Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:41:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Register one domain at GoDaddy for me (less than $2.5) and be rewarded!  (Read 2265 times)
PrFen (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 03:15:40 AM

I need a favor. I used all possible coupons on my GoDaddy account and on accounts of all my friends. I also already registered hundreds of domains at regular price, but need about 100 more. Don't want to pay regular price for those so decided to ask here for help.

What I need from you?

I need you to go on GoDaddy.com and register one domain for me. I will provide coupon so your cost will be only $1.17 (if you haven't used $1 promotion lately) or max $2.5 by using an other coupon. You will need to use your card at checkout as PayPal in not offered as payment method with this promotion. Of course, you will use your card inside your account and I don't need your card neither your GoDaddy username and password.

After you register it you will push it to my GoDaddy account. It is easy and takes half a minute, but if you don't know how to do that I will explain step by step. When I receive the domain in my account you will be rewarded!

Your reward

Your reward is extremely valuable info related to domain names. You will certainly make nice profit using this info. The best thing is that you will need only about 10 minutes of work (in total) to make nice profit. Your profit could not be lower than $15 and it is very likely it will be $50+. This info will be valid shortly (maybe 10-20 days) so contact me asap if you are interested.

BTW, I am an expert in domaining (trading with domain names) and selling tutorial about successful trading with domains (see my signature). You can also get 50% discount on it if you would be interested.

Why I am doing this?

Because I already spent a lot on domain registrations after I exhausted all possibilities with coupons and would like to avoid paying another $1000+ for domains I still need to register. I will make profit and I don't mind to help anyone who helped me to make profit too.
I am not very active on this forum, but am here since 2013 and nobody ever had any complaints so you can trust me.

Contact me on PM if you can help. Thank you!

bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 05:24:06 AM

Hi

can you please pm me the detail ..so i can do it for you ..
bapparabi

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:33:51 AM

Hi have send again a pm regarding clarification ..can you please check it and reply
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 01:24:36 PM

So you want someone to register 100 domains for you and the buyer will get Price of 100 domains plus 15$-50 $ Profit. Right?
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 03:51:53 PM

Don't understand what I would get if I registered it for you. Will I only get info about domain names instead of money?!
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 04:27:52 PM

I can purchase domains with my card and I am interested in verifying your method.  I've sent you a pm.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:35:55 PM

That sounds great to make $15 with less 10 minutes of work i am also interested in to do this job for you and waiting to hear from you more details for this.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:41:04 PM

Shoot you pm for this task i also would like to do this task for you so let me know if this still available.
maxhor

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 05:03:16 PM

I can do this job so you still need someone than i am ready to this job to make some profit with your method.
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 05:05:18 PM

Let me know as well, I have a bitcoin-loaded debit card that could help me make any purchase.
PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 05:28:37 PM

I think GoDaddy will not accept BTC payment for this promotion so it should be paid by card. However, I accept BTC for Domaining instructions (see my signature) if anyone is interested. But we can talk about Domaining instructions later. At the moment I need to solve this with domains first.

Once again, I am offering VERY VALUABLE INFO as your regard for registering one domain name for me. I am not offering money. But this info is better than that I just send you $15 as you can make much more using this info. This will last only shortly. I thought it would be active for 10-20, but right now it looks like it will be active only 2-3 days.

Please send me PM if you are interested. Thanks

bapparabi

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:19:19 PM

I think GoDaddy will not accept BTC payment for this promotion so it should be paid by card. However, I accept BTC for Domaining instructions (see my signature) if anyone is interested. But we can talk about Domaining instructions later. At the moment I need to solve this with domains first.

Once again, I am offering VERY VALUABLE INFO as your regard for registering one domain name for me. I am not offering money. But this info is better than that I just send you $15 as you can make much more using this info. This will last only shortly. I thought it would be active for 10-20, but right now it looks like it will be active only 2-3 days.

no offense but What is the guarantee that we can make $15 minimum with your guide any proof or anything to believe it ..because right now there huge spamming going in in btc sites ..  and internet is full of spamming ..

let me know
PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 06:30:43 PM

no offense but What is the guarantee that we can make $15 minimum with your guide any proof or anything to believe it ..because right now there huge spamming going in in btc sites ..  and internet is full of spamming ..

let me know

I am serious and never scammed anyone. Am here almost 2 years. Your risk is only $1. Decide if you want to miss great opportunity because of $1. I said, $15 is minimum profit you will make, but most likely it will be much higher.

bapparabi

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:35:00 PM

let me know

I am serious and never scammed anyone. Am here almost 2 years. Your risk is only $1. Decide if you want to miss great opportunity because of $1. I said, $15 is minimum profit you will make, but most likely it will be much higher.

great ..just can you show me some proof that i can make minimum $15 with 10 minute of work ..
PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 12:15:35 AM

let me know

great ..just can you show me some proof that i can make minimum $15 with 10 minute of work ..

Unfortunately I don't want to talk about this opportunity in public. Not because it is illegal (it is not), but because it is very limited.

radhwane

Activity: 696

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:50:22 AM

shout me Pm i very interested in the offer i can use my vcc 
Unread

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:32:44 PM

if I buy a domain from you and how to extend the domain in the next year?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 08:19:05 PM

This offer is valid only for the next few hours, if not less!

Send me PM ASAP if you are interested.

mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:23:54 PM

I'm interested but first I would like to read an honest review of this "method". At least the OP should somehow tell what it involves, maybe I don't even have the tools or skills to do it. This has all the signs of a scam or something very close to it...
PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 08:32:59 PM

I'm interested but first I would like to read an honest review of this "method". At least the OP should somehow tell what it involves, maybe I don't even have the tools or skills to do it. This has all the signs of a scam or something very close to it...

You don't need any skills. I will tell you exactly what to do and you will need only 10 minutes to that and you will make a profit.

I can tell that I received several PMs, but no one still did not registered any domain for me. I am registering them at regular price anyway.
People are suspicious, but that is not my problem. I will pay few $ more for each registration, but will make a very good profit. Who ever saw this post could profit too, but this offer is almost over.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: