Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 02:35:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEED] Coder to build a miner monitoring/accounting system [CLOSED]  (Read 687 times)
allinvain (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 10:28:07 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2015, 04:26:54 AM by allinvain

--EDIT-- project closed

Hello. I am looking for someone to code for me a database driven http accessible app that does the following:

Critical features required now:

1) Uses the cgminer API to monitor and keep track of miner uptime
2) Records when a particular miner went down and when it came back up
3) Generates power consumption total (monthly) stats taking into account downtime for each miner (power consumption total must be for a particular customer's miners)
4) Notifies admin via e-mail and SMS of miner downtime with miner IP, time miner went down, etc
5) Notifies admin via e-mail again when miner comes back online
6) Groups/organizes miners by "client name" - should be able to see client total hashing power/number of miners organized by miner type

Potential features that are desired but not 100% priority for now:

1) Ability to power cycle a miner if down via APC switched PDU SNMPv1, SNMPv3, or HTML link. These apparently can be triggered by visiting a direct html link (after passing simple password auth)
2) Generated PDF invoices at end of month (must take into account miner uptime/downtime, etc). Invoice should be stored and the admin can either download the PDF and potentially have the ability to e-mail the invoice directly. For now payment verification will be handles manually.

Future capabilities:

1) Have a web front that clients can log into and see their miner stats, uptime, number of miners, miner name, etc (you know useful stuff)
2) Ability to push pool changes to the miner via cgminer API
3) 2 factor authentication (e-mail)
4) See fancy pants charts with their miner uptime, hashrate, power consumption total, etc (you know once again useful stuff)

Budget - A billion dollars! No seriously just PM me with a quote and we'll consider your bid. Samples of previous projects are desired. Demo of working system required. Payment will be done via BTC.

MaximeAD

Activity: 175
Merit: 101

cryptominer.ca

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 11:17:08 PM

PM'd you.

I already have that for my system. There may be a possibility that I sell my software as a subscription.

http://www.cryptominer.ca - Bitcoin Miner Hosting Solutions
allinvain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 08:24:49 AM

Just a heads up to everyone else that we are still looking for a coder to complete this project. MaximeAD's setup is great but we need our own customer setup and we'd require full source code and ownership of the end product.

allinvain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 11:16:00 PM

Bumpity Bump Bump!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: