Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 04:22:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.35 - 0.40 BTC Loan needed - Personal expenses - Collateral  (Read 531 times)
kleineaap (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:17:14 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2015, 07:08:50 AM by kleineaap

Hi,

I need a loan between 0.35 and 0.4BTC that can be repaid in full, with interest, between 23th and 25th November.

The collateral offered is goods. I have a Panasonic GH2, and iMac 27'' and a Thinkpad Lenovo E320. Unfortunately I can't afford to ship any of it, so collateral is applicable if the lender lives in the Netherlands and is able to pick it up.

Other collateral possible is this forum account and an unlimited Spotify account.

Thanks!

No longer needed.

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 12:16:59 PM

Hi,

I need a loan between 0.35 and 0.4BTC that can be repaid in full, with interest, between 23th and 25th November.

The collateral offered is goods. I have a Panasonic GH2, and iMac 27'' and a Thinkpad Lenovo E320. Unfortunately I can't afford to ship any of it, so collateral is applicable if the lender lives in the Netherlands and is able to pick it up.

Other collateral possible is this forum account and an unlimited Spotify account.

Thanks!

Not sure you will get the loan.. You collateral is really limited + you were 3 months late repaying another loan.

I would only lend you something if I was geographicly very near of you..

Good luck with it.
raaajlucky

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 12:59:38 PM

One of your previous loan repaid after 96 days. That is very Long delay so I don't think u will get this loan if u ask someone to pick up your collateral.
phonebased

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 01:06:21 PM

It seems you are not going to get any loan from here. Why not ask your friends or relative for some loan? Our reputational system is like the bank. Once you have a bad record, members here (or banks) wouldn't give you loan (probably small enough) any more.
|Bitcoin|

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 01:10:20 PM

0.4 btc is so cheap. Sell your collaterals to a local store and you can get more from it. Your account only worth 0.1 btc. Maybe you got twitter or facebook? Because spotify is very limited.
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 02:07:53 PM

I'm kinda interested to give you a loan with the said physical collaterals but I'm not from the Netherlands. Maybe a reputable forum escrow from the Netherlands can hold those collaterals, do you know any?

kleineaap (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 04:33:56 PM

Going to lock the thread. I got some friends' help.

I understand everyone's point about the 96 days delay and not gonna argue. Having said that is also important to note that it was not my first loan with the same lender and I was always in contact with him for the entire time and, of course, repaid in full.

I'm kinda interested to give you a loan with the said physical collaterals but I'm not from the Netherlands. Maybe a reputable forum escrow from the Netherlands can hold those collaterals, do you know any?

Appreciate it. But, like I said, it is no longer needed.

Thanks for the responses anyway.

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: