Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Price going back to $250???  (Read 24101 times)
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:05:26 AM

The bitcoin price right now is around the 600 dollar each how do you think he will go back to the 250 if it just happen for a week and after that the price if rising again to the
600 dollar that would be great for new investments but 250 will he never hit again:(

Yes and 250 value is quite pessimistic.  I think at this current rate, the bitcoin value would be in the 600s and maybe reach the 700 mark again.

The bitcoin price might fluctuate between $510 to $780 in the next few months. So we should not be surprised at the current price.
glerand

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:58:52 AM

The bitcoin price right now is around the 600 dollar each how do you think he will go back to the 250 if it just happen for a week and after that the price if rising again to the
600 dollar that would be great for new investments but 250 will he never hit again:(

Yes and 250 value is quite pessimistic.  I think at this current rate, the bitcoin value would be in the 600s and maybe reach the 700 mark again.

The bitcoin price might fluctuate between $510 to $780 in the next few months. So we should not be surprised at the current price.

The current price of $650 is very good after the halving. In a few months time, it could reach  $900 or higher.
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:12:22 AM

The current price of $650 is very good after the halving. In a few months time, it could reach  $900 or higher.

The good thing that happened at this halving is that price did not rise to 1000 and then drop to maybe 400 or less.
The price remain stabled at between 650 to 700$ and it is a good price i think.
Alubert

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:35:45 PM

The good thing that happened at this halving is that price did not rise to 1000 and then drop to maybe 400 or less.

That is right. If the bitcoin price rises to $1000 now, it will drop to $300 soon. The big bubble is not good.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:52:10 PM

That is right. If the bitcoin price rises to $1000 now, it will drop to $300 soon. The big bubble is not good.

the bottom is no longer $300 not even if we see a gigantic bubble. the bottom even after the bubble bursting is going to be somewhere between $450-$600

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:14:12 PM

i doubt that the price is going to fluctuate in this range, i think from now on it will only go up because it was stable for a while already and we will get a great possibility to make money
EastSound

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:28:45 PM

i doubt that the price is going to fluctuate in this range, i think from now on it will only go up because it was stable for a while already and we will get a great possibility to make money

The price will go up and down. But the long term trend is up. I think in 6 months, the price will be over $1000.
funbarrel

Activity: 394

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:16:15 PM

The price will go up and down. But the long term trend is up. I think in 6 months, the price will be over $1000.
i think you are right, the price is going to be way higher in a few months from now and give us good profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:48:18 PM

No the price will not once again go back to that value as now more and more people are investing their money in this currency and so with that the demand increases and the price remain higher.
Jitmad

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:41:47 AM

The bitcoin price will never go back to $250 again unless there is big problem found in the bitcoin coding.
EastSound

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:09:52 AM

The bitcoin price will never go back to $250 again unless there is big problem found in the bitcoin coding.

As long as the bitcoin developers work hard and do not release immature code, the price will rise in the future.
Documan

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:44:49 PM

As long as the bitcoin developers work hard and do not release immature code, the price will rise in the future.

The bitcoin price will rise with the mass adoption. If there is no good usage of the bitcoin, the price will drop.
EastSound

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:56:49 AM

The bitcoin price will rise with the mass adoption. If there is no good usage of the bitcoin, the price will drop.

I help with the mass adoption. I spend some bitcoin every few months. I also tell my friends about bitcoin.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 10:17:49 AM

I help with the mass adoption. I spend some bitcoin every few months. I also tell my friends about bitcoin.
bitcoin is sure growing with good adoption, i think only Prices above 650$ will brighten the coming days. There could be a tiny upwave before the expected Drop would be realistic.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 10:26:03 AM

I dont think price stability is good for bitcoin.Higher price will prevent new entrants and hence mass adoption.Price fluctuations is good for any assets growth
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 10:27:54 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2016, 11:16:51 AM by magemist

I sure hope so. So we can all get some cheap coin for a little while atleast.
coinyguy

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 12:17:44 PM

I don't think so.
But if it does it is good because I sold small amount of my coins at 650$ so I could buy back then and almost triple what I sold Cheesy
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:16:02 PM

yes but only in thoughts and dreams. but not in reality. i dont think that it will even come down to 400$. because the price of bitcoin are so stable in present time and that is the indication that the price will go upward and not downward. so if some one is waiting for the price to fell down to 250$ he is just wasting his time.
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:31:40 PM

A saturation is going to occur in the field of bitcoin and the price is going much closer to stability with that, I am sure that those people who have adopted bitcoin will never leave bitcoin so the price will not drop too lower and in the coming future these are the chances that more people join this community so the price of bitcoin will increase and we should not have to consider that increase just a bubble.
purebitco

Activity: 337

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 07:21:28 PM

i dont think that the price is going to fluctuate that wildly in the near future, in my opinion the price of the bitcoin is going to go up only

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆