Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:45:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Technical Problems at Cryptsy?  (Read 5779 times)
Tsquared (OP)

Activity: 500
Merit: 501

http://digitalcoin.org/

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 11:29:03 PM

Been a verified Cryptsy customer for 2 years. Always have been patient with their slow withdrawals, but this last one has me baffled.

Did a withdrawal and confirmed it. Waited 4 hours and nothing. Shows confirmed but still pending. Submitted a ticket, and 7 hours later I get a message saying that the email I used on my ticket is not the same as the email address registered with Cryptsy so I had to resubmit the ticket.

I resubmitted the ticket, and got a response that they are experiencing delays, and their "technical support team" aware of the issue and working on a fix.  This was nearly 24 hours ago, and still nothing.

I doubt this is a technical problem, but am reluctant to speculate on the real issue. Anyone have any thoughts?

TT
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:34:21 PM

In last few days many rumors about Cryptsy just because of this I also withdraw my funds in small amounts and still they take too much time 1 withdraw is still pending for last 48 hours and no response from them now after checking your post I sure something is seriously going wrong in this site
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:42:39 AM

But all the jr members and newbie accounts flooding the scam accusation thread about Cryptsy say they have no problem...

But seriously, they seem to have a few problems that we can only speculate about since they are very tight lipped.

Two realistic possibilities:

1) Their back end programming is fucked up.

2) Their hot wallets don't have enough coin to support their business

2a) either because they don't have enough coin because they're using a fractional exchange

2b) or because they don't move coin from cold to hot very often, or enough coin

Take your pick.

This space not for rent...
Tsquared (OP)

Activity: 500

http://digitalcoin.org/

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 12:11:28 PM

It is not appropriate to call scam too often, but at the very least this is very poor service. They are essentially a financial service, and we pay their fees, so there is an obligation for them to release funds upon request.

It's been 2 days now and all I get is:

I apologize for any inconvenience this may had caused you. We are still showing a delay when it comes to releasing BTC coins and our technical support team is working on it. Thank you kindly for your patience and understanding.

First of all, I don't believe this is a technical issue, second I am not patient, and third I don't understand. I just want my BTC, not some bullshit put-off by someone who can't even use correct English.

Not even any idea when to expect the funds to be unfrozen. It's only 6.5 BTC, but having it stuck in limbo with no idea when they will release it is very frustrating.

Very unprofessional in my opinion, and this kind of lack of accountability is why digital currencies still face a long hard road to legitimacy.

TT
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:24:47 PM

Cryptsy was very often mishandling majority of their alt deposits and withdrawals. Stucked deposits or withdrawals for days are nothing new for them. But they did handle right their BTC withdrawals.

I guess that all the ongoing accusations are somewhat justified. Where there is a smoke, there is very often a fire as well. So I suggest that everybody withdraw everything from them (if you manage of course)  and just wait to see how this will unfold.
DanielRo

Activity: 689

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:30:42 PM

They are a bunch of retards. They've banned me from their chat because I've told to other users that I've read shitless reviews about their site.
Yes the word was shitless, and I've get banned.

I have the same problem. Over 24 hours and the withdrawal it's still in pending.

Nothing is impossible :-)
DanielRo

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:45:31 PM

But all the jr members and newbie accounts flooding the scam accusation thread about Cryptsy say they have no problem...

But seriously, they seem to have a few problems that we can only speculate about since they are very tight lipped.

2a) either because they don't have enough coin because they're using a fractional exchange

Take your pick.
I bet on number 2.

Currency   Send to Address   Amount   Conf   Request Date
BitCoin   1C395cmkrRntrk7ACgLtRmxp1bzHBf6trm   0.17905046 BTC   Yes   2015-11-04 06:34:43
Pending
BitCoin   1C395cmkrRntrk7ACgLtRmxp1bzHBf6trm   0.02700000 BTC   Yes   2015-11-04 06:24:32
Processed   TrxID: 1c8e9361691a2f7484b815fba0fbacc00daba8d402775e1224cb5c73fb5b5018 @ 2015-11-04 13:13:38
BitCoin   1C395cmkrRntrk7ACgLtRmxp1bzHBf6trm   0.05500000 BTC   Yes   2015-11-04 01:33:58
Processed   TrxID: 35187acc524435b0770012a7eb0ddc50b70a47fb5fbc1d37b869d2e547232263 @ 2015-11-04 05:03:01

That's how it looks my withdrawals. I've manage to get 0.055 BTC, then 0.027 BTC.
Between requesting 0.027 BTC and 0.179 BTC there are only TEN minutes.
I've received 0.027 BTC yesterday but I've never received 0.179 BTC.
So I believe they did not have enough BTC.  

vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:40:40 PM

It is not appropriate to call scam too often, but at the very least this is very poor service.

I only stated what the few possibilities are.  They are either incompetent or running a fraudulent business.  Either way, not good.  What other reasonable explanation is there for their constant fuck-ups?

This space not for rent...
The Frisian
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 08:22:05 PM

Same here:

Withdrawals
Currency   Send to Address   Amount   Conf   Request Date
BitCoin   1CexcRxGEL3XdshUFiP81wjSxMEysdBJCp   0.86116953 BTC   Yes   2015-11-04 16:18:49
Pending

Now pending (no pending, never sent by cryptsy) for 24 hours.
GannickusX

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:35:05 PM

I have not been able to login to their site for a week now and they are still trying to help me, sort of. Really wacky support they have and the exchange is just unreliable, i wanted to cancel my order once and it took 1 day, 1 fucking day for them to cancel it, people could be loosing hundreds or thousands of dollars with that happening. They have a lot of coins but other than that, pretty meh exchange, also super hard to get verified.
croato

Activity: 616

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 02:30:51 AM

I am also trying to log in to cryptsy for days. Even used that "forgotten password" option to change password and still no luck.
hoian0809
Legendary

Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 02:35:31 AM

I am also trying to log in to cryptsy for days. Even used that "forgotten password" option to change password and still no luck.

I had the same issue after a password reset last week. What did it for me was to re-request a password reset with the link, wait 5 minutes or so after receiving the e-mail, and then log in with the new password.
croato

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 02:55:32 AM

I had the same issue after a password reset last week. What did it for me was to re-request a password reset with the link, wait 5 minutes or so after receiving the e-mail, and then log in with the new password.

Thank you mate, i will try that. Changed password few times and nothing. Will try now to wait after change...
croato

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 03:09:26 AM

Changed password again and this time i was waiting 5-6min before login but still cant log in. I have cleared cache this time (again), but i still cant login. Not to i have lot of money there but this is very annoying and i will just stop to use craptsy for good. I dont have time nor will to chit-chat with their support.
DanielRo

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 04:53:34 AM

It is not appropriate to call scam too often, but at the very least this is very poor service.

I only stated what the few possibilities are.  They are either incompetent or running a fraudulent business.  Either way, not good.  What other reasonable explanation is there for their constant fuck-ups?

Fraudulent business cam means scam. I'm waiting for 0.17 BTC for almost 48 hours.
I may guess they are waiting for BTC price to be lower to buy some coins, or who know.

cryptojette

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:12:28 AM

I am having issues with Cryptsy withdrawals as well,

It has been Pending for over 30 hours now on a 3 btc withdrawal

Just FYI, I feel like they will end up doing it eventually but they must be doing them manually and they must not have very much help.

Either way, its not professional at all and I would suggest not using them if you expect to be able to make withdrawals at the exact time you request them.

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
StevenLiang

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:40:44 AM

Just FYI, I feel like they will end up doing it eventually but they must be doing them manually and they must not have very much help.

Either way, its not professional at all and I would suggest not using them if you expect to be able to make withdrawals at the exact time you request them.

For some reason it's too annoyed to wait for their long time withdrawal.
Trading is about time, and because their delay's. I had a lot loss in Doge Coin. -_-
GannickusX

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:27:34 AM

Changed password again and this time i was waiting 5-6min before login but still cant log in. I have cleared cache this time (again), but i still cant login. Not to i have lot of money there but this is very annoying and i will just stop to use craptsy for good. I dont have time nor will to chit-chat with their support.

Yep it's the same problem that happened to me, i actually just gave up, i really don't care, i have only a few coins there, they told me to do a bunch of stuff and I cba. People should probably stop using cryptsy because it's bad and they haven't fixed shit for a year.
jkminkov

Activity: 698

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:30:24 AM

Take your pick.

2c) btc price hit a ceiling and everyone is dumping "shitcoins" to get btc and then turn into fiat.

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:38:09 AM

Over 70 hours pending here. That technical issue explanation s BS. They do allow other currencies to leave their wallets so it s obvious this "problem" started when BTC price started going up.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: