Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:44:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ►►► AsmTime.com - (105% After 1 Day) or (20% Daily For 7 Days)  (Read 9892 times)
Asm_Time_Com (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 12:34:13 PM

Though i would have loved to invest in this program but i got here late and the program is already 5 days old.

We will work for a long time, so there is no cause for concern.
You can invest now and already tomorrow will receive 105%.
FaucetWorld

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 12:34:49 PM

Though i would have loved to invest in this program but i got here late and the program is already 5 days old.

Please!! Don't tell me that if he had three days you would have paid any money there?!?!
Or from the other side: Why do you think that this program is already "five days old" Is it mean that shortly will run off, and thats why you don't put there any money?
Asm_Time_Com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 12:40:57 PM

Please!! Don't tell me that if he had three days you would have paid any money there?!?!
Or from the other side: Why do you think that this program is already "five days old" Is it mean that shortly will run off, and thats why you don't put there any money?

What is your problem? Why you are posting here your negative messages?
You always can try start with small amount of deposit (0.001 btc) to test our program.
We have already more than 120 investors and we are paying to all every day!

-----

Kind regards,
The AsmTime.com Team
FaucetWorld

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 12:56:02 PM

You always can try start with small amount of deposit (0.001 btc) to test our program.

-----

Kind regards,
The AsmTime.com Team

Probably 95% of investors thats are your alts Wink
I don't want to try because i'm sure that sooner or later you will run off. I will post here just to warn people that it will happen.
You have here enough positive comments that you don't should be affraid about me..
Asm_Time_Com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 01:00:52 PM

I don't want to try because i'm sure that sooner or later you will run off. I will post here just to warn people that it will happen.
You have here enough positive comments that you don't should be affraid about me..

You are greatly mistaken. We do not use alt accounts.
Of course, your negative and empty messages (whithout any proofs) absolutely did not affect to our work.
Trolls as you always have been and it is normal. We added trust to your account. Welcome!

-----

Kind regards,
The AsmTime.com Team
FaucetWorld

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:09:56 PM

Of course, your negative and empty messages (whithout any proofs) absolutely did not affect to our work.
Trolls as you always have been and it is normal. We added trust to your account. Welcome!

-----

Kind regards,
The AsmTime.com Team

Thank you for your negative comment it will be on + when your trust will deeply go down Smiley

In your opinion it is trolling in my it is warning. You are not first and not the last.

as noted noel57 it is already day 5.. so your time is coming..
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:17:51 PM

-----

Kind regards,
The AsmTime.com Team

Thank you for your negative comment it will be on + when your trust will deeply go down Smiley

In your opinion it is trolling in my it is warning. You are not first and not the last.

I appreciate FaucetWorld comment and i think Asm_Time_Com should not pick any offense about his comments because we have seen many scammers of late to the extent that we find it difficult to recognize the good ones when they come around.

FaucetWorld

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:22:22 PM

-----

Kind regards,
The AsmTime.com Team

Everyone knows about this section:

Investor-based games
Games where the main factor is whether or not new "investors" join the game. Also any Bitcoin-denominated investment product with an APY far above the reasonable market rate.

Stop spam here with your stupid comments.

Ok. investors joining the game..
What you call "game"?
How you want to explain source of profit?
I will help you: (In this case) sources are from payment of new users. There are two options now: Or new users will stop coming - maybe because of my warnings, or owner simply run off.
Time will show up how will look the end.
Asm_Time_Com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 01:24:21 PM

-----

Kind regards,
The AsmTime.com Team

I appreciate FaucetWorld comment and i think Asm_Time_Com should not pick any offense about his comments because we have seen many scammers of late to the extent that we find it difficult to recognize the good ones when they come around.

Only time will show result of our work. Do not hurry invest to our program. We're going to work for a long time.
FaucetWorld

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:29:58 PM

Thanks for support!
I will be glad to see service like this with clear explanation of business.
But like i can see here even details are incorrectly calculated:

If someone will pay 0.001 - will get 0.00105
With transaction fee 0.0001 it is -0.00005

Stupid proposition - don't you think?

Asm_Time_Com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 01:35:19 PM

Thanks for support!
I will be glad to see service like this with clear explanation of business.
But like i can see here even details are incorrectly calculated:

If someone will pay 0.001 - will get 0.00105
With transaction fee 0.0001 it is -0.00005

Stupid proposition - don't you think?

There is 2 ways:

1. You can use amount bigger.
2. You can set transaction fee manually less than 0.0001 btc.

-----

Kind regards,
The AsmTime.com Team
Asm_Time_Com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 02:16:41 PM

Dear investors and visitors of the site AsmTime.com.

Investment plan:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
105% after 1 day!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

No need to wait many days or weeks for get profit!
You will recieve your initial deposit +5% back after 1 day.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
With us each of investors can get profit!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Our work is done directly with exchange market BITSTAMP.NET
Start earning with us! We welcome all of our investors.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:23:01 PM

Dear investors and visitors of the site AsmTime.com.

Investment plan:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
105% after 1 day!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

No need to wait many days or weeks for get profit!
You will recieve your initial deposit +5% back after 1 day.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
With us each of investors can get profit!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Our work is done directly with exchange market BITSTAMP.NET
Start earning with us! We welcome all of our investors.
How on earth are you making profit with only https://www.bitstamp.net i cannot understand this.

PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 10:47:07 PM

he make no profit just with new investments.. watch his bitcoin adresses there is no move so he cant trade!!

thanks dev Wink i have now just the second bad trust from a scamer^^ idc
Asm_Time_Com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 01:20:37 AM

he make no profit just with new investments.. watch his bitcoin adresses there is no move so he cant trade!!

thanks dev Wink i have now just the second bad trust from a scamer^^ idc

Dear, PowerHemp.
Why you all time write here negative messages? We pay to our investors every day and comply fully with the terms of our program.
You are troll, who wants to destroy our theme. What are we done to you?
vorazvora

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 01:24:21 AM

So if i put transfer 0.002 do i get something back?

I have to pay 10.000 satoshi transaction fee.

Do you pay for transaction fee, or i have to do that?

Sorry that i ask about so small amount but i'm little bit affraid.
This kind of investition is new for me.
Asm_Time_Com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 01:32:30 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 02:46:22 AM by Asm_Time_Com

So if i put transfer 0.002 do i get something back?

I have to pay 10.000 satoshi transaction fee.

Do you pay for transaction fee, or i have to do that?

Sorry that i ask about so small amount but i'm little bit affraid.
This kind of investition is new for me.

We understand your concern about the safety of your deposit.
But no reason to worry because time to return your deposit with a profit is only 24 hours (1 day).

Consider your actions step by step:

1. You will send 0.002 btc.
2. After 24 hours (1 day) you will receive 0.0021 btc.

This amount consist of your deposit: 100% (0.002 btc) and your profit for day: 5% (0.0001 btc).
We pay for transaction fee (0.0001 btc) when sending funds to your wallet.
So it turns out: if you send 0.002 btc with a transaction fee of 0.0001 btc, then your income will be 0%.

-----
This means that it makes no sense to invest a total of less than 0.003 btc, if your transaction fee is 0.0001 btc.
-----

Kind regards,
The AsmTime.com Team
BishopVal

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 02:51:26 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 05:20:58 AM by BishopVal

I got payment 0.043575 btc. Thank you, admin   Smiley
https://blockchain.info/tx/45fc1f30d54833a5714bf91263584eb7d509972f21d1ad9c0533379d4b2cc06c

reinvest 0.09 btc
https://blockchain.info/tx/40c5ee9b38c2b48533b72e80833b6329580279181323ff82eb2a9383f6b08ed5
Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:03:26 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 04:38:06 AM by Vasilich

One more deposit 0.014 BTC ( $ 4.34 )
https://blockchain.info/tx/19e839c185ac54fb333b8a069882fa410a25a1389108bdc9896cabfa16665675

StyleOfBitcoin

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:28:08 AM

Payment 0.03675 btc https://blockchain.info/tx/c79cf08dc414564c895724e9b50c440d886af23d787f721ff76654698adc7dfa
New deposit 0.043 btc https://blockchain.info/tx/becc6c059ac71e6d4e381e3973bc4a61c5724e1a24480bd2dd28eebac295d93f

Good luck to all  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: