Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:47:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AmericanPegasus Cryptocurrency Research Institute (SECRET // FINSEC7X)  (Read 3850 times)
americanpegasus (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:00:53 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2015, 09:42:33 PM by americanpegasus

//WARNING//: THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS THREAD IS NOT INTENDED FOR PUBLIC DISCLOSURE.  
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE BOTH PRIOR AUTHORIZATION AND A NEED TO KNOW, PLEASE LEAVE IMMEDIATELY.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:02:21 PM

I love it
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:09:30 PM

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Dilla

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:10:27 PM

Fractals are awesome. What do you protect the magnitude of the gigaquake to be?
americanpegasus (OP)

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:29:52 PM

The power of the Richter Belmont scale is not summative; it's exponential.  Therefore if the mega-quake brought us to a $1200-ish peak, we cannot simply extrapolate that the next quake will be three times higher ($3000-range) just because the preshocks are three times higher .  

In fact, because it's exponential, we should see 32 x 1200 or $10,800.  

Now the only uncertanty is whether we reach critical financial mass for a financi-nuclear fusion.  That critical mass is currently unknown.  If we do reach the event horizon for financi-nuclear fusion, or "hyperbitcoinization" as some call it, then we will slide up from the $10,800 peak into full blown million dollar bitcoin land - and at that point all fractal energy tectonics get thrown out the window.  

If we don't reach critical mass and there is no event horizon, then you can expect a blunted and slow slide down from the $10,800 level.... which will of course lead up to a 2017/2018 TERAQUAKE (which will likely be the final fractal movement in this series before we reach escape velocity).  

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
SmoothCurves

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:50:41 PM

I think the fractal is much bigger than simply late 2013...

jaredboice

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:57:35 PM

That's definitely possible but I would hope that it plays out faster than your chart indicates.  Riding $1,000 for all of 2016 would be exhausting !
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:48:28 PM

oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:02:47 PM

Underneat the trolling there is a really sound argument here. I think a lot of people don't believe in 6 figures a Bitcoin because they have been conditioned to think that is out of reach, when if you do the math, it only takes a couple of whales moving their wealth inside the ecosystem to skyrocket it. Billions are nothing in the grand scheme of things, they can come fast.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:40:11 PM

it only takes a couple of whales moving their wealth inside the ecosystem to skyrocket it.

You don't get millions without being rather canny. All that would happen is that said whale would enrich all the hostile brats who are currently trading by buying all their coins and then they'd turn around and destroy the value of his coins.

That reminds me of someone who was bigging up an alt. He said 'the market cap is so and so. Imagine what would happen if someone put the proceeds of their house sale into it.' Yup. And what if two major holders fancied houses on the back of that rise.

Twenty million new people wanting pin money in coins is vastly more powerful and sustainable than a couple of players with big bucks. That just replicates the same old shit at a higher level and scares away the regular folks it needs.

infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:45:36 PM

For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, here's a bitcoin price modeler. After playing around with it for a few minutes, you can easily see how $100,000+ is quite possible.

http://worldbitcoinnetwork.com/BitcoinPriceModel-Alpha.html
Fakhoury
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Permabull Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 12:03:08 AM

americanpegasus, how are you buddy ? I really missed you, hope you are doing well Smiley

One question please, to what extent you are sure about this ? As I highly trust you as you know.

Quote from:  Satoshi Nakamoto
Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
spiderbrain
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 12:20:23 AM

I cannot agree with this post more!

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 01:38:16 AM

it only takes a couple of whales moving their wealth inside the ecosystem to skyrocket it.

You don't get millions without being rather canny. All that would happen is that said whale would enrich all the hostile brats who are currently trading by buying all their coins and then they'd turn around and destroy the value of his coins.

That reminds me of someone who was bigging up an alt. He said 'the market cap is so and so. Imagine what would happen if someone put the proceeds of their house sale into it.' Yup. And what if two major holders fancied houses on the back of that rise.

Twenty million new people wanting pin money in coins is vastly more powerful and sustainable than a couple of players with big bucks. That just replicates the same old shit at a higher level and scares away the regular folks it needs.

sounds nice. but reality looks like this:

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 01:48:07 AM

sounds nice. but reality looks like this:

True indeed but I don't see how they'd prise the coins out of the current crop of holders without inducing a rally that would echo through the aeons that couldn't last.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 02:05:39 AM

That's definitely possible but I would hope that it plays out faster than your chart indicates.  Riding $1,000 for all of 2016 would be exhausting !

with this much eyes on us we won't be at $1000 for a year.

as well as the fact that it's easier to buy btcoin now than it ever was before.
pattu1

Activity: 675

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 03:11:53 AM

Underneat the trolling there is a really sound argument here. I think a lot of people don't believe in 6 figures a Bitcoin because they have been conditioned to think that is out of reach, when if you do the math, it only takes a couple of whales moving their wealth inside the ecosystem to skyrocket it. Billions are nothing in the grand scheme of things, they can come fast.

Or another Cyprus. Anything could set off a bull run.  Smiley
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 05:01:06 AM

Only one thing needed for us to know: compared to what Bitcoin means to this world and how disruptive and revolutionary it is, current market cap is nothing less than RIDICULOUS. That means next bubble will probably be the last one which will fuel what will happen next, that is real mass adoption, after which the price will only slowly rise. And it will be the biggest one so far.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
keystroke

Activity: 900
Merit: 1014

advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 05:40:31 AM

Hey americanpegasus, I can see this SECRET thread being listed under the Speculation forum. It must have been classified wrong by the tectonics research division. It may already be too late but I advise this be moved back to the SEPTUPLE SECRET subforum before everyone learns the truth about the upcoming giga-quake.

"The difference between a castle and a prison is only a question of who holds the keys."
Miracal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 06:37:19 AM

The power of the Richter Belmont scale is not summative; it's exponential.  Therefore if the mega-quake brought us to a $1200-ish peak, we cannot simply extrapolate that the next quake will be three times higher ($3000-range) just because the preshocks are three times higher . 

In fact, because it's exponential, we should see 32 x 1200 or $10,800. 

Now the only uncertanty is whether we reach critical financial mass for a financi-nuclear fusion.  That critical mass is currently unknown.  If we do reach the event horizon for financi-nuclear fusion, or "hyperbitcoinization" as some call it, then we will slide up from the $10,800 peak into full blown million dollar bitcoin land - and at that point all fractal energy tectonics get thrown out the window. 

If we don't reach critical mass and there is no event horizon, then you can expect a blunted and slow slide down from the $10,800 level.... which will of course lead up to a 2017/2018 TERAQUAKE (which will likely be the final fractal movement in this series before we reach escape velocity). 

Wow! That would be a dream come true for Bitcoiners. Imagine the rush to buy at the rise. The bullish run will be something of a sight.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: