Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:42:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Uk only - used fluval 4+ fish tank filter with spare rotor  (Read 1284 times)
Mjbmonetarymetals (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
November 13, 2012, 09:58:20 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2012, 02:00:41 PM by Mjbmonetarymetals

Hi
    Stripped down and sold my 215 litre fish tank I just have the fluval 4plus filter pictured her for sale including spare rotor , think the filter costs around 4btc new and the rotors about 2btc new , looking for 3btc for it which includes uk postage will chuck in a tank thermometer too . Pm me or contact me - Mick  direct at mjb_monetary_metals@yahoo.co.uk (uk postage only)

---The Fluval 4 Plus Underwater Filter is an optimal water filtration system with large filter volume and effective flow control. The double filter cartridge area allows alternate replacement for continuous biological filter activity and there is an additional area for optional media such as polyester filter pads or carbon filter pads.

The Fluval 4 Plus Underwater Filter offers an air flow control device and water flow adjuster. The 90 degree swivel spout directs flow output and allows changes to the flow pattern in the aquarium. In addition, the Fluval 4 Plus Underwater Filter has a clogging indicator that gives you a visual indication of when filter media requires maintenance or replacement.
The Fluval 4 Plus Underwater Filter is suitable for aquariums up to 215 L (47 gallons).

Bitrated user: Mick.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: