Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:10:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *** btcQuick - Buy Bitcoins w/ Credit or Debit Card (Bank Acc Coming Soon)***  (Read 35451 times)
Galli

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 06:45:34 PM

How long does it verification take?  Trying to get an order through today
took about 45 minutes to get verification.  Not bad considering a holiday weekend!
Kruniac

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 09:46:25 PM

took about 45 minutes to get verification.  Not bad considering a holiday weekend!

I still don't have verification, even though I paid my $1.99 via Google.

I also uploaded a picture of my ID.

Seems sketchy.

Schrankwand

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 09:47:25 AM

Seems sketchy.

It sometimes takes some more time. Google often takes between 8-10 hours to fully clear.
xjack

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 01:54:34 PM

Seems sketchy.

Open a ticket.  After I emailed my id info validation took a very short time.  Not really instant as per their descriptions, but reasonably fast.

xjack - 1xjackDMgJCLn1LDtbgh51DYw6uRgeHVb
Reputation thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482124.0
Kruniac

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 03:45:27 PM

I'd like to point out that I had an email sitting in my box requesting a reupload of my ID, and that was causing the delay.

I apologize for being impatient, and I take back the "sketchy" comment about BTCQuick. Seems pretty damn accessible, and I've gotten excellent customer service (without even asking for it Tongue ).

one4many

Activity: 516
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 04:08:47 PM

Some steep fees on that site  Shocked
Kruniac

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 10:05:13 PM

Some steep fees on that site  Shocked

I was paying a grand total of a 25% markup with Bitinstant/ZipZap/Moneygram. No thank you, sir.

therealjonnyd

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 01:45:04 AM

Some steep fees on that site  Shocked
Not really! When you take into account the fact that they accept CC payments and its fully integrated into their site, it's actually a pretty fine deal.

I was paying a grand total of a 25% markup with Bitinstant/ZipZap/Moneygram. No thank you, sir.

Exactly. I have purchased from btcQuick twice now and both times I have been more than happy about it. If I have a week to wait around for my coins, I will use coinbase -- but If I want some btc right now -- I use btcQuick.

Thanks for the service, guys!
Phetamine

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 03:16:25 PM

How long does it take for order to complete? I paid for 1 BTC just over an hour ago and completed the SMS confirmation but the order still says "payment received" and not acknowledging the sms confirmation. My first order here so forgive my impatience, I just thought this was supposed to be "instant". Thanks!!
LaserHorse

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 04:15:00 PM

How long does it take for order to complete? I paid for 1 BTC just over an hour ago and completed the SMS confirmation but the order still says "payment received" and not acknowledging the sms confirmation. My first order here so forgive my impatience, I just thought this was supposed to be "instant". Thanks!!

Took the better part of a day for me, but it did go through without any trouble after that.  Ascension was very helpful when I PMed with him.

PiMiner - control & monitor your miners with Raspberry Pi   •   BTC: 1AV5JekeEVET5u2jTsLDMRsTtagrBnNTBR
therealjonnyd

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 04:37:22 PM

Call them, they'll let you know what's up. My order last night took a few hours, but I ordered late.
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 06:55:28 AM

Just added 50BTC!

Looking for 5-10 BTC.
Just was referred here.

Can we do this "quick".. pun unintended.
 Smiley

DM90

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:02:18 AM

Signed up 2 days ago and even emailed in ID for verification when Jerrod told me my upload failed. Still no response at all and unverified.

ateikateik

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 12:05:26 PM

total shit shop. Verified mobile phone number, uploaded picture of my drivers license and paid 1.99$ via googlecheckout and now Jerrod sent me an email saying:

We need additional information in order to proceed with reviewing your application.

Please submit one of the following documents/information.

picture of the credit card you want to use next to your drivers license/passport (covering all the numbers except for the last 4 digits)
    a scan of an utility bill (any service you are paying at your biling address).

Thanks,

WHAT THE FCUK ? I UPLOADED MY EU DRIVERS LICENSE and its not ok for them ? Plus, I paid with Entropay virtual card, which  I don't hold in a hand because it's virtual card !!!!!!!!!!! Plus I have to upload all kind of papers to them, for what ? As its stated on this topic, I will only need my picture id (passport, Drivers license), so why the fcuk they asking me to upload my credit card scanned and utility bill HuhHuhHuh?

TOTAL SHIT !!!!!!!!!
Ascension (OP)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 04:25:03 PM

total shit shop. Verified mobile phone number, uploaded picture of my drivers license and paid 1.99$ via googlecheckout and now Jerrod sent me an email saying:

We need additional information in order to proceed with reviewing your application.

Please submit one of the following documents/information.

picture of the credit card you want to use next to your drivers license/passport (covering all the numbers except for the last 4 digits)
    a scan of an utility bill (any service you are paying at your biling address).

Thanks,

WHAT THE FCUK ? I UPLOADED MY EU DRIVERS LICENSE and its not ok for them ? Plus, I paid with Entropay virtual card, which  I don't hold in a hand because it's virtual card !!!!!!!!!!! Plus I have to upload all kind of papers to them, for what ? As its stated on this topic, I will only need my picture id (passport, Drivers license), so why the fcuk they asking me to upload my credit card scanned and utility bill HuhHuhHuh?

TOTAL SHIT !!!!!!!!!

We asked that you supply documentation that proves that you physically have the credit card present. If you read the email it asks that you provide one of the items and not all of them.
Typically a drivers license or passport is enough info but we do require more information if deemed necessary. If you have any further questions please contact me via email: customerservice@btcquick.com

Thanks,
-Ascension
ateikateik

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 10:54:43 AM

Listen, If i don't have card in my hands, what should i do Huh? I've used my entropay virtual card to pay for membership and now I can't even use my account !!!!!! So what for i paid money to you Huh You are scammers, just taking money from me, nothing else. I don't like this shit when it happens like that, got it Huh? I sent you my drivers license copy, now you have to verify my account asap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for time wasting
Ascension (OP)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 11:53:11 AM

Listen, If i don't have card in my hands, what should i do Huh? I've used my entropay virtual card to pay for membership and now I can't even use my account !!!!!! So what for i paid money to you Huh You are scammers, just taking money from me, nothing else. I don't like this shit when it happens like that, got it Huh? I sent you my drivers license copy, now you have to verify my account asap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for time wasting

Sir, We are unable to offer your a membership at this time. We are certainly not scamming people as we have many happy customers.
The documentation you provided was not adequate enough. If you have any further questions please direct them to our customerservice@btcquick.com email.

-Ascension
ateikateik

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:59:23 PM

Thanks for time wasting

Sir, We are unable to offer your a membership at this time. We are certainly not scamming people as we have many happy customers.
The documentation you provided was not adequate enough. If you have any further questions please direct them to our customerservice@btcquick.com email.

-Ascension

We are unable to offer your a membership at this time. Your order has been canceled and you will see a refund email from google checkout soon.

WTF IS THAT ? You are stupid website i ever seen in my life. I will write in forums about your company work. Good  luck
LaserHorse

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 06:26:35 PM

fwiw - I have had no problems using btcquick.  Takes a little while for an order to go through, but I still consider that quick, good service.

PiMiner - control & monitor your miners with Raspberry Pi   •   BTC: 1AV5JekeEVET5u2jTsLDMRsTtagrBnNTBR
betaknight

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 09:56:11 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2013, 12:09:20 AM by betaknight

Has anyone made a purchase in the last day? An order I placed on Thursday took just over an hour to fill (great experience!), but the one I made Friday afternoon is taking much longer, 24hrs and counting...(not so good  Undecided)

An estimated delivery date would be a good feature to implement so purchasers aren't stuck waiting around for an e-mail that could come at any moment.

*edit: I don't think orders are delivered during the weekend; guessing I'll see the coins Monday...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: