Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:42:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Elemental's Web Services + Node Hosting + Privacy/Security Mentoring [CHEAP]  (Read 321 times)
IAmElemental (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 03:21:44 PM

Welcome!

-

Services & Pricing

Basic Website Creation - $20
Advanced Website Creation - $50
Forum Creation - $10
Website Hosting - FREE (if purchasing website/forum creation from me. Not offered to non-customers)
Package One Node Hosting - $10 (CPU: 2.5GHz | 512MB RAM | 30GB SSD | Dedicated 100Mbit/s Unmetered | Voxility DDoS Protection Included | OFFSHORE for maximum privacy
Package Two Node Hosting - $25 (CPU: 2.5GHz | 1GB RAM | 60GB SSD | Shared 1Gbit/s Unmetered | Voxility DDoS Protection Included | OFFSHORE for maximum privacy
Privacy/Security Mentoring Package One: $25 (You will learn about VPN's, Proxies, the DarkWeb, Browser Exploits, BotNets, Cryptography, Viruses, CDN's and penetration testing
Privacy/Security Mentoring Package Two: $50 (You will learn how to use/operate VPN's, Proxies, the Darkweb, Browser Exploits, BotNets, Cryptography, Viruses, CDN's and penetration testing

Payments Accepted

Bitcoin
Litecoin
Dogecoin
ShadowCash
AnonCoin
DASH
HyperStake
Any possibly more... Just ask!

About Me

Since the age of 8, I began coding VB.net and making hacks for Combat Arms, CS:GO, BF2 and other PC games. I had shared a passion for security and privacy so much that I would spend (on average) about 8 hours a day in front of my computer without interruption. At 14, I got my first job at a datacenter in the United States, that included answering tickets, phone calls, and general monitoring of the network and server performances. I still work there, only part-time. Now, I spend my time doing website creation and teaching others how to stay safe on the internet, and how to prevent the watchful eye of the government from watching your every move.
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:00:46 PM

About Me

Since the age of 8, I began coding VB.net and making hacks for Combat Arms, CS:GO, BF2 and other PC games. I had shared a passion for security and privacy so much that I would spend (on average) about 8 hours a day in front of my computer without interruption. At 14, I got my first job at a datacenter in the United States, that included answering tickets, phone calls, and general monitoring of the network and server performances. I still work there, only part-time. Now, I spend my time doing website creation and teaching others how to stay safe on the internet, and how to prevent the watchful eye of the government from watching your every move.
How old are you now? You said you made hacks for CS:GO when you were eight, right? You are working with 14, that's illegal.
How long does your hosting service last?
IAmElemental (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:12:53 PM

About Me

How old are you now? You said you made hacks for CS:GO when you were eight, right? You are working with 14, that's illegal.
How long does your hosting service last?

I am 18 now, working online at the age of 14 is not illegal as long as I abide by the state of employments allowed work hours. My hosting services will last one year.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: