Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:08:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: David Duke Rips Alex Jones a New hole and shows how much of a shill he is!!!  (Read 636 times)
noddy2000 (OP)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:44:35 AM

This is absolutely BRUTAL! I'll note, i saw through AJ, David Icke, We are Change, Gerald Celente and all the rest from the word GO! Easy to spot with a trained eye these controlled opposition idiots. But Dr David Duke, Which is why i clicked the link to watch in the first place has i never thought someone like AJ would have such a clever person on with the knowledge he has. But alas, If this isn't the end of AJ, i don't know what help there is for people out there haha. AJ gets torn a new hole here! It ends up like a comedy sketch when AJ speaks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUNmgaUAcms

Personally, I found his research into the Khazars interesting and that they ARE NOT the ones ruling over us from centuries ago. But i guess most of you here won't get that far, Due to the age old human condition, IGNORANCE!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:32:18 AM

what?

No substance just a video which I have no time for ...present facts that clearly state your claim.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

noddy2000 (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:05:48 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2015, 12:17:49 PM by noddy2000

what?

No substance just a video which I have no time for ...present facts that clearly state your claim.

That AJ is a Jew protecting fruit cake, and Dr David Duke teaches him some history. REAL History and all AJ can do is squirm.

THis video is AJ commuting Suicide! Proving that the Jew's leaders do own it all and that a lot of jew's are brainwashed that they are the 'superior' race lol. Were all homicapian and Racism does not exist lol. Just a shit ton of ignorance! But the name racism grew through TV, SPort, Schools, Just like they wont let the WW's die. WHy you think that? lol. To prop up a lie about the deaths of millions of jews which is all bullshit. I wondered why the security in the jewish mermorial in berlin was so over protected. I Know now lol.

They lead the drive in gay been in your faces, the feminisation of man today is ridiculas and women were screwed over back i the 60's. Womens rights lol. All fell for that piece of bullshit didnt they. haha

Honestly, I can't believe AJ let this happen! It amazing piece of work by a very good man, David Duke. I do question if tyhis is just another part of it all coming out though and David Duke is also apart of the 'controlled' opposition. Makes sense when you see how ALan Haymon (the ghost) is cleaning up boxing, ANd 'western' powers highlighting corruption in the football,

TV programmes like Mr Robot litterally throwing it to you in your face lol.

I'm loving the end of times, Yourselves Smiley

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:48:14 PM

You are a very strange dude.

David Duke is walking, talking human excrement. Alex Jones is a raving lunatic.

I'm beginning to understand your attraction to the lunatic fringe...

what?

That AJ is a Jew protecting fruit cake, and Dr David Duke teaches him some history. REAL History and all AJ can do is squirm.

THis video is AJ commuting Suicide! Proving that the Jew's leaders do own it all and that a lot of jew's are brainwashed that they are the 'superior' race lol. Were all homicapian and Racism does not exist lol. Just a shit ton of ignorance! But the name racism grew through TV, SPort, Schools, Just like they wont let the WW's die. WHy you think that? lol. To prop up a lie about the deaths of millions of jews which is all bullshit. I wondered why the security in the jewish mermorial in berlin was so over protected. I Know now lol.

They lead the drive in gay been in your faces, the feminisation of man today is ridiculas and women were screwed over back i the 60's. Womens rights lol. All fell for that piece of bullshit didnt they. haha

Honestly, I can't believe AJ let this happen! It amazing piece of work by a very good man, David Duke. I do question if tyhis is just another part of it all coming out though and David Duke is also apart of the 'controlled' opposition. Makes sense when you see how ALan Haymon (the ghost) is cleaning up boxing, ANd 'western' powers highlighting corruption in the football,

noddy2000 (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:43:37 PM

You are a very strange dude.

David Duke is walking, talking human excrement. Alex Jones is a raving lunatic.

I'm beginning to understand your attraction to the lunatic fringe...

what?

Shows how much you read/listen, I said that in the first line of the first Post for gods sake!

What im saying, and what you are missing is that AJ had someone who is COMPLETELY anti jew (AJ & His wife are jews) and got his ass handed to him. If you bothered to even watch it you would see what i mean but you have not. He's committed suicide for hs show/enterprise here and 95% of his subscribers have left lol. You will feel sorry for alex after haha.

This is all apart of what ive been saying about them literally SHOWING people the truth now, but your all to blind/ignorant to even look, never mind form your own opinion! You can tell alot from the controlled opposition, and this is HUGE news.

EVERYTHING is been 'cleaned' up now. Even if you can't see it, i'm not alone, just can't save everyone! I've warned you lot here, even with the most powerful tool we have, BTC, it's been wasted by people's ignorance!

Keep your head buried in the sand xian, i told you back then and i tell you again, Your blinded by greed and the wealth you own distorts your reality. Thats why people act the way they do, Consumers for ignorance!

How sad can people get!

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:01:37 PM

Keep your head buried in the sand xian, i told you back then and i tell you again, Your blinded by greed and the wealth you own distorts your reality. Thats why people act the way they do, Consumers for ignorance!

You presume too much.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:05:30 PM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/UNLIMITED-FULL-SET-ALL-409-Illuminati-INWO-Card-Game-NEW-WORLD-ORDER-/262124195275

* UNLIMITED * FULL SET * ALL 409 * Illuminati INWO Card Game * NEW WORLD ORDER *
   Popular 1 viewed per hour

Item condition: Used
   “NEAR MINT”   

Ends in:
   Time left: 22d 23h 12/2, 5:29AM

Price: US $349.99

noddy2000 (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:10:26 PM

You presume too much.

I hope so my friend, I hope so Smiley

As for the illuminatti card, THey are the CFR now, same as Knights of Malta run the IMF.

Again, it's all coming out, How long are you going hide behind labels? lol

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:14:12 PM

How long are you going hide behind labels? lol

What does this even mean ?
noddy2000 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 11:55:07 PM

It means stop calling people 'conspiracy theorists' just because they question things, Thats just what we are supposed to do and use our brains for for starters! Labelling people doesn't teach you anything but ignorance! Stop calling people and 'boxing' them into catagories just so you can make your little bubble world seem ok. Werre all in same boat and until people stop living on cloud 9 and face the music, nothing is going to change! Like paying taxes (mafia)!

Your a clever guy

http://social-psychiatry.com/label-people/

It's not rocket science, just like anything else though, it's only obvious when you know! When i stopped doing it, i became Zen, 'To merrily march into hell' Smiley

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 01:07:21 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2015, 01:26:29 AM by Xian01

It means stop calling people 'conspiracy theorists' just because they question things, Thats just what we are supposed to do and use our brains for for starters! Labelling people doesn't teach you anything but ignorance! Stop calling people and 'boxing' them into catagories just so you can make your little bubble world seem ok. Werre all in same boat and until people stop living on cloud 9 and face the music, nothing is going to change! Like paying taxes (mafia)!

Your a clever guy

http://social-psychiatry.com/label-people/

It's not rocket science, just like anything else though, it's only obvious when you know! When i stopped doing it, i became Zen, 'To merrily march into hell' Smiley

Dude, I mean... Just look at your own posts and think about how you come off to other people.

You may very well be some seer, but instead you're coming off as that lunatic on the street corner loudly spouting end-of-times bible verse at the sky.

The way the message is presented is just as important.

When you bring up people like David Duke and Alex Jones, and expect us to take either of them seriously - I apologize for being blunt, but it's kind of hard to take you seriously as well.

Pragmatically, I understand what you're getting at, and I'm following the threads of your subtext (read: I largely agree with you), but am simply suggesting that you might consider not coming off as such a clichéd "conspiracy theorist".

If you feel I'm labelling you, that is certainly a valid perspective. From my perspective, I'm looking at the entire equation and just doing the math; trying to be as objective as possible.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 03:47:33 AM

I agree that Alex many times goes off the deep end...

but many of the things he has said and reported on actually are important to take into account.

Its all about filtering information for yourself on what you think is relevant/true/important.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

noddy2000 (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 09:54:36 AM

I agree that Alex many times goes off the deep end...

but many of the things he has said and reported on actually are important to take into account.

Its all about filtering information for yourself on what you think is relevant/true/important.

Of cause they do and that's exactly what i said before. THere is 80% truth with AJ, Gerald Celente, We Are Change, James Corbett, Mark Shoul(DICE), David Icke, hell, the list goes on and on and on. But what they do is steer you the wrong direction. Mis-information and dis-information specialists. I filter through tons of shit all the time. For someone who has no kids, i sure give a fuck about other peoples off spring a lot! WHY DONT THEY!

With this video though, AJ kills himself, and shows his true colors which he usually hides..... pretty well to most. But this was suicide for his show.

I personally think your going see the likes of these people disappear over the next few year. By 2020, They will be ripping this world to pieces, or should i say, we will be ripping each other to pieces! Lets call this a 'red book prediction' although, it's more of a WHen and not if scenario.

Look at the feminisation of men today!

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=feminisation+of+men

Go watch Mr Robot where it LITERALLY spells it out for you whats going on.

That sugar is the worst thing for you and that Fats burn Fats! Saturated fat is brain food! And they are pumping you full of bad fats instead! Look up 'bullet proof coffee' and learn something valuable to yourself and children for gods sake!

Alan Haymon 'cleaning' up boxing and no one knows anything about him! NOTHING! THe fact that most boxers (especially USA) are gay is coming out like Yusif Mack

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=yusif+mac+boxing+gay

BTW, all media is owned by gays too! ALL OF IT!

Same in football, Been cleaned up by no other than western oligarchs!

Doping been proven in all sports when they been covering it up for decades!

You see, what most people don't do is see how its all connects together through centralisation and the slow but precise moves they take on this 3d chessboard we play on. Things are a lot more complex than 1st meets the eye. Russia and china are not the west's enermy but partners in controlling the populace's of their lands. Whereas before 1 ruler would take over the other, They work together know to keep themselves at the top.

As the Jews would say, So they can eat and we do the work! Thats their endocrine from their elders so their just as brainwashed as 90% of the world.

But alas, It's only obvious when you know isn't it. And thats the biggest issue, People's ignorance, and willingness call me mad/crazy or whatever. And this brings me to my point of labelling people and missing the true intentions. Not all are equal (as i am poor, & have no interest in english which makes it tough) so you have to learn to give way and you never know, I met a guy with a PHD in chemistry and philosophy on the street once. He just ran into some bad times (created by the people i talk about) and ended up their! Don't think your so wise and clever not to have the same thing happen to any of you!

Come on people, Where's your humanity! They stick together (Jews/Royal Families/bloodlines), when are we going stop attacking and labelling each other and working together? (Don't answer, i know the answer is never lol, It was foretold tbh).

I'm probably speeding the calapse up now, by informing people, if they want to teach themselves of cause, has their is no such thing as a teacher if you don't want to teach yourself!

Tell you what, you try to help and all you get is shit thrown back at you! If any of you looked into what i say, you would start to realise but your lives are 'good' in your little bubbles. WHy would you want to rock the boat? You see how they have you by the balls! Until you start looking up truth which sets you free, you will not be free!

2.4 family was a lie! Most people don't leave where they were born, nevermind another country so their views are shaped and warped by their own inability to explore! A simple human need!

Pff, why bother. Who's ever listened in the past, It's easier for you just call me crazy and move on with your false life in a bubble! But one day.... You'll remember me, i promise you that and wish you had headed my words!

Peace, i truely mean that for i know a lot of you have good intentions, just steered the wrong way but what hope did most people have with the level of social engineering going on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rnJEdDNDsI

WHich is why so many people got ripped off! THey use the same techniques has our elites and if you look deeper, you see they all have Military backgrounds (Butterfly Labs). Want me to tell you where you can really screw your head up? lol Just join the military! They do a fine job there!

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █