Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:55:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Passenger Plane and it's Bomb  (Read 2082 times)
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 09:49:34 PM

New thread to replace one unfairly smearing Israelis as responsible.

I suggest the Usual Suspects.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 10:12:30 PM

Right. Like Osama Bin Laden.    Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:38:34 PM

These days it could be anybody.. IS, Russian extrements, Ukrainian retaliation.. the list is too long.

I feel symphathy for the victims and knowing the Russians.. Poetin.. it won't take long before they retaliate.

My guess Russian interference in the middle east made them a target for extremist. In a way it is good, so Poetin can't keep his eyes closed, and start contributing to a solution over there..

countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 12:22:34 AM

I hope the truth will be known. Nothing has disappeared in the deep of an ocean. All the parts are in the desert, waiting to be picked up by analysts, so I'm surprised we still don't know what happened. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that someone is hiding facts.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 04:37:35 AM

I hope the truth will be known. Nothing has disappeared in the deep of an ocean. All the parts are in the desert, waiting to be picked up by analysts, so I'm surprised we still don't know what happened. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that someone is hiding facts.

All true.  But they are out there picking up those parts.  And I suspect that whoever did it will soon find the wrath of the russian people focused a hundred fold on them.
kydranel

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 04:49:46 AM

All true.  But they are out there picking up those parts.  And I suspect that whoever did it will soon find the wrath of the russian people focused a hundred fold on them.

There are many truths. From the government, from the media, from the religion and others.

Choose where to believe .

CryptoTotal.com    ¯\__/     Crypto MegaStore      ✓ Worldwide Shipping
──────────────    °  °    ────────────────────── ──── ─── ── ─
CamerasHeadphonesTabletsVideo GamesToysCollectiblesMoviesFragrancesHealthBeauty
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 08:54:07 AM

Seems like the Russians are also accepting the fact that there was a bomb on the flight.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/confusion-reigns-at-egyptian-airport-amid-british-evacuation/2015/11/06/6cb177c0-840c-11e5-8bd2-680fff868306_story.html

Egypt is in deep shit now. After the Giza shooting and the massacre of the Mexican tourists, this incident was the last straw. The Egyptian tourist industry is never going to recover from this.
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:57:39 PM

Seems like the Russians are also accepting the fact that there was a bomb on the flight.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/confusion-reigns-at-egyptian-airport-amid-british-evacuation/2015/11/06/6cb177c0-840c-11e5-8bd2-680fff868306_story.html

Egypt is in deep shit now. After the Giza shooting and the massacre of the Mexican tourists, this incident was the last straw. The Egyptian tourist industry is never going to recover from this.

I'm certain that some would like the tourists to keep coming.

Because the more innocent they are, the better headlines the murders make.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:09:47 PM

I'm certain that some would like the tourists to keep coming.

The tourists will keep flowing in, no matter what happens. Remember the Tunisia attack? A total of 38 tourists were killed by a sole ISIS terrorist on the Sousse beach. Out of that, 30 were from the United Kingdom, and three were from the Republic of Ireland. But after a few months, the Brits started to flood Sousse once again, attracted by the steep discounts and promotional offers.
M83

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 07:57:41 PM

Have they or anyone else accusing the bombing on terrorism actually produced any evidence yet? Call me a conspiracy theorist but I have yet to see anything but hearsay from the powers that be. Not saying it wasn't a bomb either but that would be more convenient for them.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:28:13 PM

Bomb on a Catering beverage Cart brought down the Airbus A321-200.

Bosses at the catering company which delivered food onto the doomed jet on the morning of the crash have now been interrogated by Egyptian investigators as a result.

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 12:42:27 PM

I find it very suspicious that even before the intermediate investigation results were known, as evidence was still being collected, first US and then UK came out with statement that according to their sources it was a bomb...

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:22:04 PM

I find it very suspicious that even before the intermediate investigation results were known, as evidence was still being collected, first US and then UK came out with statement that according to their sources it was a bomb...
I don't.   Quite a few countries simply don't have government or private staff with training to investigate aircraft crashes, and call in the US to help.

As for your immediate suspicion, all it takes is the chemical analysis of explosion residue on items from the plane to state "bomb."   That isn't exactly requiring any sort of "conclusion" of intermediate investigation results.  It IS the conclusion.
FrannWilder

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 03:32:34 PM

... And who are the usual suspects?

The people who do this are all terrorist thinking that they can make the world a better place by hurting others

Not sure who the usual suspects are at this point, it could have also been the goverment trying to set people up
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:39:46 PM

Perhaps they wanted to scare Putin. The message was that "if you bomb the ISIS in Syria, then they will blow up your passenger planes full of children". But these idiots don't know anything about Putin. This incident will only make him more resolved to wipe out the ISIS jihadis. Islamist nuts will never know what hit them.
TYT

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 06:37:07 PM

I'm sure they have some alternative agenda. Let's face it they can't just spin a regular old plane crash for anything. The UK has just pushed through some massive spy legislation that requires them to collect all internet data usage and store it for a year so they can say "look see why we need this". Don't believe anything they say.
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:47:38 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2015, 10:00:24 PM by Spendulus

... And who are the usual suspects?

The people who do this are all terrorist thinking that they can make the world a better place by hurting others

Not sure who the usual suspects are at this point, it could have also been the goverment trying to set people up

Well, I thought I'd start this thread to make the prior thread go away.  You know, the one that blamed it in the header on the EVIL JOEEEWWWSS?  Yeah.  Didn't seem fair.  So here's a thread where you can blame it on anyone you like.  Equal Opportunity!

I know whom I think did it.

That's the guys that say they did it.

And yes, this is putting Putin in a bad mood.  And you do not want to do that.
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:03:37 PM

Bomb on a Catering beverage Cart brought down the Airbus A321-200.

Bosses at the catering company which delivered food onto the doomed jet on the morning of the crash have now been interrogated by Egyptian investigators as a result.

I got a feeling that makes American Waterboarding look like a birthday party for a 6 year old.
Kozlov

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 11:58:51 PM

Keyser Soze?

No seriously - break down your motives? I can't see the clear reason to kill that many people, I'd be surprised if it was a Western government.

I don't see who benefits. Good on Russia for cleaning up ISIS, nobody likes those guys - that much is clear. I've never seen the world so united against a group - and yet our world leaders are divided...

"MOSCOW (AP) — President Vladimir Putin says Russia's air campaign in Syria has proven the military's increased combat readiness and capability.

Putin said at a meeting with defense officials that "the counter-terrorism operation we are conducting on the Syrian leadership's request has proven that."

Russia has deployed several dozen jets at an air base in the Syrian coastal province of Latakia, which have flown more than 1,600 combat missions since Sept. 30.

Moscow has said that its aircraft has targeted the Islamic State group and other terrorist organizations, but Washington and its NATO allies have criticized Russia for targeting moderate rebel groups fighting Syrian President Bashar Assad.

Putin said Monday that Russia's military modernization program has been successfully implemented, with defense plants churning out new jets, missiles, navy ships and other weapons."

Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:11:49 AM

Keyser Soze?

No seriously - break down your motives? I can't see the clear reason to kill that many people, I'd be surprised if it was a Western government.

I don't see who benefits. ....

This is the question I have been asking about the LONG, LONG tradition of bombing airliners out of the sky by MUSLIM TERRORISTS.

It starts with Yassir Arafat.

Somehow in their minds it makes sense.

I see it only as a diffuse and vague "War against the Western World."

But may I am totally wrong - probably so...

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: