Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:27:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Christian minister disciplined for quoting "homophobic" Bible verses  (Read 1326 times)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 03:40:31 PM

Are you complaining to me  Shocked?!? Perhaps this is because of my quite far from perfect english, but I thought it's clear that I'm talking about the demands of "some gay activists" what I've found on the net.

Your English is fine. I have no way of knowing you are just repeating things you have read or if you are advocating for that position unless you specify this.
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:02:12 PM

If they don't want to hear homophobia then they should just ban the bible Roll Eyes

yes , you are completely right..  bible is full of homofobic verses and all of them must be banned because this verses can be motive for hate crimes..
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 06:37:33 PM

If they don't want to hear homophobia then they should just ban the bible Roll Eyes

yes , you are completely right..  bible is full of homofobic verses and all of them must be banned because this verses can be motive for hate crimes..

There once was a man who tried to ban religion:

The problem with banning religion is without it, the state will take the place of God. All of the rights we enjoy in the USA and many other places around the globe stem from the concept of a power above the state that must be preserved and not be infringed upon. Without this protection you are nothing more than property. Even if you don't believe in God, the concept itself still protects your rights.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:44:19 PM

Your English is fine. I have no way of knowing you are just repeating things you have read or if you are advocating for that position unless you specify this.

OK. Next time I'll try to be more specific.
Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:31:08 PM

@Tecshare

Gay people are only asking for equality, your argument about forcing people to except is thin because you are able tolerate other religions, therefore what some one does in their bedroom should be a lot easier.

Read what I stated again carefully. This has nothing to do with what people do in the privacy of their own homes, and everything to do with how they treat people with opposing beliefs IN PUBLIC. Equality first of all is a myth. No one is equal to anyone else, if that were the case we would all have to be clones. Pretending we are all equal strips us all of our uniqueness and individuality. What is a right of all humans however is TOLERANCE. Everyone deserves tolerance regardless of their sexuality or what they believe in as long as everything is consensual and does not infringe upon the rights of others.

What no one has a right to is acceptance. Gay activist groups are DEMANDING acceptance, and no one has a right to demand other people ACCEPT their lifestyles or beliefs because that infringes on the freedoms of others. The kicker is while they demand acceptance they also refuse to even show religious peoples tolerance and actively seek to attack religious peoples and institutions. This is extremely hypocritical. Gay people don't deserve EXTRA rights, they deserve to be treated with tolerance like every other human does, including religious peoples.

World is becoming strange womanly dystopia. I actually like it but I am nervous about future.
Freedom of speech and being free to dislike homosexuality should be rights too.

Part of the problem is people assume thinking homosexuality is a sin, means they don't like people who do participate in it. It's why "homophobic" now means those who think it's a sin, versus those who are actually afraid of homosexual people or acts.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/homophobic - "Fear, hatred, or mistrust of lesbians and gay men."

There are plenty of Christians who will get labeled a homophobic even if they are friends with those who are gay, simply because they believe it's a sin.

When Christians say adultery or lying is a sin and have parents or siblings or friends who commit adultery or lie, do they get called afraid of those who commit adultery or lie? It seems silly, right?

Tolerance is not enough. The gay lobby is demanding acceptance. They demand that people accept and condone their lifestyles while not tolerating, accepting, or condoning the lifestyles of religious peoples. Everyone deserves tolerance. No one is entitled to acceptance. Attempting to force people to accept your beliefs and lifestyle is intolerant, and religious people deserve tolerance just as much as homosexuals. This behavior is very intolerant.

Religion has always been intolerant of homosexuals,so the dynamics will always have issues. Personally think we have had those days where religion dictated how we treated one another and its time to move forward. One group is asking you to see them as human beings and the other is passing judgement. Think bringing religion into the discussion just brings the topic into a tailspin. If you do not believe in equality,I do not see how you can truely tolerate homosexuals and diversity.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 04:19:41 AM

Religion has always been intolerant of homosexuals,so the dynamics will always have issues. Personally think we have had those days where religion dictated how we treated one another and its time to move forward. One group is asking you to see them as human beings and the other is passing judgement. Think bringing religion into the discussion just brings the topic into a tailspin. If you do not believe in equality,I do not see how you can truely tolerate homosexuals and diversity.

Of course, I am not debating this. Religious peoples are not excluded from this common requirement for tolerance of their fellow humans, and I believe they should also be required to tolerate people whom they do not agree with as they are tolerated by others who do not agree with them.

Unfortunately this is not one sided. Homosexuals and homosexual organizations have repeatedly shown lack of tolerance for people's religious beliefs and have been actively attacking religious institutions and individuals within them. Religion can not be extracted from the subject, because it is at the core of this conflict. Just pretending that religious peoples have no valid complaints regarding this subject is disingenuous at best, and until that is also addressed, both sides of this conflict will only show more intolerance for each other rather than moving forward.

Also, to address your point about equality, I believe that people should be TREATED equally regardless of their sexual orientation or religious beliefs. I do however object to the concept that we are all actually equal. That is just a bullshit fairy tale that makes people feel good about themselves and can not ever exist in reality.
Das

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:22:52 PM

The prison does not need volunteer chaplains if they won't allow them to read the bible IMHO.

I totally agree, I mean what is the use of bringing in a chaplain if you won't allow him to preach the truth in the bible.

Homosexuals need to know that they are not doomed to a life of homosexuality, there is a way out if they genuinely call on God, even if it takes years for them to get answers. God will still set them free, if he sees that they sincerely want to be set free.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:27:28 PM

The prison does not need volunteer chaplains if they won't allow them to read the bible IMHO.

I totally agree, I mean what is the use of bringing in a chaplain if you won't allow him to preach the truth in the bible.

Homosexuals need to know that they are not doomed to a life of homosexuality, there is a way out if they genuinely call on God, even if it takes years for them to get answers. God will still set them free, if he sees that they sincerely want to be set free.
Go and kill yourself  Grin And humanity will be set free DUMB FUCKER
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: