Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:21:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will pay bitcoins for an android app advertisment  (Read 601 times)
asztar7 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 01:36:11 PM

Hey, I am looking for someone who would offer some advertisment for an android app
- either an ad on big webpage, or will buy adwords ad, or something - I am waiting for offers
I have 5$ in btc to spend
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:43:15 PM

you need to give us mroe details. like the duration of advertisment, the target that you want to reach out. the nature of your advertisement and ur goal etc. otherwise it is hard for ppl to know if your offer is suitable for them or not.
euroasia

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:18:41 PM

we have firm in turkish marketzone app download site. ypu can reach it from appreklam.net try to connect with admins they can advertise your app
po1992one

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 10:56:18 PM

Hey, I am looking for someone who would offer some advertisment for an android app
- either an ad on big webpage, or will buy adwords ad, or something - I am waiting for offers
I have 5$ in btc to spend

You must increase your budget if you want to reach real people. With that budget it is pretty hard to get real visitors/users.
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 08:02:35 AM

Firstly increase the pay rates because it's not much for such an advertisement.Then you'll have better success maybe  Smiley

smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:36:01 PM

Why don't you request for free and saying that you will tip 5$
Being honest i consider this as offense when i see these prices.
I can do similar app for android and for iOS but the price is much more different.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: