Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinStriker [Hero Member] == Tymer [Member, Scammer] (== HueSinger [Newbie])  (Read 2450 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 01:39:38 AM

PS: My friend asked me to add that he is loving this situation since the guy that created the "scam" thread against the not-original account Tymer was actually himself, as you can check Pedrog(The guy that claimed Tymer as a scammer) is portuguese and posted in the portuguese section many times  Grin

So you're saying Tymer is not your friend? Pedrog is the friend whose addresses you're using? I'm sorry, I can't really parse that paragraph. Can you rewrite it in short sentences, thanks.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:52:32 AM

Nah mate, he didnt do it on purpose.
At least he paid my rent, which is nice.

Like I said, I dont hold grunt and im simple. Move on, I just did.
I provided all the proof I have, cant do more than that.
If it makes you sleep better in bed thinking you made the right decision, good for you. But you did not.
Just close this, no need to keep fighting. Altough its getting quite interesting

To be perfectly clear and honest, seeing two recent withdraws since being paid them 0.5 BTC here https://blockchain.info/address/1E4w3EkiUW4cs5C9gRUKdTJja9KUadAh2X, is your monthly rent payment $0.68 or $1.30 USD (exchange rate at time of transaction)? I mean, since this isn't the first time you've mentioned your rent was paid via your recent windfall, it has to be one or the other given all things considered, eh?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:00:11 AM

I hope you sleep better at night thinking you did something right when actually you did something wrong.

The ol' guilt-trip method. Gotta love people who use that, because it usually shows that you don't actually have any real proof to show you're innocent and you've just truly gotten desperate or given up entirely.

Mate, you didn't provide any real proof. I don't know if you think you did, but the proof against you far outmatches the "proof" in your favour.

Desperate? Nah.
Given up? Yep.

I tend to use the guilt-trip method quite a lot.

All proof I have is my words, and skype conversations with my friend in Portuguese.
Since most is skype calls, I have little but some text.
I'll PM you the screens if you want, but please just close this.

I never scammed anyone or will. You guys are so thirsty for scammers that you are even bringing up false-positives.
I've done a lot for the Bitcoin community since its $30 a bitcoin days.
If calling a scammer a 2 year account, that by pure coincidence had a relation with a scammer, makes you happier. Well congrats then, you achieved your goal.

Hello everyone! i am new and i love bitcoins!!!

how can i earn my first bitcents? i heard something called faucets but dont know how they work :/

Thanks!

When you registered on this forum depicting yourself as a NOOB, bitcoins were trading at ~$700 USD. That said, we all here want to thank you for making it reach that high when the day before it was ONLY at $30 USD. We'll always love your for those efforts between playing WoW there in Portugal, now back to the topic of this thread.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:12:44 AM

If you read my posts on the conspiracy thingy, you will see I explained that.
But whats the point of posting if you ignore everything?

Here is the whole story:
My friend joined bitcoin world with me in 2013, we were both kiddys and we were curious, we played minecraft for a long time, he had got 3 accounts for us.
He after some time gave up on bitcoin due to school, but I used his wallet adress (the one with the word "gay" between) and my first posts contained that adress. In the beginning I didnt know much so I used all of my "friends" accounts, wallets, posts, etc... Thus why I posted such things. My friend is indeed another username who he created after his accounts Tymer, HueSinger and another one were called of scam. When this happened I started to use my own wallet and accounts, etc...
To this day he keeps being active here on the forums, and so do I.
Altough he stopped scamming he does own several HYIP thingys and stuff like that.
I have no affiliation to those Tymer or HueSinger accounts.
Like I said many times, I have skype proof with date of our conversations (me and my friend) about this things, such as minecraft and bitcoins, and his adress which contained "gay" in between, etc...

Please post all the proof that need explaining and im use skype screenshots can fix them.
I tryed PM'ing several people about this but I either get a "fuck you" reply or no reply.
I never scammed anyone here on BitcoinTalk.

PS: No immature posts here please.

You and your friend both got involved with bitcoins in 2013:
You both used the same bitcoin wallet addresses:
Your friend scammed the community:
Your friend left the bitcoin community:
You and your friend have been active in this community since said episode:
Your friend's first posts depicted him as a well-versed miner:
Your first posts depicted you as a newbie seeking help:

Question: What drugs are Portuguese kiddys takin' nowadays?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:21:55 AM

Hi everyone,

I would like to request whitelisting because: I'd like to be able to post on other subjects, like Gambling, new websites, i am also a huge bitcoin lover and i hope to buy some more.
I  have a BTC mining rig and i would like to help other persons that also want one.

Thanks,
Tymer.

Hello everyone! i am new and i love bitcoins!!!

how can i earn my first bitcents? i heard something called faucets but dont know how they work :/

Thanks!

Here's a match made in Heaven. Hey, Tymer, why don't you help your friend BitcoinStriker? May I suggest doing such via Skype and in Portuguese given that both your English may not be up to snuff? And, save the logs in case they'd ever be needed as proof for who-knows-what.

Ok guys, choose the crypto is the easy part, but i need some help.

I really want to buy a USB Miner, but for me is just go to ebay, purchase one, stick it in the Desktop USB Drive and start mining.

But i think it is not this way, so i ask you guys for help please, i will even pay a bounty [dont be greedy  Angry] if you really help me !  Wink

Okay, BitcoinStriker, the bullshit stops right here! You and your friend have been involved with Bitcoin in one capacity or another since 2013, even to [supposedly] sharing the same bitcoin wallet address, but here you are months later after the fact declaring to pay out a bounty for help which your friend was more than qualified to do for you for free.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:34:26 AM

If you read my posts on the conspiracy thingy, you will see I explained that.
But whats the point of posting if you ignore everything?

Here is the whole story:
My friend joined bitcoin world with me in 2013, we were both kiddys and we were curious, we played minecraft for a long time, he had got 3 accounts for us.
He after some time gave up on bitcoin due to school, but I used his wallet adress (the one with the word "gay" between) and my first posts contained that adress. In the beginning I didnt know much so I used all of my "friends" accounts, wallets, posts, etc... Thus why I posted such things. My friend is indeed another username who he created after his accounts Tymer, HueSinger and another one were called of scam. When this happened I started to use my own wallet and accounts, etc...
To this day he keeps being active here on the forums, and so do I.
Altough he stopped scamming he does own several HYIP thingys and stuff like that.
I have no affiliation to those Tymer or HueSinger accounts.
Like I said many times, I have skype proof with date of our conversations (me and my friend) about this things, such as minecraft and bitcoins, and his adress which contained "gay" in between, etc...

Please post all the proof that need explaining and im use skype screenshots can fix them.
I tryed PM'ing several people about this but I either get a "fuck you" reply or no reply.
I never scammed anyone here on BitcoinTalk.

PS: No immature posts here please.

From the desk of I never scammed anyone here on BitcoinTalk:

Payment has been send Smiley
Thanks

Confirmed!

May i do more articles? :3
No, you just copy and pasted it from https://www.weusecoins.com/en/mining-guide write one or send the money back

I OP, I never knew you were that careless.  That was the fault of your own, I had already stated those sites in my previous post.  
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 02:41:26 AM

I wonder why the "friend" hasn't come forward yet to defend BitcoinStriker against these vicious FUD attacks.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:51:56 AM

I wonder why the "friend" hasn't come forward yet to defend BitcoinStriker against these vicious FUD attacks.

"In Portugal, friends abandon friends at the first sign of trouble. Case in point, my friend left me here when he falsely surmised that I was mining butterflies."
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 03:06:51 AM

With apologies to Leroy Fodor for neglecting the venerable lyin' piece of shit redneck asshole, this...

Kiddies, huh?

https://uk.fiverr.com/tymer007

Based on that and your profile picture and services, I'm unsure how much of kiddies you were. Tymer007 on fiverr also is from Portugal and can speak Portugese. Your Tymer account has posts from mid 2014 on the MinecraftCC forums too...

Tymer is not me. The end.

Do whatever you want, google anything you want, do whatever you want. I give up.
I prefer to have negative trust and be called a scammer than having to deal with you people. I'll continue on my life, you will continue yours.
Close this please.

Hey guys,

Im offering my services as a "Fiverr review exchanger".

Why would I need a Fiverr review?
If you search on Google there are even special websites/groups to exchange reviews. People use Fiverr reviews because getting a 5 start review puts your gig on "the top" for some time, and during that time you almost always get sales and then with some sales in your pocket you will start getting more attention than other because in such a short ammount of time you got some decent sales, and this just scales up. If you do this for every gig you create you are almost guaranteed to get sales faster.

Sounds good, whats the price?
My price is $0.75 (0.003 BTC), but you will pay the Gig cost which is $5 + $0.75, which makes $5.75 (0.024). You will get $4 (0.02 BTC) back from the Gig thus you will pay $1.75(0.007 BTC) for the review, and you will probably get some sales within the first days so a return is almost guaranteed!

Im interested! How do I apply?
You can PM me or simply post here and I will PM you.
I prefer if you can pay $0.75 in BTC and the gig cost in PayPal. But its up to you.

Feedback is apreciated.

PS: After 10 sales the price will go from $0.75 to $2 (0.008 BTC).

Isn't this against their terms of service?
Obviously, nobody would want to allow fake reviews on their site and degrade quality.

I have been selling on Fiverr for almost 1.5 years now, and I started with Fiverr Reviews to my first gigs and I got my first sales from that.
I havent been banned so far, if you abuse the reviews you will probably get banned now if you get one or another you should be fine.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 03:18:26 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2015, 03:32:11 AM by Gleb Gamow

With apologies to Leroy Fodor for neglecting the venerable lyin' piece of shit redneck asshole, this...

Kiddies, huh?

https://uk.fiverr.com/tymer007

Based on that and your profile picture and services, I'm unsure how much of kiddies you were. Tymer007 on fiverr also is from Portugal and can speak Portugese. Your Tymer account has posts from mid 2014 on the MinecraftCC forums too...

Tymer is not me. The end.

Do whatever you want, google anything you want, do whatever you want. I give up.
I prefer to have negative trust and be called a scammer than having to deal with you people. I'll continue on my life, you will continue yours.
Close this please.

Hey guys,

Im offering my services as a "Fiverr review exchanger".

Why would I need a Fiverr review?
If you search on Google there are even special websites/groups to exchange reviews. People use Fiverr reviews because getting a 5 start review puts your gig on "the top" for some time, and during that time you almost always get sales and then with some sales in your pocket you will start getting more attention than other because in such a short ammount of time you got some decent sales, and this just scales up. If you do this for every gig you create you are almost guaranteed to get sales faster.

Sounds good, whats the price?
My price is $0.75 (0.003 BTC), but you will pay the Gig cost which is $5 + $0.75, which makes $5.75 (0.024). You will get $4 (0.02 BTC) back from the Gig thus you will pay $1.75(0.007 BTC) for the review, and you will probably get some sales within the first days so a return is almost guaranteed!

Im interested! How do I apply?
You can PM me or simply post here and I will PM you.
I prefer if you can pay $0.75 in BTC and the gig cost in PayPal. But its up to you.

Feedback is apreciated.

PS: After 10 sales the price will go from $0.75 to $2 (0.008 BTC).

Isn't this against their terms of service?
Obviously, nobody would want to allow fake reviews on their site and degrade quality.

I have been selling on Fiverr for almost 1.5 years now, and I started with Fiverr Reviews to my first gigs and I got my first sales from that.
I havent been banned so far, if you abuse the reviews you will probably get banned now if you get one or another you should be fine.

Hey!

Why wont you post some examples of your previous works / designs so we can see your skills.

You have pretty low prices as for a "Professional" logo so it is worth to see how good would it be Smiley

Regards!

Because i dont store my work.

i do most of my work on fiverr

From the desk of I'm Too Lazy To Create A New Name So I'll Just Use My Friend's Name For My Fiverr Account:

Hey guys,

I am a seller on fiverr for some times and I have designed some logos for the BTC community so I decided to offer you guys my services:

https://www.fiverr.com/tymer007/design-a-logo-for-your-business-or-other

Or if you want to pay with BTC just PM me Smiley

Apologies for bein' too lazy to post a comment ...

EDIT: Here's the funny part: Dude starts thread depicting a bounty for what's wrong with the cover of some book, and ever since then negative trusts have been doled out more that what Leroy Fodor doled out. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:21:03 AM

From the desk of What Are The Odds?:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=340708.msg3655396#msg3655396

Nick: LOLZ
1E4w3EkiUW4cs5C9gRUKdTJja9KUadAh2E

Did everything, now do i receive or not? otherwise rank you as a scam.

Very next post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=340708.msg3655706#msg3655706

Warning!!!
HueSinger = Tymer = Scammer
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=339534

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=165225

Name:   BitcoinStriker
Activity:   504
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   November 20, 2013, 03:26:02 PM
Last Active:   Today at 08:05:48 PM

Timeline (CST):

November 20, 2013, 02:25:36 PM: HueSinger's second to last post.

<11 minutes and 23 seconds later a 3-day-old-NOOB posted final post>

November 20, 2013, 02:36:59 PM: HueSinger's last post.

<15 minutes and 2 seconds later>

November 20, 2013, 02:52:01 PM: alufis calls out HueSinger as a scammer.

<34 minutes and 1 second later a new NOOB registers>

November 20, 2013, 03:26:02 PM: BitcoinStriker registers.

Tymer: Experienced miner from the get-go.
HueSinger: Registered as a NOOB.
BitcoinStriker: Registered as a NOOB.

All three used the same bitcoin wallet addresses.
BitcoinStriker uses Tymer's monikers (plural) for his professional businesses.
BitcoinStriker adamently denies any affiliation with Tymer and HueSinger because they are scammers and he (or she) is not.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:57:33 AM

Meet Alexandre Ferreira Martins Paiva:

http://www.translationdirectory.com/translators/cvs/alexandre_paiva.pdf

http://web.archive.org/web/20151004062118/http://www.translationdirectory.com/translators/cvs/alexandre_paiva.pdf
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:21:59 AM

http://forum.vip.icann.org/lists/comments-ppsai-initial-05may15/msg00192.html

ICANN -Alexandre Paiva Says Respect Our Privacy

To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx"   <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ICANN -Alexandre Paiva Says Respect Our Privacy
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 00:38:58 +0100

This is an ironic post on several levels.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 06:24:46 AM

There's a slight chance that this 3-in-1 is from Brazil: https://www.facebook.com/HueHueHueHueHueBR?fref=ufi

HueHueHue = HaHaHA
BR = Brazil

Striker is a soccer position.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 07:42:54 AM

http://forums.technicpack.net/profile/47560-tymer007/

Birthday     05/23/91

So much for the Kiddy bullshit! HueHueHue
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 08:06:41 AM

http://mywebinfos.com/justbitcoin.work

http://whoadmin.com/bitcoinfaucet.work.html

Who is the admin of bitcoinfaucet.work

Domain ID: 652094-MMd1
Domain Name: bitcoinfaucet.work
WHOIS Server: whois-dub.mm-registr y.com
Updated Date: 2015-06-05T20:25:55Z
Creation Date: 2015-06-05T20:25:54Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2016-06-05T20:25:54Z
Sponsoring Registrar: Minds and Machines LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1416
Domain Registrant Name: Bitcoin Striker
Registrant Organization: -
Registrant Street: 78, Liberdade, Aveiro
Registrant City: Aveiro
Registrant State/Province: Aveiro
Registrant Postal Code: 8000-900
Registrant Country: PT
Registrant Phone: +351.910921641
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: tyme...@hotmail.com Admin ID: 652097-MMd1
Admin Name: Bitcoin Striker
Admin Organization: -
Admin Street: 78, Liberdade, Aveiro
Admin City: Aveiro
Admin State/Province: Aveiro
Admin Postal Code: 8000-900
Admin Country: PT
Admin Phone: +351.910921641
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: tyme...@hotmail.com Tech ID: 652098-MMd1
Tech Name: Bitcoin Striker
Tech Organization: -
Tech Street: 78, Liberdade, Aveiro
Tech City: Aveiro
Tech State/Province: Aveiro
Tech Postal Code: 8000-900
Tech Country: PT
Tech Phone: +351.910921641
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: tyme...@hotmail.com Name Server: ns4.mindsandmachines .com
Name Server: ns3.mindsandmachines .com
Name Server: ns2.mindsandmachines .com
Name Server: ns1.mindsandmachines .comDNSSEC: unsigned

BitcoinStriker: Tymer even lets me use his email address and live in home. HueHueHue

Fuck me! I found the above the hard way. Here's the easy way: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1120615.0

Description: Auctioning 9 .work Doamins, buy them together or separated. I will update each domain with the bids & time remaining.
Starting bid:0.01 BTC (minimal increments = 0.005BTC)
Buy it now: 0.1 BTC
End date and time: 48 Hours after first Bid on each domain
Payment methods accepted: PayPal & Bitcoin
Terms: By bidding you agree to pay first if you win.
Domains for auction:
bestcryptocurrencies.work (0 BIDS | -- Time Left)
bitcoinand.work (0 BIDS | -- Time Left)
bitcoinat.work (0 BIDS | -- Time Left)
bitcoinfaucet.work (0 BIDS | -- Time Left)
dontcareabout.work (0 BIDS | -- Time Left)
getpaidat.work (0 BIDS | -- Time Left)
incomeat.work (0 BIDS | -- Time Left)
justbitcoin.work (0 BIDS | -- Time Left)
paidat.work (0 BIDS | -- Time Left)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 08:37:35 AM

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1525611&p=9566925#post9566925 (apologies for the formatting)

* Want to Work for a Minecraft Hosting Company [For Hire]
Hello Everybody!

My name is Alexandre. I am 17 years old. I have been employed by several minecraft hosting companies in the past, and I look forward to hopefully working with another one soon. (if my cv/resume is needed, email me)

Knowledge/Skills:
- Great knowledge of Minecraft and Modpacks
- Great knowledge of most Hosting programs
- Great knowledge of handling customers
- Great knowledge of User side of administrating a Minecraft server
- Knowledge of the Hosting side of administrating a Minecraft server
- Great knowledge of most plugins
- Knowledge in expansions/mods (Tekkit, Feed The Beast, etc..)
- English and Portuguese

Experience:
- Worked in 4 different minecraft hosting companies
- Worked on those companies for the total of 3 years
- Experience on running Minecraft servers
- Experience in handling customers
- Experience in most hosting programs

Positions Interested:
- Live Chat/Sales
- Plugin Support
- Support Team
- Something related to those positions

Contact Me:
- Email: tymer007@hotmail.com

Work Hours:
9AM-23PM Weekends and Weekdays

TimeZone:
GMT(0) - Portugal

Payment:
To be arranged by Email or Skype

CV/Resume:
If needed Email me!
BitcoinStriker

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:01:01 PM

You even found things I didnt know existed o.O

Hello.
Is it me you are looking for?
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1105

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 12:10:02 PM

Do you have dementia something? Maybe you did it while you were sleepwalking? How can you make all of this stuff and then "forget" about it.

Your excuses are really just poor. I don't see how a 17 year old is a "kiddy" either, really. You've just been caught red-handed and all the excuses you make to try and "clear your name" just keep digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole. Just give up, man.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
BitcoinStriker

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:16:11 PM

Do you have dementia something? Maybe you did it while you were sleepwalking? How can you make all of this stuff and then "forget" about it.

Your excuses are really just poor. I don't see how a 17 year old is a "kiddy" either, really. You've just been caught red-handed and all the excuses you make to try and "clear your name" just keep digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole. Just give up, man.

For the last time, Im not Tymer.
I've given up, no need to keep arguing.

Hello.
Is it me you are looking for?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: