Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:35:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you going to spend your bitcoin on?  (Read 6242 times)
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:58:05 PM

I am going to use my bitcoin to buy a house!
I spend my bitcoin to buy a house and lot for my family cause I want to give them a happy life, and I want to help my siblings to back in school and I want to build a business for my parents and most of all I treat them for a vacation a family bonding. All my income in bitcoin I want to spend it to my family.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:02:29 PM

Hey guys. Its DOGE12321  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley again. What are you guys going to use your bitcoin on when you get a substantial total.

When i have save up enough bitcoins for this day i am gonna say that i am planning to buy some mining rigs and i am not planning for just one for at least two or more mining rigs for me to gain a lot of money and that long wait is gonma be eorth it because of course i have been working from purely signature campaigns and bounties and i wanted to have my own mining thing and i know that those cam cause me a lot but i am willing to take the risk and i did not spemd just to afford those things
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:06:55 PM

I am going to spend my bitcoin on buying a new house. What kind of house it will be depends on the bitcoin exchange rate
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:31:57 PM

I want to buy a car and house, invest and saving accounts with interest in a bank that uses for further expenditure.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

Drugs.

I will spend bitcoin as my investment. I will also sell some to buy properties. I want to but a house and lot and a car. I also want to put up a business. Many people already have a good fortube because of bitcoin. I am hopibg to have a good one too.
Mihail.B

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:42:12 PM

I will build a big house and go to travel, I already go to this, I think this year bitcoin will help to come true a lot of dreams.
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:45:38 PM

I would like to start a business first. Planning on buying a large piece of land and build my own home at the same time some small apartments for leasing. They're very popular with students in our country.

For me, if I hae a big amount of bitcoin, I will use it for the security of the future of my family. I will buy all the neccessary things that they need and I will put a small business that they can handle to grow.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:49:39 PM

If that day comes I’ll probably spend it all for my family and relatives I’ll treat them dinner go watch a movie then I’ll buy my family some gadgets and clothes I’ll buy my dad his dream car and help those lee fortunate people give them some food and clothes
aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:01:50 PM

Trading, more trading  Cheesy
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:04:09 PM

Hey guys. Its DOGE12321  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley again. What are you guys going to use your bitcoin on when you get a substantial total.
Honestly, I am not going to sell or spend it for now. I would like to hold it since I have better plan for this. After 5-10 years I will buy houses for me and for my family and also some apartments so even I am not doing anything I will able to get income every month, simply I have permanent income because of this apartments. After I achieve that maybe that is the time to spend my money in whatever I like.
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:09:42 PM

I have been spending my bitcoin all along. I often convert it to fiat currency and use to foot my bills. I hope I will be able to have substantial amount of bitcoin in future and by then I will be owing properties where I so much desire and maybe do a relocation to another country.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:12:19 PM

If, by a stoke of luck, bitcoin rained hard  on my backyard, perhaps i'll prepare for a much more simpler life knowing that i'm set for the next stretch.

And of course, it would only be fitting to prepare the next generation of my family's future and keep their hopes alive and security well in check.

And as most of us here, it would be a wise move for me to think of how to get more out of all those bitcoins in terms of investment.
Lyne1982

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

If I have earned subtanstial amount of bitcoin, half of it will be reinvested on bitcoin then the other half will allocated on my personal spending like vacation with my family, financial assistance of my studies and financial support on my daily needs. Also I will invest also on other investments that has a high potential of earnings.
Denisliternyjj

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:27:39 PM

I first and foremost buy an apartment house in the country an expensive car and I'll go away for a year in a puteshestvie and I'll have a rest to hang out tusovatsya.kuplyu mom house car!
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:34:18 PM

I am going to use my bitcoin to buy a house!
I want also to buy my own house and have a car not actually expensive because many are trying to mumble from what you have and they want to be close to you. I want to stay low profile so that others will think that i don`t have enough to buy some expensive things but i know in myself that i could probably buy those kind of things but i don`t like people are after me because of having money.
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:38:25 PM

Im gonna Spend first it on my Financial needs in school, Specially on our tuition, thesis,projects and the likes. Then when all thats done, gonna start buying some gadgets, preferably some new Phone, or Game consoles or anything that interest me as a Boy. LAst on the list will the Rides Ive been wanting to Buy and the house that will be my safe haven. All that is on the list, so Imma Spend it reallwisely.

cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

Well, I am not going to spend my bitcoin, I would like to hold it for several years. I am sure it would be very profitable for me in the long run.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Winedmeel

Activity: 110
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:41:50 PM

I going spend it for my every day needs and buy materialistic things like own house, cars otherwise some of my funds going to put on investments.
dbutp

Activity: 171

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:51:14 PM

My biggest dream is to use my bitcoin to buy a house in the city. But now I can not afford it. I will save bitcoin, invest and earn extra bitcoin to make my dream come true.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

First thing come to my mind is paying off all my mortgage. I like to finish my mortgage with bitcoin!!!!!

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: