Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:14:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain shared payment is working?  (Read 289 times)
postcd (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 01:16:56 AM

Hello,

i read that Blockchain.info users can send money as "shared payment" and anonymize the wallet from which money are sent.

But it appears i cant click Send button on the shared payment page in my Blockchain account. Do you have same issue? When approx. this will be fixed?

Im asking because im in search of free service which can receive money do anonymization and send money.

Bitcoin Web hosting, Server? InstantcPanelHosting.com
Contact.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 04:11:13 AM

Sometimes blockchain.info's SharedCoin service does not work, I do not know why.  But, when it does, it usually works OK.  It offers "adequate" levels of privacy.

bitmixer.io seems to work better for me.  I have used both many times.  I am in bitmixer's signature campaign because I am a happy customer (the little bit of BTC that I earn is nice too).

Note that both services typically cost between 0.5% and 1.0%.  "No free ride."

Whichever service(s) you choose, follow instructions carefully!
Coef

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Exhausted

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 06:51:57 AM

Im asking because im in search of free service which can receive money do anonymization and send money.

If you want to have a certain degree of anonymization for free, you may send your bitcoin to an offchain gambling site and withdraw it back to your personal address. If you do it again with a few different sites, even the owner of each individual site would not be able to track your bitcoin. 
This would not cost you anything other than the transaction fees, though I am sure the sites will keep the deposit and withdraw records.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: