Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:19:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Corporal Punishment (Re: Our response to Dmytri Kleiner's misunderstanding of money  (Read 24697 times)
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 06:26:32 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2012, 06:39:01 AM by cunicula

Edit: I note that the standard "Stefan Molyneux is a cultist" defamation has already spread here like the aidscancer that these false accusations are.  It was only to be expected, and only a matter of time, that malevolent people who are unmasked as sociopaths and sycophants by Stefan's work, would try to defame and attack him here -- what are snakes and scorpions going to do, but bite and sting?

If I may speak for Stefan for a moment: he is a man who has worked very hard, for many years, to build a completely free comprehensive database of knowledge on voluntaryism ranging from peaceful parenting, to family relationships, to friend relationships, to professional relationships, to politics.  He has done so at great personal sacrifice and -- as you can see from these petty and hateful people who shit-talk him gratuitously -- undeserved personal cost to himself.

In my personal experience, those who attack Stefan do so only because they can't contemplate the man and not feel self-hate and inadequacy at their own insignificance.  They can't reason, so they insult.  They can't debate, so they defame.  They can't discuss, so they attack.  They can't come to terms with their own misdeeds, so they project.

This is, by the way, particularly true of the politically-connected parents who got Stefan's wife into trouble -- they abused their kid so thoroughly, that their kid decided to ditch their sorry asses... what did these miserable assholes do?  Instead of coming to terms with what they had done to their son, they had Stefan and his wife publicly slandered in a newspaper hit piece.  Whenever you hear these "Stefan Molyneux cult" accusations, keep in mind that these accusations originated entirely from fabrications in that newspaper hit piece.  I was there.  I saw that happen.  I would know.

I'm confident that those of you who don't just listen to random asshats vomiting hate, will take the time to actually research these defamatory claims and find that they are as baseless as they are odious.  Stef is only called a "cultist" today, solely because two parents were cowardly enough to not accept that they were abusing their child, so they preferred to defame Stefan and blame him for his kid ditching their sorry asses.

That's how low people can stoop.  Yes, some snake people will conspire to leave you without bread on your table, if what you say reveals enough of their own malevolence.  They will have no scruples whatsoever.  They are sociopaths.

Sociopaths, everywhere.

Uh-huh. Does shit-piece have a compound somewhere? How many wives does shit-piece have?

Ah, the cult has even made the newspaper: http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/15/family-relationships-fdr-defoo-cult

MoonShadow. You may say this is off-topic, but the fact that their absurd views about family relationships come from a profiteering cult leader is highly relevant.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 06:52:25 AM

I would presume, but they are not alwasys people that can act or decide on their own behalf.

So are children. Would you beat a stroke victim to get the point across?

He certainly beats people up to get his anger across...

You make presumptions that you cannot support.  You have no evidence at all that I have ever done anything to any of my children out of anger.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 06:55:33 AM

Edit: I note that the standard "Stefan Molyneux is a cultist" defamation has already spread here like the aidscancer that these false accusations are.  It was only to be expected, and only a matter of time, that malevolent people who are unmasked as sociopaths and sycophants by Stefan's work, would try to defame and attack him here -- what are snakes and scorpions going to do, but bite and sting?

If I may speak for Stefan for a moment: he is a man who has worked very hard, for many years, to build a completely free comprehensive database of knowledge on voluntaryism ranging from peaceful parenting, to family relationships, to friend relationships, to professional relationships, to politics.  He has done so at great personal sacrifice and -- as you can see from these petty and hateful people who shit-talk him gratuitously -- undeserved personal cost to himself.

In my personal experience, those who attack Stefan do so only because they can't contemplate the man and not feel self-hate and inadequacy at their own insignificance.  They can't reason, so they insult.  They can't debate, so they defame.  They can't discuss, so they attack.  They can't come to terms with their own misdeeds, so they project.

This is, by the way, particularly true of the politically-connected parents who got Stefan's wife into trouble -- they abused their kid so thoroughly, that their kid decided to ditch their sorry asses... what did these miserable assholes do?  Instead of coming to terms with what they had done to their son, they had Stefan and his wife publicly slandered in a newspaper hit piece.  Whenever you hear these "Stefan Molyneux cult" accusations, keep in mind that these accusations originated entirely from fabrications in that newspaper hit piece.  I was there.  I saw that happen.  I would know.

I'm confident that those of you who don't just listen to random asshats vomiting hate, will take the time to actually research these defamatory claims and find that they are as baseless as they are odious.  Stef is only called a "cultist" today, solely because two parents were cowardly enough to not accept that they were abusing their child, so they preferred to defame Stefan and blame him for his kid ditching their sorry asses.

That's how low people can stoop.  Yes, some snake people will conspire to leave you without bread on your table, leave your kids without food or a house, ruin your reputation thoroughly, if what you say reveals enough of their own malevolence.  These snakes will have no scruples whatsoever.  They are sociopaths.  And then the other sociopaths -- such as the ones in this very forum, posting on this very thread -- will giddily celebrate at your misfortune inflicted on you, and use that to gain Internet points (the vernacular is "for psychic gain").

Sociopaths, everywhere.

Project much?

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

cunicula
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 06:56:18 AM

You make presumptions that you cannot support.  You have no evidence at all that I have ever done anything to any of my children out of anger.

Shit-piece says essentially all parents abuse their children. What more evidence do they need?
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 06:59:29 AM

MoonShadow. You may say this is off-topic, but the fact that their absurd views about family relationships come from a profiteering cult leader is highly relevant.

Only because they brought him up as support, but even then condeming their admiration of this man because of his other flaws would be...

http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/genetic

MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 07:00:35 AM

Shit-piece says essentially all parents abuse their children. What more evidence do they need?

More than that.

cunicula
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 07:02:19 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2012, 07:25:49 AM by cunicula

Only because they brought him up as support, but even then condeming their admiration of this man because of his other flaws would be...

I don't agree with your analysis at all. You are trusting too much in logic.

If you can identify someone's motives for making an argument, it is much easier to identify the flaws in their argument (e.g. look at the assumptions in their argument; figure out which assumptions support their central motive and scrutinize these assumptions. These assumptions have typically been manipulated in order to obtain the desired conclusion.)

In this case, the bizarre assumption is that abuse is a 0/1 category. Philosophic logic actually facilitates this misunderstanding by failing to give due weight to matters of degree and quantity. Some mathematical logic would help here.

Promulgating this bizarre assumption helps shit-piece collect followers among teenagers that are rebelling against their parents. They have ambivalent feelings towards their family. The ambivalent feelings make them feel confused and unhappy. By offering a decisive yes or no answer, the community provides these confused individuals with reassurance and certainty. Much like faith in a religion might (though we might hope that the religious message would be 'love your family and do your best to be reconciled with them').

The followers then send shit-piece money in order to post in shit-piece's forum.

Shit-piece even does them the favor of editing out all dissenting voices. Even to the extent of rewriting dissenting posts without indicating his own editorial contributions.
http://michaelmcconkey.com/talk/what-is-stefan-molyneux-so-afraid-of/
LOL. Myrkul, weren't you lecturing me about Doublespeak just the other day?

MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 07:13:05 AM

Of course I had condemned them well before learning of any association. I just was wondering where they got views that are both a) bizarre and b) bizarrely uniform. Cult membership explains it.
I honestly hate to agree with you, Cunicula; but that is a plausible analysis.

myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 05:32:41 PM

Of course I had condemned them well before learning of any association. I just was wondering where they got views that are both a) bizarre and b) bizarrely uniform. Cult membership explains it.
Oh yes, because logic could never produce the same result twice, or even three times... Roll Eyes

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 05:46:13 PM

Oh yes, because logic could never produce the same result twice, or even three times... Roll Eyes
Not to mention all those culty physicists which are weirdly uniform in their measurements of the mass of elementary particles or the gravitational constant.

But of course Reality has a well-known anarchist bias.
Rudd-O

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 06:06:40 PM

Yeah, how bizarre is it that there is a bunch of people that all think 1+1=2. Must obviously be the fact that they are all a bunch of cultist mathematicsnoids. Obviously. They could not be possibly correct. Must be their cult.

This is the absurd "logic" of hate towards truth.
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 06:43:43 PM

This is the absurd "logic" of hate towards truth.

You keep using those words as if you know what they mean.  Perhaps your should step back from yourself for a bit and consider the possibility that you do not know what they mean.

MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 06:44:52 PM

But of course Reality has a well-known anarchist bias.

Roll Eyes  It most certainly does not.  Reality looks much more like what we have than what you imagine we should have.

MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 06:49:40 PM

We're not discussing logic, and you should know that.  We're discussing human relationships.  Logic is a minor factor for some, and not a factor at all for most.  Never is logic a major factor in human relations, or your worldview might have more resemblance to the real world.  You guys really are deeply indoctrinated.  I suppose that it's good that it's just into a philosophy that does not encourage conflict, or you might be the fourth reich.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  

Jump to: