Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: requirements to be trusted by default.  (Read 487 times)
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 09:19:34 AM

Huh what to do in order to become trusted in the default trust network?
i am not begging, but i am wishing to be the one.
can anyone provide info of requirements in order to get the trusted in the default trust network?

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 09:23:58 AM

Huh what to do in order to become trusted in the default trust network?

You need someone from level 1 to add you to their list.

Currently the following users are on level 1 of default trust:

Code:
    theymos (1)
    HostFat (1)
    dooglus (1)
    Maged (1)
    dserrano5 (1)
    OgNasty (1)
    Tomatocage (1)
    SaltySpitoon (1)
    DeaDTerra (1)
    BadBear (1)
    philipma1957 (1)
    escrow.ms (1)
    OldScammerTag (1)

Alternativly, get theymos to add you to level 1 via the bot "DefaultTrust".

i am not begging, but i am wishing to be the one.
can anyone provide info of requirements in order to get the trusted in the default trust network?

I doubt there is a such a collection of info, mainly because most of the above will have their own reasons to add someone.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Parazyd

Activity: 812
Merit: 587

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 09:27:36 AM

What's the reason that you want to be in DefaultTrust? That's not something just anyone can do.
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 09:33:16 AM

What's the reason that you want to be in DefaultTrust? That's not something just anyone can do.
i just wanna try to bust some of the scammers, and protect newbies from their fault, i always understand people has wrongdoing once.
hypothetically if i were set to be trusted, i would have to take my responsibilities to those people to service.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 09:39:15 AM

i just wanna try to bust some of the scammers, and protect newbies from their fault, i always understand people has wrongdoing once.
hypothetically if i were set to be trusted, i would have to take my responsibilities to those people to service.

You can do that now, just make threads in scam accusation. As long as you present good reasons or even better valid proof there is usually at least one form DT to tag the respective accounts. Additionally if enough people see your work, they might be willing to add you to their list. Being on that list and being trusted are not necessarily the same things. I trust users here that are not on DT and from some that are on the list I have never even read a post. I would probably not give their rating much weight when in doubt.

It looks like some are already considering you trustworthy.

Code:
$ cat trust.txt | grep lottery248$
sorryforthat->lottery248
fuck_her_rightinthepussy->lottery248

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 09:45:08 AM

You can do that now, just make threads in scam accusation. As long as you present good reasons or even better valid proof there is usually at least one form DT to tag the respective accounts. Additionally if enough people see your work, they might be willing to add you to their list. Being on that list and being trusted are not necessarily the same things. I trust users here that are not on DT and from some that are on the list I have never even read a post. I would probably not give their rating much weight when in doubt.

It looks like some are already considering you trustworthy.

Code:
$ cat trust.txt | grep lottery248$
sorryforthat->lottery248
fuck_her_rightinthepussy->lottery248

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=999124.0
i accused one of that, but not really specified when i was young here.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 10:29:42 AM

You can trade with any default trust member from level 1 and if the member finds you have enough trust and wants to add you, he will do so. If you beg for trust and getting added in the DT list, it can earn you some negative trust.

May be he wants to get that position and then sell his DT account as it earns a better price? The fact a user asks for the DT position makes him look suspicious.

Parazyd

Activity: 812
Merit: 587

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 10:34:43 AM

You can trade with any default trust member from level 1 and if the member finds you have enough trust and wants to add you, he will do so. If you beg for trust and getting added in the DT list, it can earn you some negative trust.

May be he wants to get that position and then sell his DT account as it earns a better price? The fact a user asks for the DT position makes him look suspicious.

More than maybe Cheesy
That's why I was asking.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: