Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:55:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Women are "either bisexual or gay but NEVER straight"  (Read 1694 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:21:56 PM

This is an easy thing to prove or disprove

Offer two random univ co-ed's $250 usd to french kiss and tongue each other for full 3 mins. (helps if they are drunk may do it then for 20 bucks)

Offer the same to 2 guys.

Most guys will punch you in the nuts.

See easy peazy to prove and/or disprove Smiley

Note they didn't do the test on BOTH men and women.  Of course doing it on both would disprove the hypothesis that's being gamed to be proven....
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:29:45 PM

This is an easy thing to prove or disprove

Offer two random univ co-ed's $250 usd to french kiss and tongue each other for full 3 mins. (helps if they are drunk may do it then for 20 bucks)

Offer the same to 2 guys.

Most guys will punch you in the nuts.

See easy peazy to prove and/or disprove Smiley

Note they didn't do the test on BOTH men and women.  Of course doing it on both would disprove the hypothesis that's being gamed to be proven....

When Beliathon was posting about a study that said the same thing, I think they had males too, and they weren't the same way. But it doesn't change anything as far as I am concerned. The images most see daily is women sexualized, and males not sexualized. It's been that way for a long time, so it would not have as much of an affect on males.

Obviously some males would still be homosexual, but the effect of the media wouldn't be as strong on the male group as it was on the female group.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:26:20 AM

I can confirm this, the girls in my class touch each other all the time, so much that im not even surprised to see it at lunch time

Now that you think about it, I remember my highschool years, so many naughty girls there touching eachother.

They even kissed eachother once, it was so weird, and none of them were official lesbians, so it's strange  Huh

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 12:52:44 PM

I can confirm this, the girls in my class touch each other all the time, so much that im not even surprised to see it at lunch time

Now that you think about it, I remember my highschool years, so many naughty girls there touching eachother.

They even kissed eachother once, it was so weird, and none of them were official lesbians, so it's strange  Huh

And in numerous cultures, men hug and kiss each other on the cheek when they meet or part.

Gestures of affection are simply not clues to sexual orientation.

MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:40:11 PM

Does this mean most sportsmen are gay?

Why Do Athletes Slap Each Others’ Butts?
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:13:48 PM

So a few women in a lab has finally solved this question and applied it to the whole human race. Sounds legit.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:23:32 PM

So a few women in a lab has finally solved this question and applied it to the whole human race. Sounds legit.

Lol... I read somewhere that Meredith Chivers is ready with her next research topic. After she had "proven" that all the women in the world are Lesbian, her next topic is to link Catholic priests with pedophilia. So soon we can expect headlines such as "All Catholic priests are pedophiles", "All Muslims are prone to zoophilia", "All Jews are hook nosed".etc.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:10:27 PM

Even I saw those kind of touches by girls and mostly girls use to be as lesbians in high school times after maturity. once they find boyfriend then then they use to enjoy with guys then they will change her mates every month or every weekend LOL
Faradey100

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 10:01:05 PM

Oh yes,l know very many bisexual womens,its not a normal:(
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 11:13:41 PM

This new found fact certainly has reduced the available pool of marriage and long term relationship partners. 

We (guys) have just been informed that every one of our women is cheating on us since they are all bisexual or gay.

(NOT!  LOL....)
RealBitcoin

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:22:30 AM

And in numerous cultures, men hug and kiss each other on the cheek when they meet or part.

I know, we do that here all the time, and I`m not gay.

Its a kind of gesture of respect and friendship. When you kiss a man on the cheek it means that he is almost in your family, and very close to you.

But when women touch eachother, they dont do that because of respect or familiarity, in fact women hardly show any respect to other women, because all women are esentially deadly competitors for men.

Women do that because either they cant find a man, and choose to become lesbian, or they just want to impress other men by their sexuality.

withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:45:46 AM

I was thinking about this and expecting it to be true.
Even in generally conservative society in my country (Turkey) there are loads of secret bisexuals around.
No parents take it serious but lots of girls get their first kiss from... another girl!

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 11:48:58 AM

Its more socially acceptable if women have sexual inclination towards other women.  For men its still very risky, you could get bullied, beat up, socially ostracized.

If i was to look at both men and women objectively with no bias though the female form does seem to be more sexy so maybe thats why.  Saying that men can copy most of these sexy traits.

Interesting times ahead me thinks.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 11:51:50 AM

Its more socially acceptable if women have sexual inclination towards other women.  For men its still very risky, you could get bullied, beat up, socially ostracized.

If i was to look at both men and women objectively with no bias though the female form does seem to be more sexy so maybe thats why.  Saying that men can copy most of these sexy traits.

Interesting times ahead me thinks.

Who knows how women see it.

The same way you get turned on by lesbians playing with eachother, womens can be turned on by gay strip dancers playing with eachother.

It's just point of perspective.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 01:10:15 PM

I know, we do that here all the time, and I`m not gay.

Its a kind of gesture of respect and friendship. When you kiss a man on the cheek it means that he is almost in your family, and very close to you.

But when women touch eachother, they dont do that because of respect or familiarity, in fact women hardly show any respect to other women, because all women are esentially deadly competitors for men.

Women do that because either they cant find a man, and choose to become lesbian, or they just want to impress other men by their sexuality.
I suspect more likely women are close and intimate with each other because they share with each other raising babies and kids. 

But by the logic of this "scientific study," anyone who looks at an Armored Car with bags of money being loaded into it and thinks about what a nice life they'd have if they had that cash.....is a bank robber....
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 10:21:21 AM

I don't think it should matter to anyone what's anyonbody's sexuality.

So what if women are attracted to each other? Same could go with men.

It should only matter to the ones you sleep with
RealBitcoin

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 11:22:18 AM

Thats the problem becasue you have no way of knowing.

If you have a girlfriend, and there is a guy lurking around, you can bet that if she cheats you it will be obvious.

But if she has many girl friends hanging around with, you would not even suspect if she cheats you with them instead.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 12:35:50 PM

Agreed.

I am really attracted to a married woman.  I admit it.

By the logic of this "scientific study" I am cheating on my wife.

That's ridiculous.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: