Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:33:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *** btcQuick - Buy Bitcoins w/ Credit or Debit Card (Bank Acc Coming Soon)***  (Read 35451 times)
Ascension (OP)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:56:48 PM

I don't have an account with you. So how can I access without registering?

I'm not able to get there:
1) Singing up on your site is not working for me nor am I interested to pay 1,99$ to know the answer you should have given to me months ago.
2) Singing up for free with the MIICard is impossible for my country.
Please give me the information personally, I asked you for it a bunch of times.
I think one week might be enough, after 25th of December I'll apply for a scammer tag for you on this site, if I'll get no clear information of how you are going to pay my investments back.
Hope it will be not necessary.
Best regards
                                      John

Hi Ascension,

I bought your shares on bitfunder and now their service is down, and your as well, as it seems.
I'd like to have an answer on how are you going to replay your investors.
As I asked you this question more than one time and you've never bothered to answer I invite you to consider seriously an answer unless you don't wont me to apply for a scam tag for you on this forum.

Hope you'll be able to give me an answer.

John

We have an investor portal opened on our website. www.btcquick.com/beta/investor - All Investor information is posted on there.

You do not need to become verified. Simply login to your account and then visit this link www.btcquick.com/beta/investor

You need to simply sign up. Go here https://www.btcquick.com/beta/register and do the manual registration. You wont have to do any verification...
johnwhitestar

Activity: 697
Merit: 262

Slimcoin - the Proof of Donation inventors!

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:27:38 PM

Get access to you site. Thank you!
So you are not closing?

I don't have an account with you. So how can I access without registering?

I'm not able to get there:
1) Singing up on your site is not working for me nor am I interested to pay 1,99$ to know the answer you should have given to me months ago.
2) Singing up for free with the MIICard is impossible for my country.
Please give me the information personally, I asked you for it a bunch of times.
I think one week might be enough, after 25th of December I'll apply for a scammer tag for you on this site, if I'll get no clear information of how you are going to pay my investments back.
Hope it will be not necessary.
Best regards
                                      John

Hi Ascension,

I bought your shares on bitfunder and now their service is down, and your as well, as it seems.
I'd like to have an answer on how are you going to replay your investors.
As I asked you this question more than one time and you've never bothered to answer I invite you to consider seriously an answer unless you don't wont me to apply for a scam tag for you on this forum.

Hope you'll be able to give me an answer.

John

We have an investor portal opened on our website. www.btcquick.com/beta/investor - All Investor information is posted on there.

You do not need to become verified. Simply login to your account and then visit this link www.btcquick.com/beta/investor

You need to simply sign up. Go here https://www.btcquick.com/beta/register and do the manual registration. You wont have to do any verification...

StarenseN
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:36:33 PM

Where is the address, next to the amount of my shares, coming from ?

I have all the logs about the deposit/buy on Weexchange and Bitfunder, but now I have no clue how to sign the message with a bitcoin address that I don't know.

Can someone please help me ?
johnwhitestar

Activity: 697
Merit: 262

Slimcoin - the Proof of Donation inventors!

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:54:03 PM

I found it on my walet transaction log.
Hope it helps Smiley

Where is the address, next to the amount of my shares, coming from ?

I have all the logs about the deposit/buy on Weexchange and Bitfunder, but now I have no clue how to sign the message with a bitcoin address that I don't know.

Can someone please help me ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: