Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:58:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We Are Making History  (Read 7909 times)
Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:54:24 AM

You can also say that you are making the future. It depends on how you look at it. And if you are now looking at it. You can see that Bitcoin will becoming more popular.
And that is also good for the people. The world is becoming more digital and that is also good for Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gregyoung14

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:26:49 AM

You can also say that you are making the future. It depends on how you look at it. And if you are now looking at it. You can see that Bitcoin will becoming more popular.
And that is also good for the people. The world is becoming more digital and that is also good for Bitcoin.

Yea, building a future that's more likely. Bitcoin s just about to have its break. The best is yet to come!
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:09:53 AM

we are making great history. In the future, on the list of currencies used in the world bitcoin will also be added. This makes people know much about bitcoin even if it gets vanished after years of production.
Hashminers

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:19:54 PM

To be honest, people do not even let it pass 500... They cash out all the time. I cant imagine a bubble anytime soon.

There will come a bubble it will take some time but it will happen for sure, so that is a other reason why it would happen because of the people that are believing again.
I think this is possible for sure if you ask me.
Dobmader

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:58:35 PM

we are making great history. In the future, on the list of currencies used in the world bitcoin will also be added. This makes people know much about bitcoin even if it gets vanished after years of production.

I can proudly tell my next generation that I am the pioneer of using the bitcoin and see it flourish continuously.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 03:42:21 PM

I can proudly tell my next generation that I am the pioneer of using the bitcoin and see it flourish continuously.

We are just 6 years into the existence of the bitcoin. If the bitcoin survive the next few decades, we are the pioneers.
Pasttimeuftor

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:47:55 PM

We are making history. If the bitcoin prosper in the next few decades, I can say I was in it from the beginning.
luciann

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:46:18 PM

Yea, building a future that's more likely. Bitcoin s just about to have its break. The best is yet to come!

Its just a matter of willing to stick around for that break, thats the main question lol.

Some of us dont want to deal with the nonsense of year painstaking years to see this happen though.

KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:15:11 AM

We are just 6 years into the existence of the bitcoin. If the bitcoin survive the next few decades, we are the pioneers.

Yeah, just in a very short time period we have reached lot users. There is no need of 'if'. Bitcoin would surely survive for decades.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:19:56 AM

Yeah, just in a very short time period we have reached lot users. There is no need of 'if'. Bitcoin would surely survive for decades.
making the
 Yeah now we are telling that we are making the history. After some decades we become old, and bitcoin will be in the peak, at that time we use to tell we made history in bitcoin

Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:34:22 AM

making the
 Yeah now we are telling that we are making the history. After some decades we become old, and bitcoin will be in the peak, at that time we use to tell we made history in bitcoin

The bitcoin will never be in the peak. As the number of total usable bitcoin drops all the time after 50 year. The price will rise always.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:31:38 PM

making the

The bitcoin will never be in the peak. As the number of total usable bitcoin drops all the time after 50 year. The price will rise always.

I don't understand what you're trying to describe. I believe the drop in usable bitcoin will lead towards increase in price. This might help in getting more users into bitcoin.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:21:50 AM

making the

I don't understand what you're trying to describe. I believe the drop in usable bitcoin will lead towards increase in price. This might help in getting more users into bitcoin.

I agree with this. The higher price can attract more people to bitcoin. After they see the benefit of bitcoin, they will use it.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 09:44:46 AM

I agree with this. The higher price can attract more people to bitcoin. After they see the benefit of bitcoin, they will use it.

This time if BTC rises above 1000$ it will go ballistic because last time it was all over the news at these prices. Everyone and their mother is will be FOMO all over the place. They remember the butthurt they felt for not buying BTC when it was cheap and they don't want it to happen again. Besides, bitcoin ransomware is getting more and more popular because people are actually paying the ransom. It happened to my friend's friend (a CEO of some wood company). They were suffering a giant loss every day because their documents were encrypted by the malware. It forced them to buy bitcoins to pay the ransom and thus the price had to rise a bit.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
glerand

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 12:26:30 PM

If the price goes above $1200, there is no people who has lost money in the bitcoin since they bought. So the price will go very high.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 12:47:43 PM

This time if BTC rises above 1000$ it will go ballistic because last time it was all over the news at these prices. Everyone and their mother is will be FOMO all over the place. They remember the butthurt they felt for not buying BTC when it was cheap and they don't want it to happen again. Besides, bitcoin ransomware is getting more and more popular because people are actually paying the ransom. It happened to my friend's friend (a CEO of some wood company). They were suffering a giant loss every day because their documents were encrypted by the malware. It forced them to buy bitcoins to pay the ransom and thus the price had to rise a bit.

i can see 10x higher from the current price, so around 4k-5k as a new peak, if the increasing will be serious

but you need first to surpass 1k-1200 or it will never happen, surpassing 500 is a good propellant for reaching 1k-1200 firstly
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 12:55:44 PM

We are surely making history however Bitcoin market cap is way too small for Wall Street to get heavily involved in direct Bitcoin investment
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:57:31 PM

The rise to the last ATH is a matter of days now. It could be in 2 months, in 4 or tomorrow, it's a bull bomb about go to to mars and I feel bad for all those people that can't see such an obvious opportunity to get a good position in the most important asset to ever exist. I guess that's why we will be rich, because not everyone can make it.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 03:21:53 PM

We are surely making history however Bitcoin market cap is way too small for Wall Street to get heavily involved in direct Bitcoin investment

well, i agree that the current market cap of bitcoin is a joke for wall street guys, but this offers them the chance to enter the market at current prices and then crank up the prices by x5-x10 and then rule the entire bitcoin market with iron fist. and who knows, maybe they are already slowly accumulating coins to not affect the price too much.
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:51:04 PM

well, i agree that the current market cap of bitcoin is a joke for wall street guys, but this offers them the chance to enter the market at current prices and then crank up the prices by x5-x10 and then rule the entire bitcoin market with iron fist. and who knows, maybe they are already slowly accumulating coins to not affect the price too much.

No Matter, Bitcoin is less market cap than Wall street, but sooner it will over this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: