the low $400 last for a bit longer too. I want to accumulate as many coins as possible, before the real bull run begins.
Whether it takes place around the halving or even in 2017, I don't care.
Yeah, i expect the price drop to $400 so i can collect much bitcoin as i can but honestly i'm worry bitcoin don't have much time to start rising.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:53:20 AM

We are not down but a bit low and that is quite normal around this time but as you can see now you see that the value is rising now slowly and that would be nice for us.
The only thing is that you never know when it is going to stop rising and choose to moment to sell it.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:01:45 AM

The bitcoin price is actually up for the last three weeks. It is in the upper trend again. Maybe it is due to the halving.

Well, maybe that's true, the effect of the speculation about the halving.. If it continue to move up, then probably only few are releasing their coins this days.. I hope everyone could sustain til the price soar..
Yes, it is only because of the effect of speculations about the price the bitcoin price increased to a much high value, when people hear that the price will increase in the coming days they continue to buy bitcoin and with the increase in demand the value of bitcoin increases.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:50:42 PM

The bitcoin price is actually up for the last three weeks. It is in the upper trend again. Maybe it is due to the halving.

Well, maybe that's true, the effect of the speculation about the halving.. If it continue to move up, then probably only few are releasing their coins this days.. I hope everyone could sustain til the price soar..
Yes, it is only because of the effect of speculations about the price the bitcoin price increased to a much high value, when people hear that the price will increase in the coming days they continue to buy bitcoin and with the increase in demand the value of bitcoin increases.

It's a correction, which is normal. Just let the market find a new stable price and we are good to go.
In a few days you will see the price become stable again.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:57:16 PM

I also think the same the speculation of halving has increased the value of bitcoin as people are not willing to sell their coins and others are ready to buy them at any cost , so with that before the halving the pirce of bitcoin increased to $460 from $350.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:12:47 PM

It's a correction, which is normal. Just let the market find a new stable price and we are good to go.

Corrections allow coins to change from owner. If the price is only going up without wealthy traders cashing out on various levels it means that the price can go down even harder as they keep accumulating coins. It's a healthy market move. People should use it in their advantage to buy up some coins if they haven't already.
parmatiya

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:47:15 AM

Corrections allow coins to change from owner. If the price is only going up without wealthy traders cashing out on various levels it means that the price can go down even harder as they keep accumulating coins. It's a healthy market move. People should use it in their advantage to buy up some coins if they haven't already.

Correction or the consolidation will raise the average cost of coin, so they will not sell below certain price.

Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:20:57 AM

Apparently this is a correction (change in share prices or currency in a direction opposite to the trend.) Now. No need to panic, it is the perfect moment to enter the market of additional funds: after the price reduction it anyway, sooner or later, will grow.
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:51:28 PM

We are not down the value of Bitcoin is now indeed quite low and that is quite bad but you never know what will happen soon and that is the problem.
The most are hoping of course for a price increase but you never know how much it will rise so you have to take also some risks if you are going to sell or buy it.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:59:54 PM

Bitcoin is a glorious clusterfuck; you can go and check the value in the morning and see it is up from the previous day, then check back it at 5pm and it's gone down $5-$10, then check again at 8pm and its down a total of $35, and then you can check it the next morning and it's back up $40.

There is no real way to predict anything that will happen with the value, because it is just too damn volatile.
fricircled

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:53:18 AM

Bitcoin is a glorious clusterfuck; you can go and check the value in the morning and see it is up from the previous day, then check back it at 5pm and it's gone down $5-$10, then check again at 8pm and its down a total of $35, and then you can check it the next morning and it's back up $40.

There is no real way to predict anything that will happen with the value, because it is just too damn volatile.

The price is still volatile in the short term, especially within a week, the price can go from $470 to $430 then $450.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:20:51 AM

You never know what can happen in the future and that is the problem because it is also really hard to predict for what will happen with the value.

We are not that down around this time because the value just kept stable for a long time and that is indeed not that best.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:49:07 AM

The price is still volatile in the short term, especially within a week, the price can go from $470 to $430 then $450.

Some analysts say the bull run is over, so I'm supposing we should expect another bear?

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:12:23 AM

Some analysts say the bull run is over, so I'm supposing we should expect another bear?

The bull run has not started yet. When the price rises to $550, then the bull market starts. It is still several months away.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 10:58:04 AM

The bull run has not started yet. When the price rises to $550, then the bull market starts. It is still several months away.

Yeah I too believe the same, as the price increase has been paused for a while and the decrease has got initiated. Now we are really down than the previous day price which is really a bad thing.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀