Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Price going back to $250???  (Read 24097 times)
sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 05:09:52 PM

I see a lot of people saying we probably will see the previous prices. Now that the BTC price rise lost steam it is going down again. Do you think BTC Price will go back to $250???

I think we will not go back to $250, now we have a new stable prices $380-400 and this is very nice Smiley
i hope this price will stable in the long term and i personally do not want to see again the bitcoin price will back to $250 not today,tomorrow or not in the near future

I also hope that the current price is stable for a long time, such as when the price of bitcoin stable long enough at the price of $200-250.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

All those people in China who bought Bitcoins for yuan will be selling them for dollars and euros.

Does anyone track cash withdrawals from USD and EUR exchanges? There should be an outflow.
newbitcoins

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:05:19 PM

All those people in China who bought Bitcoins for yuan will be selling them for dollars and euros.

Does anyone track cash withdrawals from USD and EUR exchanges? There should be an outflow.

Do you have any evidence about transferring the bitcoin to exchanges outside China and cash out in those exchanges? Chinese own most of the newly mined bitcoins.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:30:18 PM

I'm not a bear (or even consider myself a bull really for that matter). And while I would prefer a steady rise because of my current hodlings, I wouldn't mind either if it dropped to the 250-ish range so we could pick up some relatively cheap coins before the next leg up. While anything is and has proven to be possible in Bitcoinland, with all the news of big institutional money jumping on board, ongoing developments, halving coming up, lamestream media shedding a more positive light in bitcoin, etc, etc, it's hard to imagine that if the price did reach back that low that it would stay there for long. So I'm not worried either way, just sitting back and enjoying the ride as we continue to witness/take part in history.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:32:13 PM

That's purely speculation. The average Chinese Bitcoin traders are only interested in profit. Wealthy Chinese investors have much better ways of getting cash out of their country.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:18:14 PM

100%, with in 10 days it will be $220-240
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:26:06 PM

quoted  Smiley
MataKhobRazi

Activity: 876
Merit: 568

( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:31:17 PM

quoted  Smiley

Double quoted  Grin

Bitcoin : The Only One
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:50:02 PM

Well, I've gone completely into fiat right now to preserve the small profit I still had. If the prices goes further down it'll be a nice oppertunity to scoop up some cheap coins and thus enlarging the amount of crypto compared to today. Don't want to sound bearish but a price below $350 would be appreciated ... !
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:54:27 PM

Well, I've gone completely into fiat right now to preserve the small profit I still had. If the prices goes further down it'll be a nice oppertunity to scoop up some cheap coins and thus enlarging the amount of crypto compared to today. Don't want to sound bearish but a price below $350 would be appreciated ... !
That's not sounding bearish it is what most people who are just getting into it is hoping for too.
And I think we are there right now. I just checked an hour ago and it was dropping to $359 and falling. So don't be surprised to see it below your predicted price by the time you get home from work.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:47:51 PM

That's not sounding bearish it is what most people who are just getting into it is hoping for too.
And I think we are there right now. I just checked an hour ago and it was dropping to $359 and falling. So don't be surprised to see it below your predicted price by the time you get home from work.

Well, looks like gravity is pulling the price down like a brick at the moment. *Poof*, another 4 dollars off the price as I type this respons. Now, if I only knew what would be rock bottom ...
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:55:21 PM

its not going down that hard but it might reach 300 after a few weeks in my opinion and the next increase will happen only next year
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 01:44:24 AM

I think that floor will be at 330$.To many post lik your.Same was during btc rise just opposit way

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CryptoGreek

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 01:51:22 AM

Let's hope that price will stabilise above 300 for some weeks.  Undecided
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 01:54:56 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 02:33:28 AM by lexuz

What's going on with bitcoin price, i don't check price and when i see on exchanger, price drop fast
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 02:01:13 AM

With an average of $10 to $15 decrease every day, we will be hitting $250 in 7 days or less.
For the past few days I've seen nothing but rate going down and it's not improving
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:21:47 AM

Yeah really depressing to see it go down by such a big amount each day  Embarrassed

It will be next week when we se it at the estimated target of $250 that soon.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
cptdome1

Activity: 386
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:00:22 AM

I want to buy lots of coins at $100!  maybe tomorrow?!
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:28:21 AM

Not necessarily. It seems you have no idea about this, we are still above 100+ dollars of the initial price and suddenly 381 which is the current price is slow.. well give it time and it will recover, this is called a correction.
No way. BTC is above $350 as of today. Why panic? it is just a 'correction' it seems. The storm will pass and we will rue the day we sold our BTCs because we got scared of a slump.

It seems to be inching towards $400 now.
Going from $220 to $500 in a month was too quick. A pull back was expected and did happen.

We do not want bubbles. Steady rise is good. The previous rise from $220 to $500 is too fast, we need the price to be stable for some time.
No ithink, stable price for bitcoin is bad. Moving up fast or moving down fast is better than stable price that why make bitcoin has a special something. And now the price moving down fast enough to 250 or 300 maybe. Lets hope next couple month moving up back to 600$ Cool
croato

Activity: 616

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:32:44 AM

I just hope it goes below 300 and stay there for a while so i can rebuy. I will buy all the way down and hope i can accumulate enough before next bull run. Bitcoin will be very volatile till he grows enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: