Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:35:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Amazon Gift Card @50% paying with Bitcoin  (Read 398 times)
AmazonGCX (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 06:48:46 AM

As title, I am willing to buy any amount of Amazon gift card @50% its face value if you want to be paid with bitcoin.

I will pay up to 75% its face value if you want to be paid with paypal. Regarding to worries about being charged back, I will send as gift and note whatever you want to make sure that you are safe selling for me.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 07:01:36 AM

As title, I am willing to buy any amount of Amazon gift card @50% its face value if you want to be paid with bitcoin.

I will pay up to 75% its face value if you want to be paid with paypal. Regarding to worries about being charged back, I will send as gift and note whatever you want to make sure that you are safe selling for me.
Anyone considering to deal with the OP should be sure that he either sends the BTC 1st to you or you use a trusted escrow to hold the BTC until you send him the AGC. If you do use escrow then you should be sure that the details are very well documented and that it would be easy for an escrow to know exactly what happened if there is a dispute
xmaxbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 07:50:59 AM

I dont get your trade, why would anyone want to have 50% instead of amazon gift card. That sounds very fishy.
AmazonGCX (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 07:50:50 PM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: