Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you going to spend your bitcoin on?  (Read 6242 times)
olatslodi

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

It impress me the most about bitcoin in different ways and we do have our own reason on why we are amazed with cryptocurrency. Bitcoin allows me to independently earn my money and gives me a chance to be a better person as part of the community. The most impressive in Bitcoin is that it's decentralize as well.
dianepot

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:05:26 PM

Im going to buy a house. Since I have already a house, then I will rent that house to other people to have a passive income not only online but also in outside world. I am currently using some of my earnings from bitcoin by buying our daily expenses. Im really hoping to own some in the very near future. I also need to install an internet connection in our house so I can earn more bitcoins by doing bounties everyday.
Then im going to exchange the other bitcoins into fiat and put it in a bank and save for the future . I still prefer to put my money on banks than to keep it on a online wallet.
Damar

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:09:20 PM

maybe I will keep some bitcoin as a savings. And I'll also spend some to buy stuff online. That is to make bitcoin useful as currency.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

i want to buy all the thiing thati want, buy a new cars, buy a house, buy all of thing that i want, and of course a half of it will incest it again in bitcoin to makes a profit again, after i get the profit i hope that my bitcoin can be used another people too with do some action for them

Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:22:18 PM

Hey guys. Its DOGE12321  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley again. What are you guys going to use your bitcoin on when you get a substantial total.
As a student i will spend it to all my school payments. Also, I considered it as my allowance too.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:23:47 PM

I have to spend a lot in my life. Thanks to bitcoin I can earn more money to pay for: phone bills, network fees, meals, rest, exchange friends. I am trying to invest bitcoin to buy a house for the couple.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:26:35 PM

I already spend my bitcoin on some very important things for me like buying new computer, paying business expenses and financial debts etc.
Next goal s to become financially free 100 % and quit job Smiley
Hope it will happen soon.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:38:12 PM

First of all it is become my main income. Also I started traveling a lot and I am finishing repairs at my new apartment  Cheesy

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:47:46 PM

I will use the money I earned from bitcoin to buy a car, take care of children to study. Buy an apartment for my small family. There is money for the car to travel. That is my greatest happiness if I can do it. I hardly take part in bitcoin forums on quality and reputation.
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:59:11 PM

I will give your loved one a good gift. After all, to give joy to people dear to you, this is one of the best options where you can spend bitcoin. By making others happier, you will be happier yourself. And of course traveling to new places, cities and countries, you get new experiences and unforgettable emotions, as well as memories that will stay with you for life.
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:03:26 PM

In the right time i will sell all bitcoins that I have.  The earnings that I will receive will used for funding another type of investment or buying house or lots.
Doing this things will provide a better foundation in our future's life.
wilsonwilly1

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:12:16 PM

I would like to start a business first. Planning on buying a large piece of land and build my own home at the same time some small apartments for leasing. They're very popular with students in our country.
secondavril

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:21:31 PM

I will spend my Bitcoin for a business so that my money will keep increasing. I think that would be the best thing to do with Bitcoin. Also, I will save it for emergency purposes.
buahkudu

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:24:25 PM

What will you use for your bitcoin?
which I use from bitcoin results that helps my family to meet the cost of daily living.

MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

I dream to buy muscle car Smiley I like these cars.
Also buy 4x4 offroad Jeep for travel.
If price of bitcoin will be high, I want buy own home Smiley
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:51:39 PM

I really want to open my own business, so that I can stop working for my boss and be my own boss
And I hope I have enough capital to learn too until finding the right business for me Grin
Best of luck for us all

luis sagna14

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:54:11 PM

Myself and a group have formed a trading team, we've been working hard on growing coins at a rapid rate through trading and arbitrage. It's been tough, though we have developed some great methods to growing coins extremely fast with minimal risk.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:23:42 PM

Hey guys. Its DOGE12321  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley again. What are you guys going to use your bitcoin on when you get a substantial total.
I not spending all of my bitcoins because I know that I will regret it in the future. I am really sure that the price of the bitcoin will go up and it is good if I will not yet spend all of my bitcoins.
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:28:10 PM

Enough to buy me what I need and for my family and hopefully also enough to become financially free and maybe establish a business or a new investment that I could rely regular money with for monthly expenses and savings for the years to come.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:28:38 PM

To spend my bitcoin on I am using the bitcoin in my financial needs at school.Bitcoin has been an aid for me on my financial needs.I am able to help my parents iny needs with the help of bitcoin.I am so blessed to know bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: