Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:18:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you going to spend your bitcoin on?  (Read 6242 times)
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:20:49 PM

As of now, there are not many options to spend your Bitcoins. One option is to spend them on the dark markets (for non-contraband stuff such as antiques, collectibles, bullion coins.etc). But a lot many of us don't want to use the dark markets.
Bodik1710

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:23:59 PM

If I have got about 1000 Bitcoins first i will be buy new house and car.Second i will be invest in others tokens.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:36:44 PM

Probably would be into some electronic gadgets which would be nice and good for a change as suppose to buying those using the traditional way of fiat and also the most thing I would like to use my substantial amount of bitcoin is in investing in buying mining equipments and hopefully one day,my own mining farm Wink
Most probably I will use most of my earnings in bitcoin to support my daily needs of course for food, bills and I'll buy new clothes. And if I earn a lot I will also buy new gadgets like phone or camera, all the latest gadgets and I think that would be satisfying seeing all your hardwork.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
gharjas2517

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:39:53 PM

I want to buy a big house with bitcoins. Unfortunately, I haven't earned so many bitcoins yet. I hope that this dream can be realized this year.
Selapesek

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:06:29 PM

I will use my bitcoin as an investment, I'm sure bitcoin in the future will be better by far. I'm absolutely sure of it
TechnoBibble

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:14:39 PM

maybe if I already have enough income from bitcoin, I will open a business ranging from small to large, and if possible I will open a subsidiary everywhere, because I'm sure not forever we can live only from bitcoin
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:19:32 PM

I prefer not to make specific plans for my earnings, as I have not yet withdrawn any of my earned money to Fiat. I prefer to wait until the price of bitcoin rises even more.

Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:24:23 PM

Spend bitcoin on basic necessities to buy because i just need the things i normally need every day no more. Most i just spend bitcoin to buy a smartphone or laptop.
jessequick

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:31:02 PM

maybe if I already have enough income from bitcoin, I will open a business ranging from small to large, and if possible I will open a subsidiary everywhere, because I'm sure not forever we can live only from bitcoin
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:44:12 PM

If you're thinking about spending, just my opinion, but you're not on the road to wealth.   

sent from my X6
kilacka

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:55:11 PM

Many will say new phone,a laptop, or desktop, mainly electronics and gadgets, Me if i have enough bitcoin i would buy something for my grandmother who foster us and become our mother and a father at the same time.
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:55:40 PM

What do you use for your bitcoin? i will use my bitcoin properly and certainly, i will save more and invest with bitcoin yag i have.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:10:52 PM

Most likely, I will create my own business for permanent earnings, as bitcoin can not be called stable. And I would like to be sure of my income.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Suler12

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:23:34 PM

I want to buy cars with my bitcoins BTCBTCBTC
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:25:42 PM

I think the best way to save money is to invest in something that will bring you more money. I am not going to waste it on material things. I would better invest in estate or start up a company in the sphere of production or selling things, which will always be of high demand.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:28:11 PM

I plan to make some major purchases-real estate, car, can spend on travel. But for now I don't want to spend bitcoins because they will bring more earnings in the future. I'm investing in the long term.

Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:36:13 PM

When I was just starting to invest in bitcoin, I had some idea what I would spend it on. The most desirable for me is travel. And I'm glad that bitcoin will give me this opportunity, just wait for the price increase and sell some of their investments. Bitcoin - dreams come true!

Cash BTC

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:47:20 PM

When I started bitcoin, I thought of myself that when I earn some, I will use it for my family's needs, support in my studying, and other useful things. Now that I have received some, I have used it to buy what I want and I need, and I don't even ask my parents for money if I have to go out, and also, I use it to help my parents somehow if they have something they need too. My next project is me contributing in my family to buy our own house. Maybe difficult but it is not impossible.
yummydex

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:58:00 PM

Hey guys. Its DOGE12321  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley again. What are you guys going to use your bitcoin on when you get a substantial total.
I will hold my bitcoin for the meantime and before end of this year i will spend it to my family Grin I just want to share with them the blessing  from bitcoin and tell them that bitcoin is real! Kiss
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:02:25 PM

The bitcoin emergence is a huge relief to those who never thought cool money could be made on the internet. However, the bitcoin is bringing hope to many and changing lives radically. If I ever were to make cool cash, much of it will go into setting up corporations that are diversified from crypto , to create job opportunities for those looking for a job and to equally use same to assist the poor and less privileged amongst us.
Very important.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: