Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:57:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin "sweater weather" discussion.  (Read 793 times)
TheGr33k (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:36:23 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2015, 05:38:23 AM by TheGr33k

Ignore Spoetnik and Vod's comments because they are off topic.

Hello everyone. The cold seasons are here, so it would be best to discuss sweater weather.

Discuss your favorite type of clothing that you like to wear during the cold season. It could be slippers, blankets, socks, boots, and so on.

My friend is trying to help advertise Bitcoin by bringing it into the fashion industry with hand knitted items, just in time for Bitcoin sweater weather. She is currently selling on her brand new Etsy shop, and is currently trying to get bitcoins accepted on Etsy, so that will be a big step in Bitcoin growing.

She also has matching hats, scarves, and jewelry if you'd like to see it at all. I cannot post the link to her Etsy page publicly here or in PM because of off-site trading concerns.
High Plains Drifter

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:18:12 AM

That first one would look great on a big breasted woman wearing no bra.  What a fashion statement it would make

Believe in the Shield!
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:29:25 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2015, 12:59:14 PM by TheGr33k

That first one would look great on a big breasted woman wearing no bra.  What a fashion statement it would make

I wouldn't recommend that, only because the sides were handmade with rather low-cut openings for the arms before attaching her Bitcoin Symbol.

As for the discussion of favorite clothing to wear for the cold seasons, what do you usually like to wear? I personally prefer hoodies.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 04:31:27 AM

Your friend codishmumu is an idiot, and banned.  Post this garbage in the Marketplace, not Off Topic.

I don't think the mods will appreciate her ban evasion with you either.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:46:21 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 05:21:18 PM by TheGr33k

Your friend codishmumu is an idiot, and banned.  Post this garbage in the Marketplace, not Off Topic.

I don't think the mods will appreciate her ban evasion with you either.

Do you have proof that this is "codishmumu"'s work?

And even if it is, I already told her I wasn't going to list her items. She honestly isn't my lap dog. I can do nothing but voice support for her, or discuss a friend's ideas to merge Bitcoin into the fashion industry. There's nothing wrong with that. I even mentioned that in the OP by stating I refuse to link to off-site trading, for my friend that made the items will have to deal with selling on their own time. I have the right to simply discuss items a friend created to help advertise Bitcoin.

If you yourself are not doing anything to help Bitcoin's success, you are in no position to call anyone's idea " garbage". At least she's trying, and that's more than I can say for the rest of the BitcoinTalk community.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 04:48:57 AM

So, what, now you become a liar for her?  Just because she flashed you?  You're better than than, man.   Undecided

Of course it's her garbage.  It belongs in the Marketplace.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:52:18 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 05:16:40 PM by TheGr33k

So, what, now you become a liar for her?  Just because she flashed you?  You're better than than, man.   Undecided

Of course it's her garbage.  It belongs in the Marketplace.

you've*

If you can't prove it, I am done talking to you.

As I said, she isn't my lap dog. Refrain from using terms such as "garbage" to morally identity a person's ideas to help Bitcoin if you yourself are not coming up with any. I refuse to link to off-site trading. Her ban was brought on herself, and I do not have any interest of cleaning up her mess at the moment.

She did it to herself, so I would encourage her to deal with it.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:19:22 AM

It's his wife that has the banned account i bet.
And it's his wife making this stuff..

maybe a bad forum section for this and posting on behalf of someone banned is not a good idea either.

you really are treading on thin ice here guy wow ahahah

you randomly out of the blue send me a pm saying you know people who are threatening me..
then when i didn't respond you hijacked a topic and started nagging me about it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1240477.msg12914216#msg12914216

so i clicked on your profile on 3 random pages in the list and all i see is you selling stuff that has to be bought with a credit card.
as well as some scheme where you aer selling Gems.. while you claimed it was not card'ing
funny you knew that term and said that with out anyone bringing it up Wink
and the more i looked the more sketchy things got..
you refuse to say where those gems come from and you make references to your "team"

you have a shady history here and it's plain to see.

i think you are very foolish.. online threats and fraud will get the cops at your door in a heart beat !
and since you have posted a lot of info you can be tracked back fast.. first thing you said on this forum is your from Toronto.

i think your a young kid with a sketchy history (admitting to being a graffito artist in TO)
now you and your girl-friend are here posting all kinds of schemes to get cash from people
and to top it off you "know people" who are threatening me for some odd reason.

i think your going to find out the hard way about the risks of committing crimes online.
and i think your too young and foolish to know any better.. sad really.
you've been playing with fire and i can assure you it will bite you in the ass.
i know guys who were very good at stuff online and sooner or later they got nabbed.

the FBI has a history of running investigations that run years and their favorite method is the honey pot.
want to buy drugs they will sell them to you for 5 years then arrest you.
this is the method used to take down the biggest piracy groups in history including my old group.

So let's recap shall we..
You want people to go buy some stuff at some site (probably using a credit card)
then it's obvious your using stolen cc's to buy stuff and then sell here at the forum.
so how fast would my CC be abused so you can sell some Gem's or an Amazon account here ?

This guy posts buy my stuff with credit card then he sells stuff here that is obviously from unauthorized credit cards.
great business plan buddy LOL
Ontario jails can be rough a buddy told me.. sleep with your ass to the wall son Wink

edit:
and he said in one topic he has not bought his forum-account and in other offers to sell it LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 05:29:28 AM

Well, at least now we know TheGr33k can be bought - cheaply.   Undecided

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 06:26:48 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1216764.msg12750933#msg12750933

Topic: Let's play a wholesome game of guess my bra size. (Nsfw....)  (Read 664 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
codishmumu

Activity: 112
View Profile Personal Message (Offline)
Ignore

Re: Let's play a wholesome game of guess my bra size. (Nsfw....)
October 21, 2015, 05:54:35 PM

Quote from: riso2015 on October 21, 2015, 05:48:17 PM
I don't know why everyones kinda shitting on you. if you want to show your tits for btc then more power to you.

Nice tits btw.
Thaaank yooou. ^_____^ I do other work too. I make Bitcoin fashion merchandise.

Also..
The OP says previously he has kids and his chick friend flashing her boobs via Skype for money
created a topic here on what a good parent should be like.

Does anyone here NOT believe those two are a couple ?

Why would a guy go and post some items for sale by a girl here that is banned on the forum
he claims he has nothing to do with ?
..simple he's lying.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 06:28:30 AM

Well, at least now we know TheGr33k can be bought - cheaply.   Undecided

Or more likely, now we know who likes dressing in drag on the internets Wink

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 06:32:18 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1077437.msg11532051#msg11532051

You put gambling address in your profile? Lol. You bought bitcoins yesterday and made a deposit to that gambling site, why you didnt put paying your loan in priority?

wrapped up in more lies before.. LOL

edit: [ROFL]

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074434.msg11507559#msg11507559

623     Other / Meta / Re: No more scam busting!    on: June 01, 2015, 10:28:42 AM
As Vod left, I will try finding out scammers and will leave a negative trust on their profile. Found all alts of a scammer yesterday which made me feel happy. I will try my best to keep the forum clean.
And like Vod left negative trusts to people who sold MSDN keys, I will leave one on every profile selling those Wink
Most of the scammers are found in Lending, Currency Exchange and Digital Goods sections.

TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:01:26 PM

Since I'm trying to stay on topic, most of the time, I also like to wear knitted sweaters for the winter, with knitted socks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: