Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:40:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama nation or Abomination? (ending of the U.S.A. as it were)  (Read 1282 times)
toddtervy (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 09:25:56 PM

The u.s. has become a corrupt dump.  It getting more and more difficult for any type of communication.  Between the search engines, the scam that is modern media, and other Internet problems, only the corrupt trash elite are able to get any message accross.

Get off my c@ck !
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 02:23:12 AM

Your topic is bs. I am from the EU > Britain after Bush create tension, but still this is plain bs

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 03:31:26 AM

The American people are stressed by the United States government. The people are simply ignorant of the ways to stop the people who are running the government. It is similar with many other nations. Only the governments and the wealthy want war. The peoples of the lands are simply trying to live.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:04:15 AM

Oh save us from another Obama hater who thinks he/she is unique with a cute anti-Obama quote/mis-quote. Like some one else said, why don't you move your nonsense to the political page and join the rest of the white sheeters.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:10:46 AM

toddtervy (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 04:30:52 AM

Your topic is bs. I am from the EU > Britain after Bush create tension, but still this is plain bs

I see some people are getting their Bitmixer ad quota and with trash posting...

Oh save us from  Obama hater who thinks he/she is unique with a cute anti-Obama quote/mis-quote. Like some one else said, why don't you move your nonsense to the political page and join the rest of the white sheeters.

Get off my c@ck !
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:18:19 AM

You just need to wait for one more year. Once the Pinocchi bitch becomes the POTUS in 2016, Obama would seem like an angel to you. I am not denying the fact that Obama was utterly incompetent and irresponsible. But at the same time, I would have to admit that he was less of a warmonger, unlike John McCain or Joe Biden.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:42:55 PM

What are you referring to? Pretty much everything is...better since Obama took office.
Seriously. Unless you watch only Fox News or something, I can't imagine what you're referring to. FACTS MATTER

countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:21:22 PM

The u.s. has become a corrupt dump.  It getting more and more difficult for any type of communication.  Between the search engines, the scam that is modern media, and other Internet problems, only the corrupt trash elite are able to get any message accross.

So, what's the difference with the other countries? Do you think it's any better in Europe? In Russia? In China? In Iran? In many countries, all press and media are under the control of the government. It might be a bit more diverse in America, with big corporations sharing with the government some of its powers.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 03:06:27 PM

trump is america's last hope. 8 years of hillary and you wont have enough real americans left to get  anything done, it will just be wetbacks voting in "hate speech" legislation to silence opposition

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:35:05 PM

trump is america's last hope. 8 years of hillary and you wont have enough real americans left to get  anything done, it will just be wetbacks voting in "hate speech" legislation to silence opposition

You don't need Hillary Clinton to pass these crazy hate-speech laws. The SCOTUS is already having an extreme-leftist majority, after the election of Elena Kagan and Sonia Sotomayor. Once Antonin Scalia or Clarence Thomas retires, you will see a clear dominance of the left-wing nuts established within the United States.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:14:42 PM

You don't need Hillary Clinton to pass these crazy hate-speech laws. The SCOTUS is already having an extreme-leftist majority, after the election of Elena Kagan and Sonia Sotomayor. Once Antonin Scalia or Clarence Thomas retires, you will see a clear dominance of the left-wing nuts established within the United States.
thought congress had to vote to get constitutional change which would be needed to limit free speech but i dont know a whole lot about their constitution

i feel that if trump gets in they'll have a chance of reducing the third world voting fodder who keep putting these bolshevist fanatics in power. if us demographics were the same as during the 80s the lunatics wouldnt have a prayer as european americans and successful immigrants tend not to support that kind of politics.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:19:58 PM

i feel that if trump gets in they'll have a chance of reducing the third world voting fodder who keep putting these bolshevist fanatics in power. if us demographics were the same as during the 80s the lunatics wouldnt have a prayer as european americans and successful immigrants tend not to support that kind of politics.

It won't be easy even if Trump is elected as the POTUS in 2016. The United States is a very federalized nation. The states are having a lot of power. And most of the illegal immigrant population resides in states which are solidly under the control of the Democrats, such as California, New Mexico, New York, New Jersey and Oregon. It will be extremely difficult for Trump to deport the illegals from these states.
tzpardi

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:52:29 PM

I don't know if it is a consolation, but the UK follows the United States with the Investigatory Powers Bill which was proposed last week.
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:18:55 PM

thought congress had to vote to get constitutional change which would be needed to limit free speech but i dont know a whole lot about their constitution

That was the little feller debate so when is the big boy debate? If you want to watch comedy and and laugh a lot watch the debate but if you want to watch some thing exciting and serious watch the World Series. Go Royals
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 08:52:01 PM

With your permission, let me fix your sentence, please:

People are waking up and start to realize that The u.s. has become a corrupt dump, so late, but better later than never, since they have been being corrupted since the beginning ( like all others governments around the world )

This is the ending of the U.S.A. as it were?, maybe, at least what we can expect is a slow change, but not only with them.

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 12:37:47 AM

I think it's neither Obama nor Obamination. Or else you could have called it a Bushimination. The truth is that all american presidents have been puppets controlled by greater interests.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:00:29 PM

I think it's neither Obama nor Obamination. Or else you could have called it a Bushimination. The truth is that all american presidents have been puppets controlled by greater interests.

And the people allow themselves to be controlled by the Presidents... even look to the presidents as their kings.

People need to realize that they can get back to what they were before the Constitution was set in place. The Preamble, Constitution and Bill of Rights express how, albeit, not in detail. Hint: All people are created equal (Declaration of Independence); government people are simply people; treat them as you would anyone else who infringes on your property/rights.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:26:41 PM

Remember when people could express their opinions about the President of the US, and it was ok? I voted for Bush, but I didn't agree with everything he did. I expressed my disagreement with some of his decisions and policies (like Iraq) and when I did, it felt like freedom.

Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:57:02 AM

In retrospect was obozo any worse than the other retard serpent politicians we've had or about the same?

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.

Projection may help a fragile ego reduce anxiety, but at the cost of a certain dissociation, as in dissociative identity disorder. In extreme cases, an individual's personality may end up becoming critically depleted. In such cases, therapy may be required which would include the slow rebuilding of the personality through the "taking back" of such projections.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: