Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 01:08:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.05 Loan  (Read 635 times)
iTeachYouLearn (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I'm the one who knocks

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:22:17 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2015, 12:22:19 AM by iTeachYouLearn

Hey,

I'm asking for a 0.05 Loan for domain, hosting and SLL certificate.

I want to make a csgolottery website and the domain + hosting + SLL = around 20 Eur.
Going to buy on hostinger (they accept bitcoins with bitpay).

Interest: 0.01
Repay amount: 0.06
Repay in: 7 days
Collaterall: I don't "own" nothing. But i have 0.06 on doublebot.com/?q=CmV037l9Fy9NnzDpcxI3gTHPmMOQE8N563a250de46b0 but it's taking too long to get the money so i'm asking this loan.
BTC address: 16e5g5jvm4R1B61YWmTxFmz2Jt3jbFJQnP

Thanks.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:25:12 PM

Of course some balance on a ponzi site is not valid collateral. Read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
If you don't either close this thread or offer valid collateral worth more than the loan plus interest you will receive negative feedback in a few minutes.
iTeachYouLearn (OP)

I'm the one who knocks

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:28:44 PM

Of course some balance on a ponzi site is not valid collateral. Read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
If you don't either close this thread or offer valid collateral worth more than the loan plus interest you will receive negative feedback in a few minutes.

I didn't do anything wrong.
Just asking for a loan to make a csgolottery website.
I already had a loan before and repaid in time. The amount wasn't so "big" like this one but the reason was different.

Oh and i own the domain: btcblackjack.org
Is it a valid collaterall?

Anyway thanks for your answer.

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:38:49 PM

-snipped-

asking for a loan without a collateral while you're a newbie (no offense, newbies) is considered wrong here, I'm afraid. kind of an unofficial law.

and yes, domain names are valid collateral. though you may find it hard to get a lender that is willing to take them.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:39:03 PM

Hostinger hosting is absolute trash. The servers suck and you'll experience a ton of downtime. You'll probably be need a couple bucks more for some good hosting.

Do you have it on Namecheap or GoDaddy, or some other registrar that allows free domain pushing within the system?

Note: FYI, a CSGO lottery website off of ~20 euros isn't going to make half of that. Why the hell would anyone use yours when there are countless other larger, more reputable jackpots? Plus, tell me - how are you going to advertise? Most websites need $100+ a day for advertising. I don't care if you really, genuinely want to pay the loan back; you'll end up defaulting, 100%. You simply won't make that much with such a website.
iTeachYouLearn (OP)

I'm the one who knocks

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:42:57 PM

Hostinger hosting is absolute trash. The servers suck and you'll experience a ton of downtime. You'll probably be need a couple bucks more for some good hosting.

Do you have it on Namecheap or GoDaddy, or some other registrar that allows free domain pushing within the system?

Note: FYI, a CSGO lottery website off of ~20 euros isn't going to make half of that. Why the hell would anyone use yours when there are countless other larger, more reputable jackpots? Plus, tell me - how are you going to advertise? Most websites need $100+ a day for advertising. I don't care if you really, genuinely want to pay the loan back; you'll end up defaulting, 100%. You simply won't make that much with such a website.

No i have it on hostinger.

I already have the script. I have a lot of friends (100+) who will use the website. I don't want to make this website to be profitable but just for the community/fun.
The loan won't be repaid with the website funds (because idk if one day i'll make some profit of this website).
The loan will be paid with my own money. I just don't have it now, that's why i'm asking the loan.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 11:47:33 PM

You have a choice:

1) Provide valid collateral
2) Lock this thread
3) Receive negative trust

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
iTeachYouLearn (OP)

I'm the one who knocks

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:49:35 PM

You have a choice:

1) Provide valid collateral
2) Lock this thread
3) Receive negative trust

I already did.

My collateral is the domain that i own (btcblackjack.org).

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 11:53:40 PM

That is not worth the price to register the domain.

Please provide valid collateral.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
iTeachYouLearn (OP)

I'm the one who knocks

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 12:09:20 AM

That is not worth the price to register the domain.

Please provide valid collateral.

I have an iphone 5s which i'm not using (since i bought an iphone 6 in second-hand).

Valid colaterall now?

I really don't understand. If i was a Sr. Member (per example) you probably will fund this loan. But let's take the user: bitcoin revo as an example.

He signed up on 2014. About 14 months ago. He has 367 posts and 364 of activity. I have 1/3 of his posts, but not even 10% of his activity just because i'm a new member on this forum. Since we only get 14 points of activity each 14 days, it would take me a few months to get there. But that's the only difference. A real scammer could spend some time here till become an high reputable member and scam a lot of money. I really don't get the point. I know the community needs to have some sort of "defence" against scammers, and since almost 80/90% of the scammers are Newbies you guys "attack" all the newbie members. But remember, all of you started as a newbie. But anyway, this is just some thoughts from a Newbie member which are neglected by the community.

If you want i can lock this thread. I can wait for another week till i get some money to start my little project.

Franciem

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 12:13:24 AM

Hey,

I want to make a csgolottery website and the domain + hosting + SLL = around 20 Eur.

Collaterall: I don't "own" nothing. But i have 0.06 on doublebot.com/?q=CmV037l9Fy9NnzDpcxI3gTHPmMOQE8N563a250de46b0 but it's taking too long to get the money so i'm asking this loan.

Thanks.

are this your way to share your referal from ponzi site ?
i doubt you can get LOAN, without valid collateral and your rank still newbie

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 12:14:42 AM

You might as well lock the thread.  It would take about a week for you to mail the collateral to the lender anyway.

As a person puts more time into their account, it's less likely they will scam using it.

Newbies have put very little time into their account.  It means nothing to them, they would gladly give it up for some coins.

bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 12:18:11 AM

I have an iphone 5s which i'm not using (since i bought an iphone 6 in second-hand).

Valid colaterall now?

If you were okay with shipping that to the loaner/escrower and paying the fees, then sure, that's good collateral.

I really don't understand. If i was a Sr. Member (per example) you probably will fund this loan. But let's take the user: bitcoin revo as an example.

He signed up on 2014. About 14 months ago. He has 367 posts and 364 of activity. I have 1/3 of his posts, but not even 10% of his activity just because i'm a new member on this forum. Since we only get 14 points of activity each 14 days, it would take me a few months to get there. But that's the only difference. A real scammer could spend some time here till become an high reputable member and scam a lot of money. I really don't get the point. I know the community needs to have some sort of "defence" against scammers, and since almost 80/90% of the scammers are Newbies you guys "attack" all the newbie members. But remember, all of you started as a newbie. But anyway, this is just some thoughts from a Newbie member which are neglected by the community.

That's the point. You need to understand that there is no system in the world that was absolutely perfect, and in complete harmony. The reason why we bash on newbies so much is that, yes, they're the majority of scammers. And yes, it's not fair to people who are actually legit and are newbies. Not our fault; go point your fingers to the countless newbie scammers in the past (and in the present, and the future).

The reason why higher-ranked accounts usually can do higher no collateral loans is that most loaners allow accounts to do no collateral loans of less than the market price for those accounts. This is definitely not perfect, and I don't agree with no collateral loans in the first place, but that's that. It's because the loaner could easily just sell the account for a higher amount that defaulting on a loan that is less than the value of the account itself.

Yes, there are people who have scammed despite an appearance of being trustworthy and having spent much time here. Yes, there are people who have bought accounts and proceeded to default on a loan with it. But again, there is no perfect system, and it's uncreatable. But this one does its job pretty well (although it may not seem like it to you, and I understand that since I was a newbie as well).

If you want i can lock this thread. I can wait for another week till i get some money to start my little project.

Sorry, but unless you're using your phone as collateral, you probably should.

Hope the post helped.
iTeachYouLearn (OP)

I'm the one who knocks

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 12:21:57 AM

Valid colaterall now?

If you were okay with shipping that to the loaner/escrower and paying the fees, then sure, that's good collateral.

That's the point. You need to understand that there is no system in the world that was absolutely perfect, and in complete harmony. The reason why we bash on newbies so much is that, yes, they're the majority of scammers. And yes, it's not fair to people who are actually legit and are newbies. Not our fault; go point your fingers to the countless newbie scammers in the past (and in the present, and the future).

The reason why higher-ranked accounts usually can do higher no collateral loans is that most loaners allow accounts to do no collateral loans of less than the market price for those accounts. This is definitely not perfect, and I don't agree with no collateral loans in the first place, but that's that. It's because the loaner could easily just sell the account for a higher amount that defaulting on a loan that is less than the value of the account itself.

Yes, there are people who have scammed despite an appearance of being trustworthy and having spent much time here. Yes, there are people who have bought accounts and proceeded to default on a loan with it. But again, there is no perfect system, and it's uncreatable. But this one does its job pretty well (although it may not seem like it to you, and I understand that since I was a newbie as well).

Sorry, but unless you're using your phone as collateral, you probably should.

Hope the post helped.

Ok. I liked your answer.
Going to lock the thread then.
Hope one day the community change in some aspects.
Thanks everyone.

Hey,

Thanks.

are this your way to share your referal from ponzi site ?
i doubt you can get LOAN, without valid collateral and your rank still newbie

Lol. You guys really hate newbies.
Dude, i don't care about referals. I don't even like doublebot.com
You can check my last Posts. I even asked admin to get my funds back since they take a lot of time to double my bitcoins.
I was a dumbass for deposited some BTCBTC there.

You might as well lock the thread.  It would take about a week for you to mail the collateral to the lender anyway.

As a person puts more time into their account, it's less likely they will scam using it.

Newbies have put very little time into their account.  It means nothing to them, they would gladly give it up for some coins.

I spent 2 days, 4 hours and 55minutes here with only 9 days since my signup and made 115 posts. Anyway since you've got 10k posts that's nothing to you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: