Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:09:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Guess the coin ( Word Game For Mobile and Tablet )  (Read 546 times)
uiclicks (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:59:42 AM

Welcome all ,

I have made this game and hope you like it

Try to guess the coin's name , tag , Hash Algorithm ...ect
Lets see how good you are

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 10:06:59 AM

By posting this you have also helped me to find quickapp ninja where i can make my own android game. I am right now trying my idea over there to create one guess the picture game.

uiclicks (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:11:57 AM

By posting this you have also helped me to find quickapp ninja where i can make my own android game. I am right now trying my idea over there to create one guess the picture game.

im glade that i helped you , have fun and good luck
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 11:49:28 AM

This is so cool, a fun app to kill time and an interesting way to push myself into remembering all the coins stuff... thanks for this as if I'm not mistaken its the first of it's kind in terms of bitcoin category apps... Do you have a plan to implement some sort of rewards some where along the app in the future too?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
uiclicks (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 09:30:31 AM

This is so cool, a fun app to kill time and an interesting way to push myself into remembering all the coins stuff... thanks for this as if I'm not mistaken its the first of it's kind in terms of bitcoin category apps... Do you have a plan to implement some sort of rewards some where along the app in the future too?

yeah i have plans but not that its like rewards , i was hoping on add update every while and then .
also i wanted to make another games for bitcoin but it gonna need time and resources .

i welcome every help

Regards : UiClicks " Naser "
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: