Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:06:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Price going back to $250???  (Read 24101 times)
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:53:16 PM

I see a lot of people saying we probably will see the previous prices. Now that the BTC price rise lost steam it is going down again. Do you think BTC Price will go back to $250???
The Time will come but not now. In this time bitcoin's price rise up and it will be continue till the end of Halving.
So after the halving bitcoin will come back in this price $250.
I want to tell it will be the golden time to buy the bitcoins because you know the last year in November bitcoin's price at reached $900. Mostly people sell the bitcoins in that time and get a huge profit.    
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:38:43 PM

No this will not happen in my eyes this is just not possible, Its way too low in my eyes, I even think that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount this year
The halving will help us to do this.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:43:40 AM

I see a lot of people saying we probably will see the previous prices. Now that the BTC price rise lost steam it is going down again. Do you think BTC Price will go back to $250???
I think that the price is not going back to $250 unless the halving comes in then it is possible for the price to go to $250. The hlaving can come in soon but when it is going to happening is something I do not know.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:51:22 AM

Nope. In fact, it is rising a lot now. A price rise of around $100 is recorded around the last week or so. I believe it's going to go up by way more than that. I mean a lot more. And it's not gunna crash.

After all, we are still a long way off the $1100 high. And we probably have more publicity and value now than we had when that high was achieved.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:54:51 AM

Nope. In fact, it is rising a lot now. A price rise of around $100 is recorded around the last week or so. I believe it's going to go up by way more than that. I mean a lot more. And it's not gunna crash.

After all, we are still a long way off the $1100 high. And we probably have more publicity and value now than we had when that high was achieved.

Now people have options (altcoins) plus the issues of bitcoin is already being felt and known by some so we're not sure if it will get to a thousand bucks or stay in that price area.

ibh98

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:02:31 AM

I think so.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:02:00 AM

I dont think the price of Bitcoin will going back to $250, because now you'll see how bitcoin worth and just wait what happen in the halving soon to come.
more prediction it will be $700 - $1000, thats why just hold your btc in your wallet and wait the halving happen!
pearl11

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:11:51 AM

It will not happen again,bitcoin went only at 250  because of world econmic  crisis that happened before, buti think  it will not fall to that price again.
sanadas

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:59:46 AM

It will not happen again,bitcoin went only at 250  because of world econmic  crisis that happened before, buti think  it will not fall to that price again.

If there is world economy crisis, the bitcoin will be the safe haven for people's wealth. The price will be even higher.

Documan

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:40:38 PM

If there is world economy crisis, the bitcoin will be the safe haven for people's wealth. The price will be even higher.

The bitcoin price rose a lot in March 2013, that was mainly due to the European financial crisis.
Blerand

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:43:53 AM

The bitcoin price rose a lot in March 2013, that was mainly due to the European financial crisis.

If the Briton exits the European Uninion, it will also cause lots of uncertainty, there could be a financial crisis.
sanadas

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:09:09 AM

If the Briton exits the European Uninion, it will also cause lots of uncertainty, there could be a financial crisis.

In the financial crisis, the fiat will drop a lot including the British Sterling. So there is a chance for bitcoin to rise.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:27:29 AM

In the financial crisis, the fiat will drop a lot including the British Sterling. So there is a chance for bitcoin to rise.

WOW dropping science on us son ?

..how is it every noob that comes here is a Financial expert on day 1 ?

There is no precedent for your assertions.
You are just making shit up.

FUD first & ask questions later™
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:35:22 AM

No this will not happen in my eyes this is just not possible, Its way too low in my eyes, I even think that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount this year
In my eyes it is also to low but you will never know what will happen to the value of the Bitcoin, it is possible that the price will go down.
It would be good for the people that do not have that much money to be bale to ivest in the Bitcoin.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:18:55 PM

In my eyes it is also to low but you will never know what will happen to the value of the Bitcoin, it is possible that the price will go down.
It would be good for the people that do not have that much money to be bale to ivest in the Bitcoin.

I hope the price will drop to $250 so that I can buy more. But I think the price will be more than $550 now.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:27:35 PM

Price may fall in future but I don't think it will go back to $250 ever, as its too low and even if it falls after halving I don't think it can go below $400.
cutepapyboy

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:30:59 PM

no one can predict bitcoin's price. there's lot of factor to be consider. In my opinion after halving bitcoin price will be back at 500-550$. if the resistance 770$ will break welcome 800$ + price. will see. Smiley
Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:18:59 PM

The bitcoin price right now is around the 600 dollar each how do you think he will go back to the 250 if it just happen for a week and after that the price if rising again to the
600 dollar that would be great for new investments but 250 will he never hit again:(
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:08:45 AM

The bitcoin price right now is around the 600 dollar each how do you think he will go back to the 250 if it just happen for a week and after that the price if rising again to the
600 dollar that would be great for new investments but 250 will he never hit again:(

The opening post was created at November 06, 2015, 06:48:00 PM. It was reasonable to predict the 250.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:38:16 AM

Yes and 250 value is quite pessimistic.  I think at this current rate, the bitcoin value would be in the 600s and maybe reach the 700 mark again.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███