Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:58:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Passenger Plane and it's Bomb  (Read 2084 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:13:24 AM

I got a feeling that makes American Waterboarding look like a birthday party for a 6 year old.

The Egyptians and the Russians don't have to worry about those loony extreme-leftist human rights activists, unlike the Brits and the Americans. Human rights should be for normal humans, and not for the terrorists who behead and kill innocent people. Once an individual commits a terror act, he foregoes his right to humane treatment.
apollofire

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 10:47:21 AM

Now Russian authority also accepted thats its because of bomb. Its a huge loss. This year is full of tragedies. Hope next year will bring peace and happiness!!

I am still Selling.

Email: thecableguy.livetv@gmail.com
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:59:19 PM

Now Russian authority also accepted thats its because of bomb.

Not yet. They haven't confirmed that the cause for the plane crash was a bomb. A few of the officials have hinted that it might be a possibility, but no one has said anything concrete on this regard. There are many considerations. Some 90,000 Russians are stranded in Egypt right now. The first priority would be to transport them back to home.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 12:18:52 AM

It's unofficial, but Putin has acknowledged it's a bomb by cancelling all Russian flights to Egypt besides empty planes to bring back Russians still out there. I'm waiting to see what he will do next.

I feel sorry for Egypt. Not long ago, I recommended buying a apartment in Hurghada as an investment. There will be even more opportunities, now. Only, for Arabs, though.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 01:10:28 AM

It's unofficial, but Putin has acknowledged it's a bomb by cancelling all Russian flights to Egypt besides empty planes to bring back Russians still out there. I'm waiting to see what he will do next.

I feel sorry for Egypt. Not long ago, I recommended buying a apartment in Hurghada as an investment. There will be even more opportunities, now. Only, for Arabs, though.

I feel sorry for Egypt in many ways.  Like not bringing their population out of illiteracy, bowing to radical Islam, depending on tourism, depending on foreign handouts, including billions from the USA.

vorazvora

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 02:13:52 AM

Russia have not yet confirmed, but the Mossad claims that in this russian plane, blew himself up an russian citizen..
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:21:00 AM

Russia have not yet confirmed, but the Mossad claims that in this russian plane, blew himself up an russian citizen..

Ah yes, here it comes.

The insinuation that the Evil JOOOOEEEsss did the dirty deed.

A reference link to the "Mossad claim" would be nice.

Not a reference to a claim that "Mossad claims."

An actual reference to the Mossad claiming.

FrannWilder

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 03:24:20 PM

... And who are the usual suspects?

The people who do this are all terrorist thinking that they can make the world a better place by hurting others

Not sure who the usual suspects are at this point, it could have also been the goverment trying to set people up

Well, I thought I'd start this thread to make the prior thread go away.  You know, the one that blamed it in the header on the EVIL JOEEEWWWSS?  Yeah.  Didn't seem fair.  So here's a thread where you can blame it on anyone you like.  Equal Opportunity!

I know whom I think did it.

That's the guys that say they did it.

And yes, this is putting Putin in a bad mood.  And you do not want to do that.

So do you think the terrorist did it?
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 03:28:45 PM

... And who are the usual suspects?

The people who do this are all terrorist thinking that they can make the world a better place by hurting others

Not sure who the usual suspects are at this point, it could have also been the goverment trying to set people up

Well, I thought I'd start this thread to make the prior thread go away.  You know, the one that blamed it in the header on the EVIL JOEEEWWWSS?  Yeah.  Didn't seem fair.  So here's a thread where you can blame it on anyone you like.  Equal Opportunity!

I know whom I think did it.

That's the guys that say they did it.

And yes, this is putting Putin in a bad mood.  And you do not want to do that.

So do you think the terrorist did it?
Planes that disintegrate do so either from mechanical faults, weather, pilot error, or terrorists.  As this has been determined to be a bomb, by definition that means it was a terrorist.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1132

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 09:42:02 PM

Russians blew up the plane so people feel sad for their people and be quicker to forget how they blew up that plane in Ukraine.
"We are not terrorists we are also a target of terrorist attacks, just like you."

Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:03:20 PM

Russians blew up the plane so people feel sad for their people and be quicker to forget how they blew up that plane in Ukraine.
"We are not terrorists we are also a target of terrorist attacks, just like you."
They are a target of terrorist attacks, just like us.

As for your other comment - that's a bit like claiming that some mom who was so unfortunate as to have one of her sons murdered in cold blood decided she'd just murder her other son, just to get more attention.

That's crazy talk.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:24:57 PM

I think ISIS did it. I am no paranoid about it. They did not want Russia to intervene civil war in Syria.
So they tried to give Russians a warning.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:18:39 PM

Your rampant Russophobia has resulted in extreme hallucination and schizophrenia. It was the American backed regime of Ukraine which blew up the Malaysian passenger plane over Donetsk. If it was not the case, then why the US refrained from releasing the satellite data? Russia doesn't care about its pubic image. So unlike the Western nations, they don't indulge in cheap gimmicks to improve their reputation.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:05:02 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 09:15:59 AM by Balthazar

http://vz.ru/news/2015/11/17/778530.html
http://www.interfax.ru/russia/479722
http://rushincrash.com/forces/fsb-will-pay-50-million-for-assistance-in-apprehending-blew-a321/

FSB offers $50 million reward for those who will provide information about terrorists, who are responsible for A321 tragedy.
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:00:50 PM

I read it was a laserbeam from Israel!

https://irenecaesar.wordpress.com/2015/11/07/israel-shot-down-russian-passenger-plane-by-laser-weapon-iron-beam/

Does put the blame with Israel, or actually with 13 families who for some reason are always mentioned when disaster strikes. What's up with that?

Whoever shot it, a laserbeam is pretty cool.

Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:32:01 PM

I read it was a laserbeam from Israel!

https://irenecaesar.wordpress.com/2015/11/07/israel-shot-down-russian-passenger-plane-by-laser-weapon-iron-beam/

Does put the blame with Israel, or actually with 13 families who for some reason are always mentioned when disaster strikes. What's up with that?

Whoever shot it, a laserbeam is pretty cool.

Well, I have to hand it to you, your link is pure crazy talk.  Here 'ya go-

All the recent airplane crashes had the same pattern — usage of a bomb on a plane to conceal the testing of the direct energy weapon, probably with the elements of psychotronic weapons. The area of 18 km for the debris of the plane excludes the crash due to falling out of the plane’s tail, and even the surface-to-air missile. Israel is not a country, it is a military base of the transnational group of bankers, all of whom are Satanists. This group of Satanists is at war with Russia.

I mean, in just a couple sentences we've got psychotronic weapons, Satanists at war with Russian, and giant lasers, evil bankers and of course Evil Jooooeesss.
Faradey100

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:38:20 PM

Many peoples says,putlers fsb bombing own russian plane.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:43:50 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 09:03:47 PM by Balthazar

"Many peoples says"?

Dude, just write in russian or ukrainian. English is definitely not an option for you. Roll Eyes
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:12:46 PM

"Many peoples says"?

Dude, just write in russian or ukrainian. English is definitely not an option for you. Roll Eyes
Yeah, there's probably some moderator rule about not doing other languages but I certainly don't care.  We can all google translate.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:01:26 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 11:42:03 PM by Balthazar

<offtopic>
To me it seems likely that they aren't going to do so. Just try to take a closer look to his posting history, you will notice that this guy is trying to impersonate himself as some abstract version of native english speaker. It's a very common feature of political trolls because they have been paid to perform this scenario. In my opinion, such individuals are nothing but shame of their own nation.

The funny thing is that they have been exposed more than a year ago, after the publishing of censor.net Chief Editor's email archive. An archive contains the discussion about hiring some trolls with a purpose of "creating a picture of overwhelming western support". Unfortunately for trolls, these emails were DKIM signed, and that was a catastrophic failure. Any reasonable person or governing body would have refused this strategy after such a failure. Apparently, the Ministry of Information doesn't fall into this category. Bloody hell, they're hiring trolls instead of paying pensions or trying to subsidize the disabled people, this doesn't seem a rational investment.
</offtopic>
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: