Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:31:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Solved for me, warning remains] cryptsy.com refuses to process 2 BTC withdrawal  (Read 3029 times)
EcuaMobi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:29:07 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2015, 06:15:02 PM by EcuaMobi

What happened:
Yesterday (about 24 hours ago) I withdrew 2.12121212 BTC from cryptsy.com. It appears as 'Pending' since then and no information is provided.
I created a ticket asking for help and they just said they can cancel the withdraw if I want. No help about actually processing it. I insisted and no further response was given.

Since the ticket failed I tried with the chat and I was just banned.

Scammers Profile Link:
https://www.cryptsy.com/

Amount Scammed:
2.12121212 BTC

Payment Method:
BTC

Proof of Payment:
I deposited 2BTC with this TX: 7b57da8bb4fd99edcb445c785c82c62e5fa8505f98471f3b055d4915673f0f62
I earned 0.12121212 trading.

Additional Notes:
I know this is not a bitcointalk user (or is it? is there an official thread here? I couldn't find it).
But I hope I can stop them to damage even more bitcointalk users.

Edit:

I have received my payment 40 hours after I requested it. I'll never know whether complaining and accusing helped or if I was just lucky.

However several other people still have their coins locked. I will never use cryptsy again and I strongly recommend everyone not to make any deposits there.

cryptojette

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:38:06 PM

Yep, supposedly they end up processing the withdawal eventually, but I have been waiting over 40 hours, still pending.

I suggest trying to just chill about it until they finally process it, or they might purposely take longer,..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1237953.new#new

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:38:19 PM

@BitJohn
Can you explain actions of your mod GL who behaves like a drunken ugly witch hating everything around him. How could such a person become mod, I must say that people who decided to make this idiot mod should ask themself if it is worth to make any further serious decision in their life.

To refresh, this is how cryptsy is supporting it's customers. Last couple of hours cryptsy member Horus was helping people because Cryptsy made again big load on it's customers pockets. Horus goes away, Mr "I am mighty" GreenIdiot appears bans for an conversation which is more than normal for any kind of chat.

@GreenLion monkey and other racist friends of you:
Blame Cryptsy's support that their work ends up in your lovely kingdom => cryptsy's trollbox, not users. You were not given this position to ban customers because you are not clever enough to understand their words.

You might get Ganza award for banning customers.

Here is a log for OP:
Code:
GreenLion 
@ecuamobi793: do you have a problem? Telling users yo not use our site is kind not cool.
Sheff
@ecuamobi793: just use some alt coin, btc is a bit werid recently, but alts work fine. Covert them over.
ecuamobi793
@GreenLion: Yes I do. Did you see my messages? They refuse to send a 2+BTC withdrawal for 24 hours.
GreenLion
@ecuamobi793: Did you file a ticket? 
LordIntruder
@Sheff:"a bit"? I had been waiting for a deposit to here for about 3 days, although I paid a lot of transport fees.
ecuamobi793
@GreenLion: Yes I did, no response, as I already said.
GreenLion
All support issues are handled by ticket not in chat!
ecuamobi793
@GreenLion: I'm trying chat because the ticket failed.
LordIntruder
@GreenLion:Well... not really. I've got more help by you guys and ladies in blue than by cryptsy's support believe me
GreenLion
@ecuamobi793: If you keep up you're support rant in chat asking user to leave, I will boot you faster then you;re head can spin.
Sheff
@LordIntruder: I dunno. Mines worked ok ish for last few days, slower than it used to be, but it works in less than 2h,
GreenLion
@ecuamobi793:I understand you are fustrated, I have to fraw a line at some point.
bruhhhh
to be fair, Horus was in here helping with tickets a little bit ago.
GreenLion
draw*
capncook605
exactly
ecuamobi793
@GreenLion: You should try helping with my withdraw instead of booting people
LordIntruder
@Sheff:not for me. But I am old, so I am patient. And i do not mine, I click. That's more fun.
Sheff
@ecuamobi793: Lion is grumpy last couple days. He will kick you if your not pleasant.
GreenLion
@ecuamobi793:I did by asking you to file a ticket.
GreenLion
@ecuamobi793:that is how I can help you.
GreenLion
I'm here to moderate the chat, do you understand that?

Code:
Sheff 
brb
Horus ?
although its a shame as it's such a fun place
Digging
@Sheff: tried that as text only, just the once, felt like I was being a t67t
Eddie13
I'm .00071 BTC away from being up 20%.. So close yet so far..
Sheff
@Digging: lol
Eddie13
seemse to be a mental barrier..
Sheff
@Digging: I like it here.
PInvest
@Horus:What's your normal time on here?
Sheff
@Digging: Do richard faces still get banned or ?
Digging
@Sheff: encouraged I believe
HDIcorporatio131
@Horus:can you please give my withdrawal order a kick ? Thank you
Sheff
Do you need login and stuff or can you be Judy anon?
Sheff
"Judanon" as my missis calls it.
Eddie13
I'm a bit surprised BTC has fallen this far.. Must be another pump coming..
Sheff
It only rose that far for the auction.
Eddie13
I don't think it has anything to do with that stupid auction..
Eddie13
sorry
Digging
didn`t seem to have as much effect on ltc this time
Eddie13
no offence
Sheff
So why did it randomly rise?
Eddie13
random..
Sheff
@Eddie13: None taken, dont worry.
Eddie13
everyone keeps trying to put reasons behind it..
Sheff
Nothing is random.
Eddie13
all sorts of theories, like people need something to grasp on to
Sheff
Apart from my netflix recommendations when daughter has been wathcing  it.
G0dsp33d933
LTC does the opposite of what I want it to
G0dsp33d933
Its that simple
Eddie13
@G0dsp33d933: you too?
Digging
my fav is the chinese, anything pumps it`s the chinese buying, kind of funny
Eddie13
@Digging: red herring..
Sheff
more irrational logic
Digging
@Eddie13: lol :)
Sheff
I blame liverpool. Soon as they sense they buy and price rises.
Sheff
Like ninja dealers.
Eddie13
Crypto is like a school of stupid fish..
Digging
@Sheff: still annoyed about that, got to get some this week
Eddie13
all the traders are these stupid fish that just try to be like the bigger fish
Sheff
Wait till it falls a bit more.
Horus ?
@HDIcorporatio131: gave your w/d's a kick
Eddie13
1 fish for some reason decides randomly to swim up stream and the rest of the fish all follow..
Digging
@Sheff: got to nip out to a friends, back in a bit
Sheff
HDI dude, Horus likes a Guinness. Its about 0.3BTC.
Sheff
@Digging: catch ya soon!
Sheff
Food time here, back shortly!
Sheff
I;ll lurk for 10 min
Horus ?
@Sheff: hahaha 0.3 btc would buy a lot of guinness haha
UnleashTheBeast
Guinness makes a nice breakfast
Horus ?
ugh, I know, guinness and some scotch oatmeal, delicious
Sheff
Oatmeal? You'll have to get scotty to give you some tips.
Eddie13
59 BTC here for sale @ 354... wow thats a good deal..
Eddie13
@Horus: can ya give me a little line of credit so I can buy some of that untill my check arrives?
LordIntruder
Sometimes the crpyto coin thingy makes me fear. Good evening, Cryptsy
Sheff
Sometimes?
LordIntruder
@Sheff:Yeah. I am very old and saw a lot of very scary things in my life. So really just "sometimes"
Sheff
ha ok. I try not to relate this to real life. It's a cyber world. If you think crypto is reality youll hate the world and crypto.
Keppy635
trying to connect with bitbean wallet no connections?
LordIntruder
@Sheff:Well, I could give you an unbeatable argument: I am german ;-)
ecuamobi793
Still nothing on my 2+BTC pending withdrawal. It seems Cryptsy is selectively scamming.
Sheff
Which would involve crypto and real life though ... bad move, better off living the dream.
Sheff
@ecuamobi793: What tier?
ecuamobi793
Sheff
Check your limits havent blown.
Sheff
as the actress said to the bishop.
ecuamobi793
No, limits are OK. It's my first withdrawal since tiers were put.
Sheff
weird, maybe do a ticket. its taking about 90 mins since tiers to get btc out, so if its more than that do a tifket.
LordIntruder
@Sheff:I live my dream every day, although I am a poor man. But just poor in the meaning of having money. crypto coins are for me like solitaire for others: sometimes it works, sometimes not.
ecuamobi793
The withdrawal is 'pending' for almost 24 hours. I created a ticket but 'support' just avoids giving a response. They just say they can cancel the request if I want.
Sheff
@LordIntruder: +1 ... thats a good way of looking at it. This crypto is random.
capncook605
still no btc wd action here.
ecuamobi793
I strongly recommend people to avoid making any deposit here. This is unacceptable.
capncook605
(just sayin') ;-)
LordIntruder
@Sheff:believe me: nothing could be as random as my exwife had been ;-)
Sheff
@LordIntruder: ahahaha :)
ecuamobi793
@GreenLion: Ticket is not helping. They just keep asking me to cancel the withdraw. Any other options?
*** System Message ***
ecuamobi793 has been banned from chat for 5 minutes
GreenLion
Chat is not for support.
GreenLion
next one is an hour.
LordIntruder

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:42:47 PM

Uh, an official rant against cryptsy.
Believe me, I am as pissed off of you behaviour as you are pissed off with cryptsy.

Did you confirm the withdrawel clicking the link in the confirmation mail?

If yes: did you notice the things happened around btc's price in the last days?

If yes: are you always as inpatient as this time?

If yes: well, your problem.
If not: I have waited for a deposit to cryptsy for avbout three days. Less btc than you withdrawel. My btc were hanging around in the blockchain, idleing around in status "unconfirmed". Not cryptsy's fault, for sure not. Maybe the scary block behaviour happened also in the other direction? Ask the support, and if they say you should cancel the withdrawel, well, then withdrawel it. You should get back everything including the transportation fee. And then try it for another time.

Just ranting around will not help you to get you btc, believe me. And if you talked to cryptsy's support in the same way you did in cryptsy's chat, you should thank god immediately that I am just a user in there, believe me.
boki15

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:43:40 PM

Believe me, I am as pissed off of you behaviour as you are pissed off with cryptsy.

If not: I have waited for a deposit to cryptsy for avbout three days. Less btc than you withdrawel. My btc were hanging around in the blockchain, idleing around in status "unconfirmed". Not cryptsy's fault, for sure not. Maybe the scary block behaviour happened also in the other direction? Ask the support, and if they say you should cancel the withdrawel, well, then withdrawel it. You should get back everything including the transportation fee. And then try it for another time.

Just ranting around will not help you to get you btc, believe me. And if you talked to cryptsy's support in the same way you did in cryptsy's chat, you should thank god immediately that I am just a user in there, believe me.

Was wollen Sie damit sagen?
qubix

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:44:08 PM

I support the opinion of the OP; there's certainly something going on:

I'm watching the chat since weeks now and there are a lot of people having issues to withdraw BTC – most of them did what was asked and opened a support ticket without any resolution. As soon as they come to the chat, they get blocked nearly instantly with the reason: "chat is not for support".

Also, this GreenLion guy is really acting like a hammer when it comes to banning:

Mondeo
Pending BTC withdrawal now for 38 hours

GreenLion
@Mondeo:chat is not for support, sorry you are experiencing delays.

Mondeo
@GreenLion:please, you are not sorry.. there is no explanation about it on your site.. I lost 2.5 BTC x 120USD = 300USD becouse someone is lying here to me

*** System Message ***
Mondeo has been banned from chat for 1 day

GreenLion
@Mondeo:if you have an issue, email support.

codefaktor
maybe people come because they are getting tired?

codefaktor
tired of being banned, being told to go to support which responds with canned mails and so on... lol, volume will probably go down here so even the master traders will vanish soon

*** System Message ***
codefaktor has been banned from chat for 1 day

GreenLion
@codefaktor:have a good night.

toeshe856
yes and you need atttauted adjustment  all i did was ask a questoin... doesnt mean i need my hand held

*** System Message ***
toeshe856 has been banned from chat for 1 day

GreenLion
@toeshe856:thank you, i will work on me.
EcuaMobi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:48:43 PM

I doubt it. I've been patient and respectful. cryptsy hasn't even give proper information.

Yes, as soon as the mail arrived. And then again a few hours later just in case

Yes. Why is it related?

I'm patient. There's no reason withdrawals take more than 1 hour but I waited 12 hours without any problem. 24 hours is just unacceptable.

Just to be clear the withdrawal is still pending on their site. They haven't even tried to send the transaction. There's no TX ID because they haven't created any TX yet. It's not on the blockchain and it's not a BTC confirmation issue.
boki15

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:52:34 PM

Nothing special, except that someone probably withdraw again an decent amount of btc and gave it back. Now cryptsy is silent because they do not want to loose their face as this problem is known at least since feb 2015 and they never managed to solve this bug.

Cryptsy is lucky that their customers are so kind (or dumb, depends on view) to give these coins back. And how does Cryptsy thank it's customers? It holds their coins during highest density of trading where traders waited very long for this moment. Of course this is speculation as long as there is no official statement, but people like GL will make it much harder for cryptsy to swim against the river.

Now they process every transaction manually and they simply do not have enough man power for that.

We can see how heads of Cryptsy do take their responsibility.

@BitJoohn: maybe you can throw some words in and explain your customers what is going on and why they made huge potential losses?
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:56:19 PM

I created a ticket asking for help and they just said they can cancel the withdraw if I want....

This ^ is exactly what gox did back in 2013 to many people.

This is Gox 2.0

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

boki15

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:56:43 PM

Are you scared because I replied to you in german? You are very new, do not blame yourself with such statements, btctalk is not an hangout place to talk with friends, it's huge platform related to cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Think always twice when you post something like that on this forum when there is a dozen of angry customers for good reasons.
IAmElemental

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:30:47 PM

Cryptsy has locked my account when I was attempting to withdraw around 0.03BTC. It won't let me request a new password either saying "Security Error" after I enter the capatcha and submit. Watch out!
LordIntruder

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:32:42 PM

Are you scared because I replied to you in german? You are very new, do not blame yourself with such statements, btctalk is not an hangout place to talk with friends, it's huge platform related to cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Think always twice when you post something like that on this forum when there is a dozen of angry customers for good reasons.
No, I am not scared - I just don't like people using google translator for asking me a question in my native language after taking a look at my profile to find out my location.
It seems that I am very new HERE. Are you sure you want to take my registration date here or the summary of my postings here to judge about the weight of my point of view? There may be dozens or hundreds of angry people. That doesn't tangent my personal point of view. If I am not allowed to post my personal sight of things, please change your board rules about that point. Any other personal things you can discuss by using private message. Any "advice" you might want to give a man who's age is decades above yours, you can also give by private message. For all other things: return to topic, okay?
truerue

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:33:41 PM

Same shit here. 5 btc pending for more than 2 weeks.
boki15

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:37:57 PM

No, I am not scared - I just don't like people using google translator for asking me a question in my native language after taking a look at my profile to find out my location.
It seems that I am very new HERE. Are you sure you want to take my registration date here or the summary of my postings here to judge about the weight of my point of view? There may be dozens or hundreds of angry people. That doesn't tangent my personal point of view. If I am not allowed to post my personal sight of things, please change your board rules about that point. Any other personal things you can discuss by using private message. Any "advice" you might want to give a man who's age is decades above yours, you can also give by private message. For all other things: return to topic, okay?

Was hat Sie zur Annahme gebracht ich würde einen Übersetzer benutzen Smiley. Nein, nein, wir können sehr wohl deutsch sprechen.
IAmElemental

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:43:41 PM

It's time we start contacting our lawyers, I will be contacting mine within 24 hours. They are hiding behind a CDN and they cant run for long.
Allforone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:44:37 PM

they are awful waiting on .35btc for a week now

LordIntruder

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:46:07 PM

(without any quote, because absolutely off toppic)
Board title: Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Trading Discussion > Scam Accusations
Is it in german language? No.
does anyone write in german language except you? No.
If you want to talk to me in german language, use the private message. Otherwise talk to me in that language that is preferred here.
(end of off topic and last statement from me in this dialogue)
boki15

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:53:45 PM

(without any quote, because absolutely off toppic)
Board title: Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Trading Discussion > Scam Accusations
Is it in german language? No.
does anyone write in german language except you? No.
If you want to talk to me in german language, use the private message. Otherwise talk to me in that language that is preferred here.
(end of off topic and last statement from me in this dialogue)

GreenLion is not here to ban me. Why did you come here? Do you speak for Paul or BitJohn? Who are you to say others they should chill, it's their money not yours, you can do whatever you want and if you know more about the issue, then write, as everything else that you wrote was just spamming this thread. Have fun on bitcointalk and BTW welcome here.
LordIntruder

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:56:38 PM

It's time we start contacting our lawyers, I will be contacting mine within 24 hours. They are hiding behind a CDN and they cant run for long.
CDN like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_delivery_network
I don't hink that this is a crime. If i take a look at the domain record I find a name and an address of the owner of a domain. If you think that CDN is a crime ask your lawyer to take, google, facebook, ebay, microsoft and a lot of other website's owners to court.
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:58:23 PM

Why do people still trust them? They have been the news for weeks now not paying out investors and closing down accounts. Beyond me why people still believe in these crooks Roll Eyes

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █