Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is btc the best digital currency to be used for trading?  (Read 835 times)
ad2042 (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:30:47 PM

If yes then plzzz tell me reasons so that i can use it as payment in my trading proffesion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 06:39:04 PM

If yes then plzzz tell me reasons so that i can use it as payment in my trading proffesion.

Whats your trade?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
erickimani

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 08:08:43 PM

I think it is the best currency for trading. many advantages in using them. this include: there is no taxation which is good for business, no transaction cost and the transactions can not be traced back to you. you will enjoy all the transactions without any fear. no one can steal your bit coins or reverse the transaction. what do you need more? this is definitely a good way but try and balance as it has not stabilize. All the best.
bitmarket.net

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 03:17:14 PM

Btc is reasonably liquid already and still offers enough volatility, which can translate for the profit-making opportunities.

BitMarket.net- Europe's most advanced cryptocurrency exchange
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 03:23:08 PM

First of all what kind of trade is you are making? Are you referring to altcoin trading, forex trading or simply btc - usd trade? You can use btc as it is more convinient and also as the other one said, you can easily get profit from bitcoins' votality if you know what you are doing.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 03:29:48 PM

I have been been trading on ecoin for a long time and I must say that none of the currency pairs on forex can earn so much proit as 1 BTC can do. So this answers your question that bitcoin trading is the best option as it was not too far when the price was $250 in September-October and it is now $383 ($133 profit in just 2 months if a person bought just 1 BTC).

bumm

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 03:57:05 PM

I have been been trading on ecoin for a long time and I must say that none of the currency pairs on forex can earn so much proit as 1 BTC can do. So this answers your question that bitcoin trading is the best option as it was not too far when the price was $250 in September-October and it is now $383 ($133 profit in just 2 months if a person bought just 1 BTC).
It's true. After spending years on the currency exchange i believe that BTC is by far the best commodity in terms of trading. A slight increase in value affects your holdings in a more significant way.
Argonne

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 08:10:38 PM

It's true. After spending years on the currency exchange i believe that BTC is by far the best commodity in terms of trading. A slight increase in value affects your holdings in a more significant way.

Do you mean you have many bitcoins, so the price rise will disproportional effect on your total wealth? Or do you use leverage?
R4v37

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 08:41:47 PM

its difficult to say, which one is the best...
coz, it reflects on how paranoid you are... how accurate your prediction... and how high your success rate in paranoid-ing  Tongue  Tongue
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 07:16:51 PM

I think that is best mainly for the volume/adoption. To take advantage of trading you need ups and downs in which you can profit from selling/buying. When there is not much volume, there are not much ups and downs either.

mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 05:14:19 AM

Bitcoin to me is the easiest to do trading with. For many reasons:
1. It has major volatility that makes it great to "dump"(in stock terms) if not performing the way you want it to.
2. Value on it means different things to different people. Individuals will put more value on it than others at different times of the day. If someone has a better hindsight on what is going to happen they score on there hunch.
3. Easy to transfer from one exchange to another without having to deal with a broker or middle man if you will. You can do everything yourself. Self made trader if you will.
4. Everybody can hold it unlike how the stock/forex market works, where you must be registered to be able to purchase your holdings.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 07:20:49 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2015, 07:12:32 AM by Amph

it's the most accepted the most mined, the only true currency among that pile of garbage you may found in the alt section

you can however add monero if you want, as it offer something which bitcoin lack for now
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:40:22 AM

i'ts the most accepted the most mined, the only true currency among that pile of garbage you may found in the alt section

you can however add monero if you want, as it offer something which bitcoin lack for now

Ethereum also has a huge volatility lately and huge swings. It is over manipulated, that can be seen but if you know what you are doing and if you are riding the waves without getting too greedy, there is money to be made by trading it.
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:46:18 AM

not very clear what your mean, we trade bitcoin with any fiat, bitcoin is good so we use it but not sure whether it is the best and how to determine that bitcoin is not the best to trade?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bitmarket.net

Activity: 323

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 09:59:04 AM

not very clear what your mean, we trade bitcoin with any fiat, bitcoin is good so we use it but not sure whether it is the best and how to determine that bitcoin is not the best to trade?

I would say that, from the point of view of a trader, a digital currency has to satisfy 2 major conditions:

1. It has to be liquid - there has to be enough volume available, so the trader is able to get in and out of the position when he needs to without paying to much bid-offer spread. larger trading volumes also makes the currency more difficult to manipulate
2. It should offer volatility - it's easier to make profit trading the currency that moves up or down 2-3% within one day than the one that moves on average 0,2% per day. Having said that, trading the currency that moves 30% per day might be more like a gamble.

Other issues to consider are:
- are there tools available, such as charts, etc ?
- can you open short position or use leverage ?

BitMarket.net- Europe's most advanced cryptocurrency exchange
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: