Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain going rogue  (Read 285 times)
HarryKPeters (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 02:54:32 AM

The facts...

Bitmain is an advertiser of bitcointalk.org
Bitmain is a reliable manufacter whom sells mining equipment but keeps profit before consumers (proven by every miner build by them and 'testing' it for months.

Now if you have an account @ bitmain and their update of the sites (cookies/sessions) you have to sent them your ID, else you can't withdraw your money.

First of all, if I got my mail and Google Auth. on and my account got hacked, I probably deserve it. But let's be honest why would I sent a Chinese company my id.

To undo their website update I have to sent them my ID.

Let me tell you, I will never ever sent my Id to a Chinese company. A company who can sell outdated hardware and have a market.. Respect for that. But still Bitmain is reliable for their outdated hardware, not for their privacy or webdesigners....

Question is, is Bitmain a bank whom can ask for you ID or are they a webshop whom you pay for the products you buy... I gave my bank my ID, but no webshop, nor Bitmain will get my ID, especially if their webdesigners made an error with their Domain restricted API.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: