Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:23:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Going to bed, will BTC be $500 or $300 when I wake up?
> $500 - 9 (26.5%)
< $399 - 18 (52.9%)
$400s is not a valid option - 7 (20.6%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Going to bed, will BTC be $500 or $300 when I wake up?  (Read 5027 times)
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:19:11 AM

Saying the true I'm happy to see that the price is keeping increasing doesn't matter even if it is few dollars, at least to see the green color on the charts Smiley, but i don't think the price will be changed to $500 within a night.

Only on the halving night $500 can be felt within a night. At present the scenario has changed from long time stable price. So we can expect a good price at the time of halving. Only small gradual rise will help in a stabilized growth than the peak.

Even on the halving night the price wont reach 500 i think it will only take place after the halving in a week or two weeks we will feel more the price increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sanadas

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:43:12 AM

Saying the true I'm happy to see that the price is keeping increasing doesn't matter even if it is few dollars, at least to see the green color on the charts Smiley, but i don't think the price will be changed to $500 within a night.

Only on the halving night $500 can be felt within a night. At present the scenario has changed from long time stable price. So we can expect a good price at the time of halving. Only small gradual rise will help in a stabilized growth than the peak.

Even on the halving night the price wont reach 500 i think it will only take place after the halving in a week or two weeks we will feel more the price increase.

I think the price could be $500 before the halving. The price is $460 now, that is just 40 dollars away from 500.

Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:11:23 AM

I think the price could be $500 before the halving. The price is $460 now, that is just 40 dollars away from 500.

Wel yes the price could and should reach 500 in max. 2 weeks. It won't happen overnight but it will happen, this is something which is becoming more likely every dya.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:17:06 PM

The chance of this happening is pretty small and will not happen. For the price to drop $200 in one night is very unlikely so you do not have to worry about this happening.
sanadas

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:10:19 AM

The chance of this happening is pretty small and will not happen. For the price to drop $200 in one night is very unlikely so you do not have to worry about this happening.

In a small exchange, if the buy wall is thin, a few thousand bitcoin can crash the price by $200. But not many people will try that.

Dolmater

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:54:23 AM

In a small exchange, if the buy wall is thin, a few thousand bitcoin can crash the price by $200. But not many people will try that.

The price will not drop below $400 at time soon. The price is consolidating above that level for some time.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:32:47 PM

Title says it all. Have no idea what the price will be in 8 hours but am sure it will either be up a lot or have crashed further. Which is it?

i don't think that it will be 500$ or 300$, i think that it will still have same price as it does now, just price now is closer to 500$ so i choose 500$

and  i don't think that price could rise by 50 $ or more in one day, it takes some time like 3 days or even more, can't happen in 12 hours, or it would be awesome

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:47:34 PM

$500 is possible since its just +$50 movement but $300 that is -$150 movement seems almost impossible unless something really bad happens for bitcoin.We can expect max $50 movement in 12 hours, anything over this number will need a big news for bitcoin.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:50:34 PM

$500 is possible since its just +$50 movement but $300 that is -$150 movement seems almost impossible unless something really bad happens for bitcoin.We can expect max $50 movement in 12 hours, anything over this number will need a big news for bitcoin.
The only thing that can remotely catapult Bitcoin down $350 is a lot of bad news published on a lot of sites at the same time, and something that shakes the confidence of the investors. Very little else could have such a substantial effect.
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 05:51:48 PM

The chances are higher for the first one to be reached $500 because it is nearer than $300, but unless you sleep for weeks it's hard to believe that it will be reached within a day.

sanadas

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:12:53 AM

If that Crag Wright is proved to be Satoshi Nakamoto, then 1 million bitcoin will flush the market, so it is bad.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:39:01 AM

If that Crag Wright is proved to be Satoshi Nakamoto, then 1 million bitcoin will flush the market, so it is bad.
I just wish the price rose to $ 500 bitcoin and stable. it was really very nice to make business of bitcoin if the price reaches $ 500. I may also have become more enthusiastic in seeking bitcoin

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:28:52 PM

If the bitcoin or other coins such as Ethereum just rises 1% a week, it is good for the general adoption.
maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:18:51 PM

Bitcoin is always changing but not that so fast and that is because it was already stable for a long time so that is really bad for the Bitcoin and for the people that is waiting for a price increase.
Nobody will know what the value will be but I am for sure that the value is going to rise slowly and that would be perfect.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:42:52 PM

Bitcoin is always changing but not that so fast and that is because it was already stable for a long time so that is really bad for the Bitcoin and for the people that is waiting for a price increase.
Nobody will know what the value will be but I am for sure that the value is going to rise slowly and that would be perfect.
I am also convinced by it. although very difficult to predict the price of bitcoin for now, but I'm pretty sure when you sleep and wake up, you would see prices rise slowly bitcoin
Dolmater

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:34:30 PM

I am also convinced by it. although very difficult to predict the price of bitcoin for now, but I'm pretty sure when you sleep and wake up, you would see prices rise slowly bitcoin

When I waked up this morning, the bitcoin price was $508. That was $20 more than yesterday. I was surprised.
elDano

Activity: 256

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:30:24 PM

When I waked up this morning, the bitcoin price was $508. That was $20 more than yesterday. I was surprised.

Price is back to 498. I do hope we will see it above the 500 dollar mark soon.
There is a big psychological difference between above or under 500 dollar now.
Kollor

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:59:02 AM

Not this time I think, everyone is preparing for the halving, a small price dip is not being bite by the community. Day by day, we are all learning to wait and patiently watching the price movement. This time it's back at $530+ and I think it will still continue to move on its course right now. So I guess it will still stay at above $500+ for many mornings.  Smiley
sanadas

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:25:25 AM

Not this time I think, everyone is preparing for the halving, a small price dip is not being bite by the community. Day by day, we are all learning to wait and patiently watching the price movement. This time it's back at $530+ and I think it will still continue to move on its course right now. So I guess it will still stay at above $500+ for many mornings.  Smiley

If the price price does not drop below $500 in the next few weeks, we know $500 is the bottom.

Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:57:09 PM

The value of Bitcoin is not going to change that fast and that is because it was already stable for a long time and it is now going to recover and you can see that it is now rising slowly.
So that is perfect already for the people who already have Bitcoin they have now just only to wait for a higher value and wait for the right moment to sell it with some huge profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: