Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:19:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We are down again?  (Read 18027 times)
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:12:25 PM

If you are expecting $800 price from halving then it will not happen, as we are below $650 now and I don't think it will jump $150 in next few hours.

$800 will not happen in the next few weeks. But in 3 to 5 months, the price could be $800 or higher.

$800 is a good target. The last recent high was around $790. It would take several month to hit that.
well yeah, that is really great in my opinion if the price is going to grow to 800 dollars, in this way it would be really cool to make a lot of money, the price is definitely not going down

If the bitcoin price rises to $800 in the next three months, that is already a very good achievement.
i think that there is big potential for the bitcoin price to grow that much and i hope that we will see much bigger prices soon for example a new all time high as it would make me profit

People are not observing the outer picture of whats currently going on in the financial realm of traditional markets.

If you know this, people are hurrying to figure out whats the best move to their current countries fiat and place something safe temporary until they can make a better choice - in this case its bitcoin.

You can see a prime example of the whole britain exit situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:50:40 AM

If you are expecting $800 price from halving then it will not happen, as we are below $650 now and I don't think it will jump $150 in next few hours.

$800 will not happen in the next few weeks. But in 3 to 5 months, the price could be $800 or higher.

$800 is a good target. The last recent high was around $790. It would take several month to hit that.
well yeah, that is really great in my opinion if the price is going to grow to 800 dollars, in this way it would be really cool to make a lot of money, the price is definitely not going down

If the bitcoin price rises to $800 in the next three months, that is already a very good achievement.
i think that there is big potential for the bitcoin price to grow that much and i hope that we will see much bigger prices soon for example a new all time high as it would make me profit

I think the bitcoin price will just rises between 40 to 200% every year for the next 20 years. It will be slower later.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:27:42 AM

I think the bitcoin price will just rises between 40 to 200% every year for the next 20 years. It will be slower later.

Hmm...
A rise I'm ok with it, but 40 to 200% every year for 20 years???
You do realize it would mean the current price is doubled 20 times? That's a hell lot of money!!!!

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:26:23 PM

Hmm...
A rise I'm ok with it, but 40 to 200% every year for 20 years???
You do realize it would mean the current price is doubled 20 times? That's a hell lot of money!!!!

I think the price rise will be more in the first  10 years, then the growth rate will decrease gradually.
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:09:47 PM

i do not any more thinking about that bitcoin going down more because bitcoin too much popular currency than other currencies and bitcoin going to increase its price too much faster than other .
Kellor

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:08:26 PM

i do not any more thinking about that bitcoin going down more because bitcoin too much popular currency than other currencies and bitcoin going to increase its price too much faster than other .

The bitcoin price could go down to $600 or a bit lower. But it will rise quickly soon after. It is rise in the future.
virasisog

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:59:19 PM

The bitcoin price could go down to $600 or a bit lower. But it will rise quickly soon after. It is rise in the future.

The bitcoin is being adopted by more and more merchants as a payment method. So the price will rise as a result.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:33:52 AM

we are rise up and will never down again because is the most popular currency in the world people want to invest their money in bitcoin .
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:40:56 AM

not down, it's just a fake rate for make peoople panic sell, in fact the price stable at $600 more than 1month, i think we can reach $1000 slow but sure, maybe end of this year.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:46:46 AM

We are on $680 as of now, price of bitcoin starts to move. Well thats a good news to those who hold bitcoin just as expected bitcoins price would gradually increase. Will it able to reach $800 in the year end? No one knows what would be the price since price of btc is unpredictable.

virasisog

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:02:30 PM

The bitcoin price is having a rest at the moment. I think it will trade between $600 to $700 before it rises.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:25:58 PM

no decrease, even the last two days bitcoin prices have been increased, although not very high but it went slowly. I hope soon reach $700 at the end of this month.

Kellor

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:08:21 AM

no decrease, even the last two days bitcoin prices have been increased, although not very high but it went slowly. I hope soon reach $700 at the end of this month.

There is a possibility for the price to rise to $700 by the end of this month, but it could drop again soon.
Westfiled

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:59:11 AM

There is a possibility for the price to rise to $700 by the end of this month, but it could drop again soon.

The price will just trade between $620 to $690 in the next few weeks. It is consolidating and waiting for news.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:25:01 AM

the current price of bitcoin in preev.com is $ 645, I think this is a small decrease, it can be said even ordinary. but do not worry about the price drop occurs, as it may soon bitcoin prices will go up. Well, you could say the current price of bitcoin is quite normal, one good thing about the fall in prices, because when prices decline, then the next thing that happens for sure its price will rise

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:29:12 AM

the current price of bitcoin in preev.com is $ 645, I think this is a small decrease, it can be said even ordinary. but do not worry about the price drop occurs, as it may soon bitcoin prices will go up. Well, you could say the current price of bitcoin is quite normal, one good thing about the fall in prices, because when prices decline, then the next thing that happens for sure its price will rise
What's certain with bitcoin is its continuous unpredictability. Just when we think that price is would start to go up, it goes on a consolidation phase and remains that way for a while. I won't be surprised if it goes down to below $600 even if the price has been holding up pretty well about $650 over the last few weeks.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:07:08 AM

What's certain with bitcoin is its continuous unpredictability. Just when we think that price is would start to go up, it goes on a consolidation phase and remains that way for a while. I won't be surprised if it goes down to below $600 even if the price has been holding up pretty well about $650 over the last few weeks.

That's exactly what traders (myself included) are waiting for. There is enough profit to be made whether the price goes up or down. Volatility for some people is something they don't want to see, while for me and other traders volatility means money.
skysblu

Activity: 219
Merit: 205

_Bitcoin Africa_

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 01:38:10 PM

We fall down from $500 just a while ago and when I last checked we are like in $385 .
I have a question here, I am not really good at bitcoin so I just want some explanations or something like that.
Will the price continue to fall or will it bounce again?
Is $500 the new ATH now?
What is causing this?
Does this mean the end of the bull?

no we're not going to fall to 500$ or less for sure as price at this moment is 640$ and i think that price should rise now because of halving
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:37:43 PM

We fall down from $500 just a while ago and when I last checked we are like in $385 .
I have a question here, I am not really good at bitcoin so I just want some explanations or something like that.
Will the price continue to fall or will it bounce again?
Is $500 the new ATH now?
What is causing this?
Does this mean the end of the bull?

no we're not going to fall to 500$ or less for sure as price at this moment is 640$ and i think that price should rise now because of halving

The price can fall to 500, but not much lower, else it would be hard for miners to make profit.
During the vacation I don't expect a big turbulent time btw, At best we may see the price go up and down a few percent.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:39:07 PM

that would be really great in my opinion but the price is unpredictable and anything might happen, i hope the price is going to go only up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: