Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:57:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Price going back to $250???  (Read 24097 times)
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:03:57 AM

Bitcoin is going below $250. The writing is on the wall. If it can't scale no one will want it.

Then sell all your coins right now, Sherlock.

There is no way the price will plummet to a price below $300 anymore.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:06:50 AM

Then sell all your coins right now, Sherlock.

There is no way the price will plummet to a price below $300 anymore.

It's really not that far away. Every time we've had 'we will never see - name your price - again' it's usually back there within a few minutes or days.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:55:16 AM

A thing under 300 is few probably, but really who knows.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:59:56 AM

With so much negativity in the crypto atmosphere it might. Bit I'm just going to keep on accumulating no matter the price.

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:25:28 AM

With so much negativity in the crypto atmosphere it might. Bit I'm just going to keep on accumulating no matter the price.

Yes I'm not planning on selling anytime soon of course because many of us know it's worthless, what are we here for then? However I did started to diversify my portfolio a little bit and got a little more interested in altcoins than I was before. There are a couple of great projects that need attention in case Bitcoin can't recover. I really feel its image has been tainted with so much negative exposure. Plus it's already a little obsolete even if it works fairly well. I'm really not sure where we will be in 5 years, right now I bet some kind of new technology gets in the way and Bitcoin becomes the first step in the revolution but nothing more than that...
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:56:25 AM

I really doubt that the price of Bitcoin will drop to $250 this soon. It is going to stay around $400 for some time.

I too prefer it staying at $400 just for the sake of prices to test $1000 price levels very soon. Even if there is price fluctuation, the price shouldn't go below $360 and then will rise again, so that all bitcoiners can be rest assured that they have invested into something profitable.
tobacco123

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:59:41 AM

I think there is a pretty good chance that the price is heading $250 again. The hark fork blocksize debate has definitely put many people off.
But bitcoin will survive this after Mar/Apr...

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:04:35 AM

I believe it will not happen, I may still believe if the price dropped to $ 350 but it takes a long time to get to the price of $ 250
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 06:05:19 AM

I believe it will not happen, I may still believe if the price dropped to $ 350 but it takes a long time to get to the price of $ 250

Yes it won't happen overnight but it's definitely a possibility the way things are going lately. I think Bitcoin is really at the ropes right now, it really needs a miracle or it won't survive in the upcoming years. People are realizing that there's really no use for Bitcoin. To put it better, there's no need for it and people just don't want or need to use it other than to experiment with or as a speculation commodity.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:02:46 AM

No way it will reach $250. When it was $250, people said it would reach $100 as they wanted altcoins to prosper but when those coins failed users came back to bitcoins as the price rose by $200. From here, it is only going to rise and the Chinese market will make sure it does.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:02:57 AM

No, I do not think so. Indeed, it is now a low price and people will buy it now and they will wait for a higher price. It will not come down more, I think.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:56:09 AM

Bitcoin is going below $250. The writing is on the wall. If it can't scale no one will want it.

Don't worry dude it will mot get dump to 250$ and all. For block halving price will start from 400$ onwards only. Some foolishly speculation we can find like that. Upto July price will be around 350$ to 400$ I guess after that price will be double due to halving.
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:17:12 PM

Now way will it drop as low as 250$. If you have any evidence of that show it to us. If not please stop with these rumors, it doesn't to anyone any good.

praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:53:00 PM

Don't worry dude it will mot get dump to 250$ and all. For block halving price will start from 400$ onwards only. Some foolishly speculation we can find like that. Upto July price will be around 350$ to 400$ I guess after that price will be double due to halving.

I agree with you. The price is in fact now very low, but he does not go to low.
It is wise if you buy it right now and later will sell if the price is high.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 06:29:22 PM

Yes. I too believe that there are no chances for bitcoin prices to reach $250 price levels forever. The current global sentiment and upcoming halving are more supportive for bitcoin prices to go up.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 07:02:59 PM

Yes. I too believe that there are no chances for bitcoin prices to reach $250 price levels forever. The current global sentiment and upcoming halving are more supportive for bitcoin prices to go up.

I think the sentiment of people have been lowered quite a bit lately as the drama about the block size issue is still far away from being solved. It makes people have less confidence if it continues to last longer. I personally have also lowered my sentiment from good to neutral.
y8tvkid

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 12:27:03 AM

I agree with you. The price is in fact now very low, but he does not go to low.
It is wise if you buy it right now and later will sell if the price is high.

Yeah $250 is something impossible, and if it falls down to that level then surely people will stop believing in bitcoins as at a moment everyone expects that it will cross $500 and if in that case if it falls to half of it, then everyone out here will start questioning about the future of bitcoins.
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 01:20:17 AM

everything is possible, especially because of these panic thinking. sell now before completely drop
BeetcoinScummer

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 01:21:10 AM

The OP asked the question back in November 6 2015. The price has not come anywhere near $250 between then and now. Enough of this doom and gloom bullshit.
glerand

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:09:31 PM

The OP asked the question back in November 6 2015. The price has not come anywhere near $250 between then and now. Enough of this doom and gloom bullshit.

So the new question would be: "Will the BTC price go back to $350". My answer is that it might be, but for very short period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: