Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We are down again?  (Read 18025 times)
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:27:30 AM

We fall down from $500 just a while ago and when I last checked we are like in $385 .
I have a question here, I am not really good at bitcoin so I just want some explanations or something like that.
Will the price continue to fall or will it bounce again?
Is $500 the new ATH now?
What is causing this?
Does this mean the end of the bull?

Don't wait explanation. All the story of bitcoin has one name: volatility. At exception of the last 10 months when its price was almost stable all the story of bitcoin is up and down. The reason: Immature currency, no Central Authority to help it to be stable, short life in the market and very few spread in the overall population are some of the most important. In other words: bitcoin is yet a "innocent child currency".
We are now going up. I think it is a old topic. But we are rising now very fast and I hope it will go on for a long time. The people that has made an investment than they can get some a lot of profit in the future and that will be good. I hope bitcoin will have a good future later in the value.

The price rose 25% over the last 10 days. That is quite big rise in the recent history of the bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RoseMann

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:40:43 PM

I believe the bitcoin price will rise from the current 580 level to $600 in the next few weeks. Then it will rise to $1000.

parmatiya

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:43:43 AM

I believe the bitcoin price will rise from the current 580 level to $600 in the next few weeks. Then it will rise to $1000.

This could well happen. The price is quite stable recently. It consolidates after big rise. This is good for the future price action.

bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:24:23 AM

This could well happen. The price is quite stable recently. It consolidates after big rise. This is good for the future price action.
We are not down and that is because you have to know that the value was indeed stable for a long time but the time is now to rise and it already started.
The halving is also coming and hopefully that will be nice in the future so we can sell it with huge profit.

parmatiya

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:48:04 AM

We are not down and that is because you have to know that the value was indeed stable for a long time but the time is now to rise and it already started.
The halving is also coming and hopefully that will be nice in the future so we can sell it with huge profit.

Yes. I think it is just consolidating. The price rise or drop of $20 per day is not a problem for the price.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:08:18 AM

The bitcoin price is $640 now. It has rise more than 7% in the last 24 hours. It is too fast, should be slower.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
RoseMann

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:42:02 AM

The bitcoin price is $640 now. It has rise more than 7% in the last 24 hours. It is too fast, should be slower.

One day later, the price is already over $680. It is rising too fast. I think the price should have some corrections.

Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:32:56 PM

The title of the thread can make this thread with long life. The price dropped a a lot today, it is around $630 now.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
RoseMann

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:42:44 PM

The title of the thread can make this thread with long life. The price dropped a a lot today, it is around $630 now.

The price is around $550 now. It is $80 down in the last 24 hours. But there is no need to panic, the price will rise again.

techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:25:46 PM

The price is around $550 now. It is $80 down in the last 24 hours. But there is no need to panic, the price will rise again.

Check again its at $615 now.

The price maybe down for a bit but there are elements in the works ready for a huge sell off - at the same time promoting buying behaviors on certain exchanges.

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:21:22 PM

The price maybe down for a bit but there are elements in the works ready for a huge sell off - at the same time promoting buying behaviors on certain exchanges.
we need to test $500 yet. Correction is not over till we pass this test.

this space is intentionally left blank
Westfiled

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:39:51 PM

we need to test $500 yet. Correction is not over till we pass this test.

The price of $530 was tested a few days ago in some exchanges. The price did not go below $500. that is a good sign.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:48:16 PM

Its just an speculation that price will rise again, but I don't think we will be able to see all time high price at halving as it is going down and down.
Kellor

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:04:13 PM

Its just an speculation that price will rise again, but I don't think we will be able to see all time high price at halving as it is going down and down.

I just heard the SegWit will be implemented soon. So it could increase the transaction capacity. That could increase price.
parmatiya

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:08:02 PM

I just heard the SegWit will be implemented soon. So it could increase the transaction capacity. That could increase price.

I saw similar news. So if it is implemented before users get really bad experience in sending funds, it could be good.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:13:33 PM

i first need to see everything gets rolled out in a good manner before getting excited. if things don't go to plan, then prepare for a massive dump.
Kellor

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:54:22 PM

i first need to see everything gets rolled out in a good manner before getting excited. if things don't go to plan, then prepare for a massive dump.

We may help testing it on the testnet. But the testnet is not very congested. It is differerent from the main chain.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:14:32 PM

We cant say what will be the price in next 1 week or so as price is changing very frequently. I think we should keep our finger crossed and wait for the price to settle.
This time around there in no use to predict the price as bitcoin price is changing too quickly.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:20:36 PM

We cant say what will be the price in next 1 week or so as price is changing very frequently. I think we should keep our finger crossed and wait for the price to settle.
This time around there in no use to predict the price as bitcoin price is changing too quickly.

That's exact, all right we can't predict the Bitcoin's price exactly even for the next week. However, it's expected that the Bitcoin's price will increase after the halving.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:09:09 PM

If the price declines, there is only one solution: Buy more coins, I guess.
More bitcoins will not hurt IMO, and any coin squeezed from the market is less available for traders and bears.
When  grandmothers are using btc it is time to sell, and probably you do not even need to sell at that moment since the infrastructure has developed enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: