Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:48:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I had another Bitcoin SPECULATION dream.  (Read 2700 times)
knightcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:49:51 AM

Perhaps this just reflects a personal irrational fear

I have about 6 years practicing lucid dreaming, fear is the most common emotion on dreams ... take 300-500 mg of GABA ( gamma-Aminobutyric acid) before sleep I bet your next dream will be much better Wink lol

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MatTheCat (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:18:56 PM

Perhaps this just reflects a personal irrational fear

I have about 6 years practicing lucid dreaming, fear is the most common emotion on dreams ... take 300-500 mg of GABA ( gamma-Aminobutyric acid) before sleep I bet your next dream will be much better Wink lol

I will check out what this is and see if I can procure me some when Silk Road reopens.

However, fear is an important survival instinct. There are lots of things going on that may not have your best interests at heart and/or have the potential to harm you. Probably the subconscious mind is a bit better at sensing these things than the conscious mind is. Perhaps best to not fuck with that process by taking drugs that inhibit 'fear'.

....now, if such a thing could also be used for a DMT hit, then we may be onto something.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:21:00 AM

(Yo admin....this is speculation)

I had another Bitcoin dream last night (this morning...Bitcoin makes me nocturnal).

As I was dozing off, I was getting 'ee-aw' donkey sounds in my head, as i dreamt of playing table football and having a great scoring chance, but hesitating in firing the shot away.

My main Bitcoin dream however, was being in a barn full of cattle, that was invaded by a load of Chinese cow-boys. They were hacking the cattle to bits and cutting off bull horns, and then betting against each other with lumps of prime steak. I twigged on that when one of the main cowboys was piling his steak up high, that I knew this was a trick and that I should lay out my strips of bacon low, which I did. As it turned out, I was right and my bacon was saved, except I laid it out so low that I didn't get any steak.

I had around 60 BTC worth of buy-ins across Stamp and Bitfinex at $390 and not a single cent placed anywhere above that!

Fucking Pishflaps!!!

Came out the short at at $550 too.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 09:55:27 AM

Having recently rekindled my interest in Bitcoin tarding, I had another Bitcoin dream last night.

The gist of it was, Bitcoin shooting off like a rocket, basically. It was accompanied by a live News Broadcast, who were covering the event as though it were an election. I got excited and checked the Bitcoin charts, which were either down, or just the same (the number was $325, but it felt like 'just the same' and I never pay attention to exact details in dreams)......There was a large target board on the TV show, with the Bitcoin spot price being represented by a round blob in the middle, just then the blob started growin, spilling over the target zones, and then the whole blob shot off the target altogether!

The rest of the dream consisted of mee faffing around trying to get into my Bitcoin exchange accounts, but not being able to. This felt a bit like the opposite of those dreams you have (when you are a kid), of houses going on fire and you not being able to move. However, this may reflect a very vry bad experience I had with leveraged trading on Kraken during the the recent bull run up.......

........I was long Bitcoin from $220 (in real life now) from way back in June 2015, and held through the $325 - $190 correction. So this time around, I decided to be a smart dick and took profits, and we wll knew what happend next. Eyeing up all the missed profits, and feeling certain that Bitcoin was going to overshoot all expectations, I decided to recooperate my lost profits, by taking a leverlaged long on Kraken. I was doing well, very well, and then the market started to correct heavily, so I panic market sold my leveraged position, and still had about 80% of total profits at the time of doing so, Great! Aha, but then I noticed on my Kraken account, that I was still holding my position! You see, the default option on Kraken is Limit Order, and when you click the tab for 'Market Order', the form only goes and fucking wipes the total amount of Bitcoins that you want to sell. So I thought I was good, I thought I was heavily in the green, but I wasn't! The order I thought I had made to sell 27 Bitcoins, was actually an order to sell 0 bitcoins, thanks to Kraken's quirky little method of wiping the form when you click on  different tabs. I then panic sold fearing that my whole account may be margin called, and took a loss.

I was bullish on Bitcoin, prior to, and during the recent parabolic rise, and I took a loss!

As this thread indicates, I was generally bearish on Bitcoin practically right from the double top down, shorted Bitcoin all over the shop, yet still managed to lose money.

I look forward to losing yet more money, being bullish, and taking long positions, as Bitcoin starts to shoot back up. I am genuinely  interested to see what other ways I can conspire to turn $1000s of profits into a big barrel of piss that I pour over my own head.......I will probably have a whimsical change of sentiment, and go short the moment before a parabolic move up, then try and make up for it by going leveraged long, right before a brutal correction (yeah, I done this before, but the other way around).

I am a diabolically fucking shite trader, but a proven sage of Bitcoin!

The sage has spoken!

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:11:04 AM

Believe it or not I dreamed from Bitcoin, especially the price of it, last night as well.
I just remember a few fractions of that dream, because I tend to forget very fast after waking up.
However I remember I watched the chart which was bouncing up and down like a sinus rhythm.Then suddenly it went up to 1160, that number blinking constanly on the screen, and stayed flat at this level.
Suddenly a person came in, I seemed to be in any room,and said: "We're close."
That's it.
More I don't know. As I woke up I just thought: "What the hell?"
I guess Bitcoin starts to make me crazy. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: