Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:51:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ►►► AsmTime.com - (105% After 1 Day) or (20% Daily For 7 Days)  (Read 9892 times)
Asm_Time_Com (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 05:42:50 AM

Dear investors and visitors of the site AsmTime.com.

We'll be very grateful if you will leave a comments about your deposits and withdrawals in this thread.

Code:

LIVE STATISTIC

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
   STARTED: NOV-05-2015
   RUNNING DAYS: 6
   TOTAL MEMBERS: 149
   TOTAL INVESTMENT: 6.84581366 BTC ($ 2,161.94)
   TOTAL PAID: 4.20522044 BTC ($ 1,328.03)
   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BITSTAMP: 1 BTC = $ 315.80

Kind regards,
The AsmTime.com Team
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:27:17 AM

he make no profit just with new investments.. watch his bitcoin adresses there is no move so he cant trade!!

thanks dev Wink i have now just the second bad trust from a scamer^^ idc

Dear, PowerHemp.
Why you all time write here negative messages? We pay to our investors every day and comply fully with the terms of our program.
You are troll, who wants to destroy our theme. What are we done to you?

why??? u really want to hear?

BECAUSE U F*CKING LIE TO PEOPLE! THERE IS NO BTC TRADE PROGRAM! THIS IS JUST PAY THE OLD PEOPLE WITH THE INVESTS FROM THE NEW ONE!
Asm_Time_Com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 06:37:35 AM

he make no profit just with new investments.. watch his bitcoin adresses there is no move so he cant trade!!

Dear, PowerHemp.
Why you all time write here negative messages? We pay to our investors every day and comply fully with the terms of our program.

BECAUSE U F*CKING LIE TO PEOPLE! THERE IS NO BTC TRADE PROGRAM! THIS IS JUST PAY THE OLD PEOPLE WITH THE INVESTS FROM THE NEW ONE!

Really?  Shocked  Now everyone will know about your point of view. We hope that now you are happy. Please stop your spam here in future. Thank you.
b1gcoiner15

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:41:38 AM

Dear, PowerHemp.

Really?  Shocked  Now everyone will know about your point of view. We hope that now you are happy. Please stop your spam here in future. Thank you.

lol how are your high school students asm time?
Asm_Time_Com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 06:44:08 AM

Dear, PowerHemp.

One more alt of PowerHemp? Please stop your spam in our thread. Thank you.
b1gcoiner15

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:45:49 AM

Dear, PowerHemp.

no i am not an alt, i am agreeing with him.
I am asking you a general question? You say your forex bot is developed 'by some high-school student' so why don't you send a happy photo with you and your high school friend Smiley
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:48:48 AM

lol i have just this acc Cheesy
u know we can watch your bitcoin adresses and there are no moves... so where are the trades?
Asm_Time_Com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 07:01:52 AM

Dear, PowerHemp.

I am asking you a general question? You say your forex bot is developed 'by some high-school student' so why don't you send a happy photo with you and your high school friend Smiley

We think you are TROLL. We added trust to your account. Please stop spam in our thread. Thank you.
Asm_Time_Com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 07:04:21 AM

u know we can watch your bitcoin adresses and there are no moves... so where are the trades?

You are a very bad versed in the transactions.
We have many different addresses to perform different actions, including transfer funds to market.
Please stop spam in our thread. Thank you.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:05:05 AM

You are a very bad versed in the transactions. Please stop spam in our thread. Thank you.

na.. show me the trades  Roll Eyes
b1gcoiner15

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:08:35 AM

Dear, PowerHemp.

We think you are TROLL. We added trust to your account. Please stop spam in our thread. Thank you.
you added trust to my account?
you better damn well remove it or I assure you the big  SCAM title will be on the top of every page of this thread!
Asm_Time_Com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 07:11:32 AM

You are a very bad versed in the transactions. Please stop spam in our thread. Thank you.

We pay to ALL INVESTORS every day!

Our statistic is transparent and each can check it.
b1gcoiner15

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:12:55 AM

We pay to ALL INVESTORS every day!

Our statistic is transparent and each can check it.
again, i will continue to post SCAM until you remove that feedback. That is not what the trust system is made for.
Asm_Time_Com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 07:13:25 AM

Dear, PowerHemp.

you added trust to my account?
you better damn well remove it or I assure you the big  GOOD PROJECT title will be on the top of every page of this thread!

Sorry, but we can't remove it, because it is true... you are spammer and all users must know it.
b1gcoiner15

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:19:54 AM

DO NOT INVEST:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1243998
Asm_Time_Com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 07:34:57 AM

We have reduced his level of trust (reason: spam in our thread), and he was offended.
b1gcoiner15

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:36:24 AM

DO NOT INVEST:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1243998
Asm_Time_Com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 08:09:12 AM

Everyone can be sure that you're lying here - https://i.imgur.com/gTdFziK.png
We are sorry, but we can't remove your negative level of trust, because it is true... you are spammer and all users must know it.
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:12:46 AM

To this schoolboy - b1gcoiner15 - was lowered the level of trust and he is angry  Grin Grin Grin
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:16:29 AM

To this schoolboy - b1gcoiner15 - was lowered the level of trust and he is angry  Grin Grin Grin

and u are piece of sh*t supporting illegal scam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: