Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:48:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: He's back, the slippery slope.  (Read 1127 times)
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:36:47 AM

Really disappointing to see but it looks like we are back on the slippery slope that had us on decline for the past two years. I suspect we are not going back up a little at least until the halving.
Could be a smart idea to sell now and buy some back in 6 months at about half the current price.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:39:12 AM

Really disappointing to see but it looks like we are back on the slippery slope that had us on decline for the past two years. I suspect we are not going back up a little at least until the halving.
Could be a smart idea to sell now and buy some back in 6 months at about half the current price.

^By far the biggest child on the forum constantly spamming FUD to try and make his short position work.  Just going to post this picture any time this scumbag posts.  He shorted all year and made a little bit of money then lost everything when it went to 500, now he's back doing the same thing spamming garbage with his bought account all over again.

So how you doing with those short losses?

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:44:20 AM

top kek
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:31:28 PM

it's a trap to accumulate more before the next run up, don't believe this sucker, they appear all the time with a massive pump

do you really expect the price to skyrocket without any puase, would be extremely silly and unrealistic, and it never happened not even with the 1200 ath

i remember that there were multiple stop in that case also...
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:52:15 PM

Since when are you as bear disappointed to see the Bitcoin price going down significantly. Can't really remember that. Wise traders sold around $500 and are buying back currently. Only people who panic will sell their coins now.
PseudoCode

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 01:07:37 PM

KwukDuck, trying to piss on the BitCoin Butterfly once again.

Take a look at his success rate prediction wise, and if youre going to take any notice of him.  Do the opposite to what he advises.
Smiley
Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 01:11:31 PM

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3426
Merit: 4344

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 01:26:25 PM

Never saw a legendary member talking so much crap, but i understand tho. He lost tons of money selling his coins at $10 and now he lost with his shorting tactics.

''legendary trader'' my ass.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:17:56 PM

I don't think that the price will follow this path. Have no reason that the price fall before the halving. Have reason to increase after the halving but fall before, why? If it will be fall it will be on these days. Then, if stabilized will remain in that level if it will not happen something which will cause its falling down again. To not forget that it can be another increase. China have to many people and the spread of word and habits may need time. Maybe in the future can be another rush; just to show that others have entered in the world of bitcoin and want to have some of it.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:30:17 PM

Gotta applaud it's sheer consistency. I think if anyone was gonna pay attention they would've done a rather long time ago. Best wishes all the same.
MF Doom

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:42:05 PM

^By far the biggest child on the forum constantly spamming FUD to try and make his short position work.  Just going to post this picture any time this scumbag posts.  He shorted all year and made a little bit of money then lost everything when it went to 500, now he's back doing the same thing spamming garbage with his bought account all over again.

So how you doing with those short losses?

I would hope he and anyone else on this site doesnt think they can significantly impact btc price by anything they post on this forum.  Unless its something coming from say theymos or if satoshi's account ever came back, I dont think anyone posting on here has the influence to impact the price much at all.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:40:50 PM

Don't worry Kwuk, you can always short again once we reach the new ATH of $4000 or so.

Marcopolo123

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 08:14:40 PM

This is gentlemen !
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 08:20:27 PM

don't worry. it will definitely go up again. your coins will increase in value even more the comming days. you act like a bear, but you're a bull.
Dilla

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 08:23:35 PM

Kwukduck probably shorted at $158
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: